One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The White Nationalists Are Winning: is Trump somewhat at fault?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Mar 15, 2019 20:15:57   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
Fox News anchors and high-profile politicians are now openly pushing the racism of the alt-right. The fringe movement’s messages have permeated the mainstream Republican Party.

The year since the white-supremacist Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has been difficult for the rogues’ gallery of Nazis and pseudo-Nazis who championed it.

Jason Kessler, one of the organizers, was practically run out of town and faces a lawsuit that could force him to name his funders and ideological comrades. Christopher Cantwell, who put on a tough-guy act for Vice cameras but spent a lot of time crying on YouTube after a warrant was issued for his arrest, has turned state’s evidence.

The anti-Semitic gadfly Tim “Baked Alaska” Gionet was banned from Twitter and has had difficulty reconstituting his online presence.

Richard Spencer, the white nationalist who lives off his family’s largesse and government subsidies, and is best known for being punched in the face, says his miniature Nuremberg rallies are no longer “fun” because of the leftist militant group Antifa.

Matthew Heimbach of the Traditionalist Worker Party was arrested for assaulting his wife and stepfather-in-law after the latter caught Heimbach sleeping with his wife.

Andrew Anglin’s website, The Daily Stormer, has had trouble finding and maintaining a host in the United States and abroad. One by one, several of the white nationalists who participated in the cowardly assault on the black counterprotester DeAndre Harris have pleaded guilty or been convicted.

From the looks of it, the Nazis lost the battle of Charlottesville. After all, Donald Trump’s handling of the aftermath of the rally, in which he said there were “very fine people” on both sides of the protest, drew bipartisan condemnation.

The attempted rebranding of white nationalism as the genteel and technologically savvy alt-right failed, the marketing campaign faltering after the murder of the counter-protester Heather Heyer and the attempted murder of several others revealed to the nation the logical conclusion of alt-right beliefs and arguments. The bloody outcome of that day foiled the white nationalists’ attempt to garner sympathy from the mainstream right, and in doing so, make themselves respectable.

But the alt-right and its fellow travelers were never going to be able to assemble a mass movement. Despite the controversy over the rally and its bloody aftermath, the white nationalists’ ideological goals remain a core part of the Trump agenda. As long as that agenda finds a home in one of the two major American political parties, a significant portion of the country will fervently support it. And as an ideological vanguard, the alt-right fulfilled its own purpose in pulling the Republican Party in its direction.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 20:26:09   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Fox News anchors and high-profile politicians are now openly pushing the racism of the alt-right. The fringe movement’s messages have permeated the mainstream Republican Party.

The year since the white-supremacist Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has been difficult for the rogues’ gallery of Nazis and pseudo-Nazis who championed it.

Jason Kessler, one of the organizers, was practically run out of town and faces a lawsuit that could force him to name his funders and ideological comrades. Christopher Cantwell, who put on a tough-guy act for Vice cameras but spent a lot of time crying on YouTube after a warrant was issued for his arrest, has turned state’s evidence.

The anti-Semitic gadfly Tim “Baked Alaska” Gionet was banned from Twitter and has had difficulty reconstituting his online presence.

Richard Spencer, the white nationalist who lives off his family’s largesse and government subsidies, and is best known for being punched in the face, says his miniature Nuremberg rallies are no longer “fun” because of the leftist militant group Antifa.

Matthew Heimbach of the Traditionalist Worker Party was arrested for assaulting his wife and stepfather-in-law after the latter caught Heimbach sleeping with his wife.

Andrew Anglin’s website, The Daily Stormer, has had trouble finding and maintaining a host in the United States and abroad. One by one, several of the white nationalists who participated in the cowardly assault on the black counterprotester DeAndre Harris have pleaded guilty or been convicted.

From the looks of it, the Nazis lost the battle of Charlottesville. After all, Donald Trump’s handling of the aftermath of the rally, in which he said there were “very fine people” on both sides of the protest, drew bipartisan condemnation.

