One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Left is Openly Executing its Detailed Plan to Replace President Trump With Pelosi!
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Mar 13, 2019 08:15:57   #
Hardwork1
 
If President Trump is forced out of office the V.P. becomes President and the Speaker of the House becomes V.P. If Pence is forced out after he became President Pelosi would become President. In this situation Pelosi would name a V.P. of her choice, subject to majority approval by both houses of Congress. Gerald Ford and Nelson Rockefeller are the only examples of this in our history.
I think that the Left knows it cannot defeat Donald Trump in November 2020. They will never admit this but everything they are doing is aimed at destroying his Administration and as many of his family and supporters they can, even if it happens after he is re-elected. Note: I consider the Left to be almost all Democrats, the RINO Republicans and the MSM. They are all eager participants in the detailed traitorous plan to take the White House away from those of us that elected Donald Trump. A look at some facts proves that this is happening, and the Left is no longer concerned about what they are doing being unethical, illegal and in some cases Treason. As noted in my article last week the first part of the Merriam Webster definition of Treason is: “the offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one’s country”.
I am not the only person who thinks that the Left knows it cannot defeat President Trump in November 2020 but will never admit it. Rush Limbaugh talked about this at length on his radio show one afternoon last week, and I have heard other people talk about this on Fox News.

Here are a few examples of the Left’s deliberate efforts to destroy the Trump Administration, and totally take over America:
• California, including Los Angeles county is being forced to clean up their voter registration rolls as a result of the settlement agreement of a Judicial Watch law suit against them. California and many of its counties have refused to clean up their voter registration rolls even though it is required by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). The NVRA requires states and counties to remove voter registrations when the voter does not vote in two consecutive general federal elections. These are usually people who have moved to another county or state or have died. It is interesting to note that Los Angeles county has a total population that is larger than the total population of 41 of our states. Judicial Watch reported that Los Angeles county has more people on its voter registration rolls than it has citizens old enough to vote. These numbers are the reason the Left is so obsessed with getting rid of the Electoral College and letting illegals vote. Accomplishing either of these goals will guarantee that a Conservative Republican will probably never win a national election again and America will become a one party Socialist country. The Democrats took the first step in getting illegals to vote recently when they passed legislation in the House that made it easier for people to commit voter fraud. After the bill passed Pelosi and other prominent Democrats went on record publicly encouraging illegals to vote whenever they could. The Democrat Party position is that everyone should be allowed to vote in local and state elections! NVRA prevents illegals from voting in national elections (for now) but state, county and municipal elections are not regulated by the NVRA!
• Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass) proposed an amendment to HR1 that would change the legal voting age to 16! People who are 16 years old are usually less informed about politics than people who are 18 and more easily influenced. People who are 16 years old usually have two more years in school which makes them prime targets for liberal educator’s indoctrination.
• Rep Schiff and his staff made four trips to N.Y. City to meet with Cohen and his “Clinton Fixer” lawyer, Lanny Davis to prepare Cohen for his testimony before Schiff’s committee. Schiff initially denied this but when it became public (thanks to Fox News) the Democrats issued a public statement insisting that this was perfectly OK and was “Standard Operating Procedure” in situations like this. I am now absolutely convinced that the Democrats are colluding with Cohen to get him to say what they want him to say in exchange for reconsideration of his pending prison sentence.
• The recent release of the transcript of Bruce Ohr’s testimony before a congressional committee proves without any doubt that Rep Schiff, and other Democrats lied publicly and colluded with top FBI and DOJ officials to influence the election and later to try to impeach President Trump. Ohr was an associate Attorney General at the DOJ and is just one of the top FBI and DOJ officials who have been fired or forced out of office since President Trump was sworn in for inappropriate and\or illegal behavior while in office.
• Tom Perez, the Chairman of the DNC publicly announced that Fox News would not be allowed to host any of the 12 scheduled Democratic Presidential Candidate debates, “because they are not a news organization”. I do not believe that any other media organization has a potential debate moderator team that is as honest, balanced, knowledgeable and professional as a Bret Bair, Martha McCallum and Chris Wallace team would be and has been in the past!
• Every House committee and sub-committee chair is dramatically ramping up investigations of “everything Trump” and spending many millions of taxpayer dollars in the process. Rep. Nadler and Rep. Schiff are two of the most aggressive chairs. Schiff even hired a former federal prosecutor and recent MSNBC legal analyst to “lead his committee’s investigations into Trump’s Russia collusion”.
• Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, General Flynn and their family’s lives have been totally destroyed based on Mueller investigations that had nothing to do with the Trump campaign and were way outside Mueller’s special prosecutor mandate. Mueller and his staff covered this up by referring these prosecutions to state prosecutors. John Podesta, Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff and Hillary’s campaign chair, and his brother Tony did some of the same things Manafort has been convicted of but no one seems to be concerned about that? Manafort has been held in federal prison in solitary confinement pending sentencing for FINANCIAL CRIMES! His initial sentencing was earlier this week. He was sentenced to 4.7 years in federal prison. His health has deteriorated to the point that he will most certainly die in prison. When the sentence was announced the Democrats immediately began to loudly and publicly say that the length of the sentence was an, “outrageous miscarriage of justice”! They insisted that it should have been much longer!
• Rep. Tlaib held a press conference this week to announce that she was going to introduce a resolution calling for Trump’s Impeachment.
• The Democrats refused to say that anything Rep. Omar has said or done has been wrong or out of order. All you have to do to see that this is not right is log into the internet or turn on a TV! Instead of condemning Omar in any way the Democrats passed an “all encompassing” bill condemning all forms of hate speech or discriminating behavior by anyone. This was an absolute and unnecessary waste of legislative time and taxpayer dollars!

