One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Howdy Folks
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Apr 11, 2019 09:03:35   #
Barracuda2020
 
archie bunker wrote:
Intercourse? This is kinda like a first date with the new person!

Let's take it slow, and build up to that.

Welcome, new fish person!
Intercourse? img src="https://static.onepolitical... (show quote)


Hey now I’m not the one brought that up lol, what have I gotten myself into, lol man eater, intercourse...I told ya all I was going slow lol. Thanks Arch can see you have a healthy sense of humor, good deal👍

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 09:07:05   #
Barracuda2020
 
Peewee wrote:
Never thought I'd get the chance to say "ooh Barracuda".

Welcome!


Thanks, like that song too! For a girl

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 09:08:20   #
Barracuda2020
 
Hug wrote:
Barracuda2020, do you ride horses and rope cows?


No why would you ask that?

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 09:10:49   #
Barracuda2020
 
Fit2BTied wrote:
Welcome. Don't let the residents of this asylum worry you too much. We're all pretty easy to deal with when our meds are properly administered.


Gotcha...shoot, did I take mine today, they’re supposed to help my memory lol

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 09:16:46   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
Good to know, but a barracuda is not a shark, just a fish with teeth It’s also a car I like.


Thank you for the correction. I will remember that and not make the same mistake again, I Hope.

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 09:18:17   #
Barracuda2020
 
teabag09 wrote:
You've got teeth but the bull sharks have more and bigger. Welcome aboard, have fun, don't take anything personal though it will be. Mike


Hey Mike, got it, not personal, thanks for the warning. I’ve been reading here for some time so I think I’m prepared.

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 09:21:45   #
Barracuda2020
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Thank you for the correction. I will remember that and not make the same mistake again, I Hope.


Nice to meet you

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 10:02:08   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
Not deep sea fishing, do like boating and drinking beer does that count?


Ok I'll do the fishing and you do the beer drinking LOL

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 10:21:02   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
Nice to meet you


Same here. I have been posting for years, as has my wife. When the post is signed SWMBO it is my wife posting, NPP is me, and we love to keep people confused, although since we have been married over 50 years we tend to think a lot alike anyhow. SWMBO stands for She Who Must Be Obeyed, in case you are curious. She is a dog trainer and the dogs obey her, as do I!!!!!

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 11:18:49   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
Hey now I’m not the one brought that up lol, what have I gotten myself into, lol man eater, intercourse...I told ya all I was going slow lol. Thanks Arch can see you have a healthy sense of humor, good deal👍


Just try not to bite the gals around here.....Unless they want ya too.

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 11:21:59   #
Fit2BTied Loc: Texas
 
archie bunker wrote:
Just try not to bite the gals around here.....Unless they want ya too.
Stifle!

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 11:38:08   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Fit2BTied wrote:
Stifle!


What? What did I say?

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 11:51:23   #
Fit2BTied Loc: Texas
 
archie bunker wrote:
What? What did I say?
I was kidding about your kidding "Unless they want ya too.".
One of those:
Thought it
chuckled internally
typed it
hit send
before my brain fully engaged.
Sorry Boss.

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 12:06:17   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Fit2BTied wrote:
I was kidding about your kidding "Unless they want ya too.".
One of those:
Thought it
chuckled internally
typed it
hit send
before my brain fully engaged.
Sorry Boss.


Lol! I figgered that was the deal.

First time I asked Mrs. Bunker out for a beer, I told her "I promise I won't bite. Well, unless you want me to."
24 Years later, and I'm still waiting on her to make me a sammich.

| Reply
Apr 11, 2019 12:17:04   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
archie bunker wrote:
Lol! I figgered that was the deal.

First time I asked Mrs. Bunker out for a beer, I told her "I promise I won't bite. Well, unless you want me to."
24 Years later, and I'm still waiting on her to make me a sammich.


How many times do I have to fax you more sammiches? OK Just faxed you a roast beef and bacon, a a pork loin and Swiss cheese and a roast beef with shredded blue cheese and sweet peppers. That will have to do for a while!!

SWMBO

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.