The attempted rebranding of white nationalism as the genteel and technologically savvy alt-right failed, the marketing campaign faltering after the murder of the counter-protester Heather Heyer and the attempted murder of several others revealed to the nation the logical conclusion of alt-right beliefs and arguments. The bloody outcome of that day foiled the white nationalists’ attempt to garner sympathy from the mainstream right, and in doing so, make themselves respectable.

But the alt-right and its fellow travelers were never going to be able to assemble a mass movement. Despite the controversy over the rally and its bloody aftermath, the white nationalists’ ideological goals remain a core part of the Trump agenda. As long as that agenda finds a home in one of the two major American political parties, a significant portion of the country will fervently support it. And as an ideological vanguard, the alt-right fulfilled its own purpose in pulling the Republican Party in its direction.
Fox News anchors and high-profile politicians are ... (show quote)


Wow,Rumi!!!!!...You sunk to a new low...Stop blaming everybody xcept assholes themselves!!!...Trump didnt start this and he has NOTHING to do with White Nationalism!!!

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 20:35:37   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Fox News anchors and high-profile politicians are now openly pushing the racism of the alt-right. The fringe movement’s messages have permeated the mainstream Republican Party.

The year since the white-supremacist Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has been difficult for the rogues’ gallery of Nazis and pseudo-Nazis who championed it.

Jason Kessler, one of the organizers, was practically run out of town and faces a lawsuit that could force him to name his funders and ideological comrades. Christopher Cantwell, who put on a tough-guy act for Vice cameras but spent a lot of time crying on YouTube after a warrant was issued for his arrest, has turned state’s evidence.

The anti-Semitic gadfly Tim “Baked Alaska” Gionet was banned from Twitter and has had difficulty reconstituting his online presence.

Richard Spencer, the white nationalist who lives off his family’s largesse and government subsidies, and is best known for being punched in the face, says his miniature Nuremberg rallies are no longer “fun” because of the leftist militant group Antifa.

Matthew Heimbach of the Traditionalist Worker Party was arrested for assaulting his wife and stepfather-in-law after the latter caught Heimbach sleeping with his wife.

Andrew Anglin’s website, The Daily Stormer, has had trouble finding and maintaining a host in the United States and abroad. One by one, several of the white nationalists who participated in the cowardly assault on the black counterprotester DeAndre Harris have pleaded guilty or been convicted.

From the looks of it, the Nazis lost the battle of Charlottesville. After all, Donald Trump’s handling of the aftermath of the rally, in which he said there were “very fine people” on both sides of the protest, drew bipartisan condemnation.

The attempted rebranding of white nationalism as the genteel and technologically savvy alt-right failed, the marketing campaign faltering after the murder of the counter-protester Heather Heyer and the attempted murder of several others revealed to the nation the logical conclusion of alt-right beliefs and arguments. The bloody outcome of that day foiled the white nationalists’ attempt to garner sympathy from the mainstream right, and in doing so, make themselves respectable.

But the alt-right and its fellow travelers were never going to be able to assemble a mass movement. Despite the controversy over the rally and its bloody aftermath, the white nationalists’ ideological goals remain a core part of the Trump agenda. As long as that agenda finds a home in one of the two major American political parties, a significant portion of the country will fervently support it. And as an ideological vanguard, the alt-right fulfilled its own purpose in pulling the Republican Party in its direction.
Fox News anchors and high-profile politicians are ... (show quote)


I enjoyed this post immensely... Right up to the last paragraph...

I agree that these individuals deserve all that has come their way... I disagree that Trump's agenda is that of the white nationalists...

As I am not certain which of his platforms you view as white nationalist in nature, perhaps you could list a few and we could have a friendly debate?

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 20:40:41   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I enjoyed this post immensely... Right up to the last paragraph...

I agree that these individuals deserve all that has come their way... I disagree that Trump's agenda is that of the white nationalists...

As I am not certain which of his platforms you view as white nationalist in nature, perhaps you could list a few and we could have a friendly debate?


I can do that again, but we already discussed that topic, or rather I told you how Trump policies pplay to White Nationalists.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 20:45:33   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
I can do that again, but we already discussed that topic, or rather I told you how Trump policies pplay to White Nationalists.