As predicted the Left has succeeded in the first part of their plan to take over the White House. That was to prevent anything from getting done in Washington until they destroy the Trump Presidency. However, I still think that they are grossly underestimating President Trump and his patriotic supporters!

Post Script: In a press interview with The Washington Post on Monday, March 11, 2019 Pelosi said she would not pursue impeachment against Trump because he “was not worth it”. However, she left herself an “out” when she said, “unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan”. She is also letting all her House committee chairs continue to waste millions of taxpayer dollars and thousands of legislative hours digging for dirt on the Trump administration. It appears that she had to make this statement because Mueller is about to end his unethical and illegal investigation with nothing to show for it! The radical wing of her party is openly rebelling against this.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 08:45:03   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
Hardwork1 wrote:
If President Trump is forced out of office the V.P. becomes President and the Speaker of the House becomes V.P. If Pence is forced out after he became President Pelosi would become President. In this situation Pelosi would name a V.P. of her choice, subject to majority approval by both houses of Congress. Gerald Ford and Nelson Rockefeller are the only examples of this in our history.
I think that the Left knows it cannot defeat Donald Trump in November 2020. They will never admit this but everything they are doing is aimed at destroying his Administration and as many of his family and supporters they can, even if it happens after he is re-elected. Note: I consider the Left to be almost all Democrats, the RINO Republicans and the MSM. They are all eager participants in the detailed traitorous plan to take the White House away from those of us that elected Donald Trump. A look at some facts proves that this is happening, and the Left is no longer concerned about what they are doing being unethical, illegal and in some cases Treason. As noted in my article last week the first part of the Merriam Webster definition of Treason is: “the offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one’s country”.
I am not the only person who thinks that the Left knows it cannot defeat President Trump in November 2020 but will never admit it. Rush Limbaugh talked about this at length on his radio show one afternoon last week, and I have heard other people talk about this on Fox News.

