One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Slowly in Minority
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Mar 24, 2019 14:00:50   #
DannoBoone Loc: NE Iowa
 
Raised in SW Nebraska, moved to central Iowa in '76, and now retired in NE Iowa. I like fishin', huntin',
gardening. Love Jesus and believe in conservatism.

Remember when all that was considered normal?

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 14:55:57   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
DannoBoone wrote:
Raised in SW Nebraska, moved to central Iowa in '76, and now retired in NE Iowa. I like fishin', huntin',
gardening. Love Jesus and believe in conservatism.

Remember when all that was considered normal?


Welcome. We would get along just fine - on all counts, except maybe gardening.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 15:04:58   #
debeda
 
DannoBoone wrote:
Raised in SW Nebraska, moved to central Iowa in '76, and now retired in NE Iowa. I like fishin', huntin',
gardening. Love Jesus and believe in conservatism.

Remember when all that was considered normal?


Welcome Danno!! Not only was all that considered normal, but desirable. Now you need to be a gender confused, race confused, safe space seeking eco nut to be considered "normal"

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 15:43:38   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
debeda wrote:
Welcome Danno!! Not only was all that considered normal, but desirable. Now you need to be a gender confused, race confused, safe space seeking eco nut to be considered "normal"


Sort of reminds me of a movie years ago called "Wrong is Right" about a world turned upside down, much as it is now where abortion at birth is holy and honorable and referring to a girl child as "she" is a crime.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 15:47:37   #
Carol Kelly
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Sort of reminds me of a movie years ago called "Wrong is Right" about a world turned upside down, much as it is now where abortion at birth is holy and honorable and referring to a girl child as "she" is a crime.


No kidding? It’s a weird, weird, weird world, isn’t it?

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 15:57:01   #
Ricktloml
 
DannoBoone wrote:
Raised in SW Nebraska, moved to central Iowa in '76, and now retired in NE Iowa. I like fishin', huntin',
gardening. Love Jesus and believe in conservatism.

Remember when all that was considered normal?


Welcome DannoBoone:

Actually those values are not in the minority. The left, (Democrats, academia, Hollywood, and the false narrative media,) magnify their viewpoints to make it seem they are the majority. They are not. As well as misinforming, refusing to inform and outright lying to the American public, the left seeks to discourage everyone who disagrees with them so they will shut up sit down and let the left continue with their agenda.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 16:02:20   #
debeda
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Sort of reminds me of a movie years ago called "Wrong is Right" about a world turned upside down, much as it is now where abortion at birth is holy and honorable and referring to a girl child as "she" is a crime.


Never heard of that one!! I'll have to check it out The 16 year old vote thing reminds me of the old late 60s move "wild in the streets"

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 16:03:11   #
debeda
 
Ricktloml wrote:
Welcome DannoBoone:

Actually those values are not in the minority. The left, (Democrats, academia, Hollywood, and the false narrative media,) magnify their viewpoints to make it seem they are the majority. They are not. As well as misinforming, refusing to inform and outright lying to the American public, the left seeks to discourage everyone who disagrees with them so they will shut up sit down and let the left continue with their agenda.


Well said and TRUE, Rick

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 16:16:02   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Sort of reminds me of a movie years ago called "Wrong is Right" about a world turned upside down, much as it is now where abortion at birth is holy and honorable and referring to a girl child as "she" is a crime.


Debeda what would you refer to a girl child as? Is there another term these days?

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 16:47:16   #
DannoBoone Loc: NE Iowa
 
Thanks to all for the welcomes!

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 16:57:16   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
Ricktloml wrote:
Welcome DannoBoone:

Actually those values are not in the minority. The left, (Democrats, academia, Hollywood, and the false narrative media,) magnify their viewpoints to make it seem they are the majority. They are not. As well as misinforming, refusing to inform and outright lying to the American public, the left seeks to discourage everyone who disagrees with them so they will shut up sit down and let the left continue with their agenda.



You are exactly right, Rick. The MSM simply does not report on anything that would make the left look bad. The recent murder of 149 Christians in Africa - no hint. I watched a few segments on CNN yesterday and it makes me angry the way they exhibit bias. It is so obvious. Anyone who doubts that just needs to watch a few hours of Jake Tapper and Good Morning Joe or Brian Steltzer or Allison Camarotta. I have been watching them and it's appalling. There is no doubt they are out to get him and they hate him. I like what I have been reading from political experts that Trump is a shoo-in and wish we could be sure of that. If you want to watch more crap, watch the speeches of some of these hopefuls like Kirsten Gillibrand or Kamala Harris et al. It is really eye opening.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 17:04:55   #
Ricktloml
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
You are exactly right, Rick. The MSM simply does not report on anything that would make the left look bad. The recent murder of 149 Christians in Africa - no hint. I watched a few segments on CNN yesterday and it makes me angry the way they exhibit bias. It is so obvious. Anyone who doubts that just needs to watch a few hours of Jake Tapper and Good Morning Joe or Brian Steltzer or Allison Camarotta. I have been watching them and it's appalling. There is no doubt they are out to get him and they hate him. I like what I have been reading from political experts that Trump is a shoo-in and wish we could be sure of that. If you want to watch more crap, watch the speeches of some of these hopefuls like Kirsten Gillibrand or Kamala Harris et al. It is really eye opening.
You are exactly right, Rick. The MSM simply does ... (show quote)


I have 4 dogs, 7 cats, 2 horses, a donkey and over 50 chickens. I have all the crap I want to deal with. Listening to these lying Democrats promote an evil ideology is more than I am willing to volunteer for. Animal waste is clean in comparison to what the Democrats and media spew.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 17:06:25   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
Ricktloml wrote:
I have 4 dogs, 7 cats, 2 horses, a donkey and over 50 chickens. I have all the crap I want to deal with. Listening to these lying Democrats promote an evil ideology is more than I am willing to volunteer for. Animal waste is clean in comparison to what the Democrats and media spew.



| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 20:28:58   #
debeda
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Debeda what would you refer to a girl child as? Is there another term these days?


Her, she, honey bun, sweet baby... This whole gender confusion is ridiculous!!!!

| Reply
Mar 24, 2019 21:49:11   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
debeda wrote:
Never heard of that one!! I'll have to check it out The 16 year old vote thing reminds me of the old late 60s move "wild in the streets"


The movie is at least 30 years old, but was a decent movie at the time.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.