Pure BS...Everybody should be responsible for their own actions!!!....That thug killed people,because he is a murderous thug and it has NOTHING to do with President Trump!!!!

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 20:53:30   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
I can do that again, but we already discussed that topic, or rather I told you how Trump policies pplay to White Nationalists.


My apologies...

Which thread? My memory is failing me...

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 21:35:45   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Fox News anchors and high-profile politicians are now openly pushing the racism of the alt-right. The fringe movement’s messages have permeated the mainstream Republican Party.

The year since the white-supremacist Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has been difficult for the rogues’ gallery of Nazis and pseudo-Nazis who championed it.

Jason Kessler, one of the organizers, was practically run out of town and faces a lawsuit that could force him to name his funders and ideological comrades. Christopher Cantwell, who put on a tough-guy act for Vice cameras but spent a lot of time crying on YouTube after a warrant was issued for his arrest, has turned state’s evidence.

The anti-Semitic gadfly Tim “Baked Alaska” Gionet was banned from Twitter and has had difficulty reconstituting his online presence.

Richard Spencer, the white nationalist who lives off his family’s largesse and government subsidies, and is best known for being punched in the face, says his miniature Nuremberg rallies are no longer “fun” because of the leftist militant group Antifa.

Matthew Heimbach of the Traditionalist Worker Party was arrested for assaulting his wife and stepfather-in-law after the latter caught Heimbach sleeping with his wife.

Andrew Anglin’s website, The Daily Stormer, has had trouble finding and maintaining a host in the United States and abroad. One by one, several of the white nationalists who participated in the cowardly assault on the black counterprotester DeAndre Harris have pleaded guilty or been convicted.

From the looks of it, the Nazis lost the battle of Charlottesville. After all, Donald Trump’s handling of the aftermath of the rally, in which he said there were “very fine people” on both sides of the protest, drew bipartisan condemnation.

The attempted rebranding of white nationalism as the genteel and technologically savvy alt-right failed, the marketing campaign faltering after the murder of the counter-protester Heather Heyer and the attempted murder of several others revealed to the nation the logical conclusion of alt-right beliefs and arguments. The bloody outcome of that day foiled the white nationalists’ attempt to garner sympathy from the mainstream right, and in doing so, make themselves respectable.

But the alt-right and its fellow travelers were never going to be able to assemble a mass movement. Despite the controversy over the rally and its bloody aftermath, the white nationalists’ ideological goals remain a core part of the Trump agenda. As long as that agenda finds a home in one of the two major American political parties, a significant portion of the country will fervently support it. And as an ideological vanguard, the alt-right fulfilled its own purpose in pulling the Republican Party in its direction.
Fox News anchors and high-profile politicians are ... (show quote)


>>>

Go White Patriots

Then Black American Patriots can join too... they earned their rights to stop the madness.

This is America Not Islam
Not Mexico or the Central American Crap Holes

This is OUR HOUSE TOID !

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 22:01:57   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Pure BS...Everybody should be responsible for their own actions!!!....That thug killed people,because he is a murderous thug and it has NOTHING to do with President Trump!!!!


Can you argue against this very extreme case that I in no way mean to place at the feet of Trump? Did Hitler's speeches help instigate attacks on Jews in Germany? Can it be said that he had nothing to do with Kristallnacht?

| Reply
Mar 16, 2019 04:35:21   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Pure BS...Everybody should be responsible for their own actions!!!....That thug killed people,because he is a murderous thug and it has NOTHING to do with President Trump!!!!


Right in his manifesto he claimed the idiot Pumpkinfuhrer was inspirational. If Trumps foul and race baiting excuse for rhetoric inspired this asswpe it has plenty to do with him.

| Reply
Mar 16, 2019 05:42:18   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Right in his manifesto he claimed the idiot Pumpkinfuhrer was inspirational. If Trumps foul and race baiting excuse for rhetoric inspired this asswpe it has plenty to do with him.