Here are a few examples of the Left’s deliberate efforts to destroy the Trump Administration, and totally take over America:
• California, including Los Angeles county is being forced to clean up their voter registration rolls as a result of the settlement agreement of a Judicial Watch law suit against them. California and many of its counties have refused to clean up their voter registration rolls even though it is required by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). The NVRA requires states and counties to remove voter registrations when the voter does not vote in two consecutive general federal elections. These are usually people who have moved to another county or state or have died. It is interesting to note that Los Angeles county has a total population that is larger than the total population of 41 of our states. Judicial Watch reported that Los Angeles county has more people on its voter registration rolls than it has citizens old enough to vote. These numbers are the reason the Left is so obsessed with getting rid of the Electoral College and letting illegals vote. Accomplishing either of these goals will guarantee that a Conservative Republican will probably never win a national election again and America will become a one party Socialist country. The Democrats took the first step in getting illegals to vote recently when they passed legislation in the House that made it easier for people to commit voter fraud. After the bill passed Pelosi and other prominent Democrats went on record publicly encouraging illegals to vote whenever they could. The Democrat Party position is that everyone should be allowed to vote in local and state elections! NVRA prevents illegals from voting in national elections (for now) but state, county and municipal elections are not regulated by the NVRA!
• Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass) proposed an amendment to HR1 that would change the legal voting age to 16! People who are 16 years old are usually less informed about politics than people who are 18 and more easily influenced. People who are 16 years old usually have two more years in school which makes them prime targets for liberal educator’s indoctrination.
• Rep Schiff and his staff made four trips to N.Y. City to meet with Cohen and his “Clinton Fixer” lawyer, Lanny Davis to prepare Cohen for his testimony before Schiff’s committee. Schiff initially denied this but when it became public (thanks to Fox News) the Democrats issued a public statement insisting that this was perfectly OK and was “Standard Operating Procedure” in situations like this. I am now absolutely convinced that the Democrats are colluding with Cohen to get him to say what they want him to say in exchange for reconsideration of his pending prison sentence.
• The recent release of the transcript of Bruce Ohr’s testimony before a congressional committee proves without any doubt that Rep Schiff, and other Democrats lied publicly and colluded with top FBI and DOJ officials to influence the election and later to try to impeach President Trump. Ohr was an associate Attorney General at the DOJ and is just one of the top FBI and DOJ officials who have been fired or forced out of office since President Trump was sworn in for inappropriate and\or illegal behavior while in office.
• Tom Perez, the Chairman of the DNC publicly announced that Fox News would not be allowed to host any of the 12 scheduled Democratic Presidential Candidate debates, “because they are not a news organization”. I do not believe that any other media organization has a potential debate moderator team that is as honest, balanced, knowledgeable and professional as a Bret Bair, Martha McCallum and Chris Wallace team would be and has been in the past!
• Every House committee and sub-committee chair is dramatically ramping up investigations of “everything Trump” and spending many millions of taxpayer dollars in the process. Rep. Nadler and Rep. Schiff are two of the most aggressive chairs. Schiff even hired a former federal prosecutor and recent MSNBC legal analyst to “lead his committee’s investigations into Trump’s Russia collusion”.
• Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, General Flynn and their family’s lives have been totally destroyed based on Mueller investigations that had nothing to do with the Trump campaign and were way outside Mueller’s special prosecutor mandate. Mueller and his staff covered this up by referring these prosecutions to state prosecutors. John Podesta, Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff and Hillary’s campaign chair, and his brother Tony did some of the same things Manafort has been convicted of but no one seems to be concerned about that? Manafort has been held in federal prison in solitary confinement pending sentencing for FINANCIAL CRIMES! His initial sentencing was earlier this week. He was sentenced to 4.7 years in federal prison. His health has deteriorated to the point that he will most certainly die in prison. When the sentence was announced the Democrats immediately began to loudly and publicly say that the length of the sentence was an, “outrageous miscarriage of justice”! They insisted that it should have been much longer!
• Rep. Tlaib held a press conference this week to announce that she was going to introduce a resolution calling for Trump’s Impeachment.
• The Democrats refused to say that anything Rep. Omar has said or done has been wrong or out of order. All you have to do to see that this is not right is log into the internet or turn on a TV! Instead of condemning Omar in any way the Democrats passed an “all encompassing” bill condemning all forms of hate speech or discriminating behavior by anyone. This was an absolute and unnecessary waste of legislative time and taxpayer dollars!

As predicted the Left has succeeded in the first part of their plan to take over the White House. That was to prevent anything from getting done in Washington until they destroy the Trump Presidency. However, I still think that they are grossly underestimating President Trump and his patriotic supporters!

Post Script: In a press interview with The Washington Post on Monday, March 11, 2019 Pelosi said she would not pursue impeachment against Trump because he “was not worth it”. However, she left herself an “out” when she said, “unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan”. She is also letting all her House committee chairs continue to waste millions of taxpayer dollars and thousands of legislative hours digging for dirt on the Trump administration. It appears that she had to make this statement because Mueller is about to end his unethical and illegal investigation with nothing to show for it! The radical wing of her party is openly rebelling against this.
If President Trump is forced out of office the V.P... (show quote)


If forced from office the VP becomes President, but Pelosi would not become VP. The new President would nominate someone to become VP upon approval by the Senate. Pelosi would only become President if both the offices of President and VP became vacant at the same time.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 09:00:03   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
When you shovel crap you do a fine job of it. Your lack of understanding of our government and constitution are remarkable. Let me set you straight. In the instance that Trump is convicted after impeachment or resigns Mike Pence the Vice President becomes president, he then appoints a new Vice President as happened when Gerald Ford appointed Nelson Rockefeller Vice President after Nixon resigned. Unless Pence appoints Pelosi she will not become Vice President. Trumps downfall is his own doing, he has acted criminally and against the interests of our nation his entire life. Your assertion that congress in exercising its job of oversight of the executive is treasonous is laughable. Treason as described in federal law is as follows; Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. If you are thinking along the line of elected officials committing treason keep in mind your Idiot Pumpkinfuhrer sold real estate at above market prices in cash deals to 61 Russian nationals with ties to the Kremlin and organized crime for a total of $96,000,000.00 These deals are now being investigated for money laundering.