How is it President's fault if psychotic murderer have way across the world uses his name???,,Was it Bernie Sanders fault when a fan of his shot and almost killed Steve Scalese???....Did we on the right blamed Sanders???Of course not,,,,It was this psycho's fault...It was his screwed up mind...The same goes for NZ murderer!!!

| Reply
Mar 16, 2019 05:44:30   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Can you argue against this very extreme case that I in no way mean to place at the feet of Trump? Did Hitler's speeches help instigate attacks on Jews in Germany? Can it be said that he had nothing to do with Kristallnacht?


As soon as you bring Hitler into conversation when it concerns President Trump, conversation is OVER!!!...OVER!!!

| Reply
Mar 16, 2019 09:37:05   #
PJT (a regular here)
 
The only ones seriously promoting white nationalism in America are the left/socialists and their media buddies.
Any incident is played up by the media...if its even a true incident.
It becomes a propaganda opportunity to accuse Trump, Republicans, and whites who speak out.
Whites don't have enough will and unity to bring unpatriotic football leagues to their senses.

| Reply
Mar 16, 2019 10:13:59   #
TrueAmerican (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Fox News anchors and high-profile politicians are now openly pushing the racism of the alt-right. The fringe movement’s messages have permeated the mainstream Republican Party.

The year since the white-supremacist Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has been difficult for the rogues’ gallery of Nazis and pseudo-Nazis who championed it.

Jason Kessler, one of the organizers, was practically run out of town and faces a lawsuit that could force him to name his funders and ideological comrades. Christopher Cantwell, who put on a tough-guy act for Vice cameras but spent a lot of time crying on YouTube after a warrant was issued for his arrest, has turned state’s evidence.

The anti-Semitic gadfly Tim “Baked Alaska” Gionet was banned from Twitter and has had difficulty reconstituting his online presence.

Richard Spencer, the white nationalist who lives off his family’s largesse and government subsidies, and is best known for being punched in the face, says his miniature Nuremberg rallies are no longer “fun” because of the leftist militant group Antifa.

Matthew Heimbach of the Traditionalist Worker Party was arrested for assaulting his wife and stepfather-in-law after the latter caught Heimbach sleeping with his wife.

Andrew Anglin’s website, The Daily Stormer, has had trouble finding and maintaining a host in the United States and abroad. One by one, several of the white nationalists who participated in the cowardly assault on the black counterprotester DeAndre Harris have pleaded guilty or been convicted.

From the looks of it, the Nazis lost the battle of Charlottesville. After all, Donald Trump’s handling of the aftermath of the rally, in which he said there were “very fine people” on both sides of the protest, drew bipartisan condemnation.

The attempted rebranding of white nationalism as the genteel and technologically savvy alt-right failed, the marketing campaign faltering after the murder of the counter-protester Heather Heyer and the attempted murder of several others revealed to the nation the logical conclusion of alt-right beliefs and arguments. The bloody outcome of that day foiled the white nationalists’ attempt to garner sympathy from the mainstream right, and in doing so, make themselves respectable.

But the alt-right and its fellow travelers were never going to be able to assemble a mass movement. Despite the controversy over the rally and its bloody aftermath, the white nationalists’ ideological goals remain a core part of the Trump agenda. As long as that agenda finds a home in one of the two major American political parties, a significant portion of the country will fervently support it. And as an ideological vanguard, the alt-right fulfilled its own purpose in pulling the Republican Party in its direction.
Fox News anchors and high-profile politicians are ... (show quote)


TRUMP/PENCE 2020 --- MAGA !!!!!!

| Reply
Mar 16, 2019 11:08:14   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Right in his manifesto he claimed the idiot Pumpkinfuhrer was inspirational. If Trumps foul and race baiting excuse for rhetoric inspired this asswpe it has plenty to do with him.


>>>

Looks like you missed the broader message Kevyn.

| Reply
Mar 16, 2019 11:08:56   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
proud republican wrote:
How is it President's fault if psychotic murderer have way across the world uses his name???,,Was it Bernie Sanders fault when a fan of his shot and almost killed Steve Scalese???....Did we on the right blamed Sanders???Of course not,,,,It was this psycho's fault...It was his screwed up mind...The same goes for NZ murderer!!!


>>>

I’m not so sure NZ has a screwed up mind.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.