Hardwork1 wrote:
If President Trump is forced out of office the V.P. becomes President and the Speaker of the House becomes V.P. If Pence is forced out after he became President Pelosi would become President. In this situation Pelosi would name a V.P. of her choice, subject to majority approval by both houses of Congress. Gerald Ford and Nelson Rockefeller are the only examples of this in our history.
I think that the Left knows it cannot defeat Donald Trump in November 2020. They will never admit this but everything they are doing is aimed at destroying his Administration and as many of his family and supporters they can, even if it happens after he is re-elected. Note: I consider the Left to be almost all Democrats, the RINO Republicans and the MSM. They are all eager participants in the detailed traitorous plan to take the White House away from those of us that elected Donald Trump. A look at some facts proves that this is happening, and the Left is no longer concerned about what they are doing being unethical, illegal and in some cases Treason. As noted in my article last week the first part of the Merriam Webster definition of Treason is: “the offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one’s country”.
I am not the only person who thinks that the Left knows it cannot defeat President Trump in November 2020 but will never admit it. Rush Limbaugh talked about this at length on his radio show one afternoon last week, and I have heard other people talk about this on Fox News.

Here are a few examples of the Left’s deliberate efforts to destroy the Trump Administration, and totally take over America:
• California, including Los Angeles county is being forced to clean up their voter registration rolls as a result of the settlement agreement of a Judicial Watch law suit against them. California and many of its counties have refused to clean up their voter registration rolls even though it is required by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). The NVRA requires states and counties to remove voter registrations when the voter does not vote in two consecutive general federal elections. These are usually people who have moved to another county or state or have died. It is interesting to note that Los Angeles county has a total population that is larger than the total population of 41 of our states. Judicial Watch reported that Los Angeles county has more people on its voter registration rolls than it has citizens old enough to vote. These numbers are the reason the Left is so obsessed with getting rid of the Electoral College and letting illegals vote. Accomplishing either of these goals will guarantee that a Conservative Republican will probably never win a national election again and America will become a one party Socialist country. The Democrats took the first step in getting illegals to vote recently when they passed legislation in the House that made it easier for people to commit voter fraud. After the bill passed Pelosi and other prominent Democrats went on record publicly encouraging illegals to vote whenever they could. The Democrat Party position is that everyone should be allowed to vote in local and state elections! NVRA prevents illegals from voting in national elections (for now) but state, county and municipal elections are not regulated by the NVRA!
• Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass) proposed an amendment to HR1 that would change the legal voting age to 16! People who are 16 years old are usually less informed about politics than people who are 18 and more easily influenced. People who are 16 years old usually have two more years in school which makes them prime targets for liberal educator’s indoctrination.
• Rep Schiff and his staff made four trips to N.Y. City to meet with Cohen and his “Clinton Fixer” lawyer, Lanny Davis to prepare Cohen for his testimony before Schiff’s committee. Schiff initially denied this but when it became public (thanks to Fox News) the Democrats issued a public statement insisting that this was perfectly OK and was “Standard Operating Procedure” in situations like this. I am now absolutely convinced that the Democrats are colluding with Cohen to get him to say what they want him to say in exchange for reconsideration of his pending prison sentence.
• The recent release of the transcript of Bruce Ohr’s testimony before a congressional committee proves without any doubt that Rep Schiff, and other Democrats lied publicly and colluded with top FBI and DOJ officials to influence the election and later to try to impeach President Trump. Ohr was an associate Attorney General at the DOJ and is just one of the top FBI and DOJ officials who have been fired or forced out of office since President Trump was sworn in for inappropriate and\or illegal behavior while in office.
• Tom Perez, the Chairman of the DNC publicly announced that Fox News would not be allowed to host any of the 12 scheduled Democratic Presidential Candidate debates, “because they are not a news organization”. I do not believe that any other media organization has a potential debate moderator team that is as honest, balanced, knowledgeable and professional as a Bret Bair, Martha McCallum and Chris Wallace team would be and has been in the past!
• Every House committee and sub-committee chair is dramatically ramping up investigations of “everything Trump” and spending many millions of taxpayer dollars in the process. Rep. Nadler and Rep. Schiff are two of the most aggressive chairs. Schiff even hired a former federal prosecutor and recent MSNBC legal analyst to “lead his committee’s investigations into Trump’s Russia collusion”.
• Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, General Flynn and their family’s lives have been totally destroyed based on Mueller investigations that had nothing to do with the Trump campaign and were way outside Mueller’s special prosecutor mandate. Mueller and his staff covered this up by referring these prosecutions to state prosecutors. John Podesta, Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff and Hillary’s campaign chair, and his brother Tony did some of the same things Manafort has been convicted of but no one seems to be concerned about that? Manafort has been held in federal prison in solitary confinement pending sentencing for FINANCIAL CRIMES! His initial sentencing was earlier this week. He was sentenced to 4.7 years in federal prison. His health has deteriorated to the point that he will most certainly die in prison. When the sentence was announced the Democrats immediately began to loudly and publicly say that the length of the sentence was an, “outrageous miscarriage of justice”! They insisted that it should have been much longer!
• Rep. Tlaib held a press conference this week to announce that she was going to introduce a resolution calling for Trump’s Impeachment.
• The Democrats refused to say that anything Rep. Omar has said or done has been wrong or out of order. All you have to do to see that this is not right is log into the internet or turn on a TV! Instead of condemning Omar in any way the Democrats passed an “all encompassing” bill condemning all forms of hate speech or discriminating behavior by anyone. This was an absolute and unnecessary waste of legislative time and taxpayer dollars!

As predicted the Left has succeeded in the first part of their plan to take over the White House. That was to prevent anything from getting done in Washington until they destroy the Trump Presidency. However, I still think that they are grossly underestimating President Trump and his patriotic supporters!

Post Script: In a press interview with The Washington Post on Monday, March 11, 2019 Pelosi said she would not pursue impeachment against Trump because he “was not worth it”. However, she left herself an “out” when she said, “unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan”. She is also letting all her House committee chairs continue to waste millions of taxpayer dollars and thousands of legislative hours digging for dirt on the Trump administration. It appears that she had to make this statement because Mueller is about to end his unethical and illegal investigation with nothing to show for it! The radical wing of her party is openly rebelling against this.
If President Trump is forced out of office the V.P... (show quote)

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 09:14:55   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
When you shovel crap you do a fine job of it. Your lack of understanding of our government and constitution are remarkable. Let me set you straight. In the instance that Trump is convicted after impeachment or resigns Mike Pence the Vice President becomes president, he then appoints a new Vice President as happened when Gerald Ford appointed Nelson Rockefeller Vice President after Nixon resigned. Unless Pence appoints Pelosi she will not become Vice President. Trumps downfall is his own doing, he has acted criminally and against the interests of our nation his entire life. Your assertion that congress in exercising its job of oversight of the executive is treasonous is laughable. Treason as described in federal law is as follows; Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. If you are thinking along the line of elected officials committing treason keep in mind your Idiot Pumpkinfuhrer sold real estate at above market prices in cash deals to 61 Russian nationals with ties to the Kremlin and organized crime for a total of $96,000,000.00 These deals are now being investigated for money laundering.
When you shovel crap you do a fine job of it. You... (show quote)


Great explanation I was just wondering if he will actually read this post and take the time to fact check you.
It does get tiring with democrats constantly being blamed for the actions of Trump.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 09:22:09   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
When you shovel crap you do a fine job of it. Your lack of understanding of our government and constitution are remarkable. Let me set you straight. In the instance that Trump is convicted after impeachment or resigns Mike Pence the Vice President becomes president, he then appoints a new Vice President as happened when Gerald Ford appointed Nelson Rockefeller Vice President after Nixon resigned. Unless Pence appoints Pelosi she will not become Vice President. Trumps downfall is his own doing, he has acted criminally and against the interests of our nation his entire life. Your assertion that congress in exercising its job of oversight of the executive is treasonous is laughable. Treason as described in federal law is as follows; Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. If you are thinking along the line of elected officials committing treason keep in mind your Idiot Pumpkinfuhrer sold real estate at above market prices in cash deals to 61 Russian nationals with ties to the Kremlin and organized crime for a total of $96,000,000.00 These deals are now being investigated for money laundering.
When you shovel crap you do a fine job of it. You... (show quote)


Democrats are using the cover of "oversight" in an attempt to try to find anyway possible to force a political enemy out of office. That is the actions not of those who respect the Constitution, but of those who desire to misuse it to impose their totalitarian will.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 09:32:17   #
steve66613
 
Kevyn wrote:
When you shovel crap you do a fine job of it. Your lack of understanding of our government and constitution are remarkable. Let me set you straight. In the instance that Trump is convicted after impeachment or resigns Mike Pence the Vice President becomes president, he then appoints a new Vice President as happened when Gerald Ford appointed Nelson Rockefeller Vice President after Nixon resigned. Unless Pence appoints Pelosi she will not become Vice President. Trumps downfall is his own doing, he has acted criminally and against the interests of our nation his entire life. Your assertion that congress in exercising its job of oversight of the executive is treasonous is laughable. Treason as described in federal law is as follows; Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. If you are thinking along the line of elected officials committing treason keep in mind your Idiot Pumpkinfuhrer sold real estate at above market prices in cash deals to 61 Russian nationals with ties to the Kremlin and organized crime for a total of $96,000,000.00 These deals are now being investigated for money laundering.
When you shovel crap you do a fine job of it. You... (show quote)


Pumpkinfuhrer doing business with Russians = legal. O’bastard whispering (to Medved) “I’ll Have more flexibility after the election.”= TREASON!

Kevy=BSmonger

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 09:59:00   #
bylm1-Bernie (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Great explanation I was just wondering if he will actually read this post and take the time to fact check you.
It does get tiring with democrats constantly being blamed for the actions of Trump.



Great explanation? This is getting to be more like the blind leading the blind. Kev's and your BS is so clouded with hatred as to be totally ineffective in accomplishing your nefarious purposes and only makes you look like fools. I don't don't want to clue you in to correcting your intent, not that it's possible, but trying to use civil dialogue might help, not that that's possible either. In other words, your nonsense is pretty much useless and is read mostly to see what kind of new stupidity you can come up with.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 10:13:23   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
When you shovel crap you do a fine job of it. Your lack of understanding of our government and constitution are remarkable. Let me set you straight. In the instance that Trump is convicted after impeachment or resigns Mike Pence the Vice President becomes president, he then appoints a new Vice President as happened when Gerald Ford appointed Nelson Rockefeller Vice President after Nixon resigned. Unless Pence appoints Pelosi she will not become Vice President. Trumps downfall is his own doing, he has acted criminally and against the interests of our nation his entire life. Your assertion that congress in exercising its job of oversight of the executive is treasonous is laughable. Treason as described in federal law is as follows; Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. If you are thinking along the line of elected officials committing treason keep in mind your Idiot Pumpkinfuhrer sold real estate at above market prices in cash deals to 61 Russian nationals with ties to the Kremlin and organized crime for a total of $96,000,000.00 These deals are now being investigated for money laundering.
When you shovel crap you do a fine job of it. You... (show quote)


He is a mere rookie at shoveling crap compared to you. Your forte seems to be "Being investigated" and "rumored". And, of course, inserting your opinions....

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 10:22:51   #
jimpack123
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
If forced from office the VP becomes President, but Pelosi would not become VP. The new President would nominate someone to become VP upon approval by the Senate. Pelosi would only become President if both the offices of President and VP became vacant at the same time.


Good to know that you can teach people on the right sometimes lol My guess that if Trump somehow left office Ryan or Walker from Wisconsin would be nominated to Vice President Pelosi would be 2nd in line until a VP has been confirmed and since a VP wouldn't be confirmed overnight Pelosi would be a heartbeat away for a short time

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 11:04:48   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
jimpack123 wrote:
Good to know that you can teach people on the right sometimes lol My guess that if Trump somehow left office Ryan or Walker from Wisconsin would be nominated to Vice President Pelosi would be 2nd in line until a VP has been confirmed and since a VP wouldn't be confirmed overnight Pelosi would be a heartbeat away for a short time


During that small period of time, she would probably , with the assistance of Hillary, make sure that any Republican in line of succession will commit suicide, perhaps by a bullet to the back of the head.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 11:10:32   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
American Vet wrote:
He is a mere rookie at shoveling crap compared to you. Your forte seems to be "Being investigated" and "rumored". And, of course, inserting your opinions....


But you must admit at least kevvy gives us things to laugh about...

The dem party is in shambles with their muslim omar and Ortez in NY.. Pelosi has lost control and respect... She’s done...

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 12:03:41   #
jimpack123
 
lindajoy wrote:
But you must admit at least kevvy gives us things to laugh about...

The dem party is in shambles with their muslim omar and Ortez in NY.. Pelosi has lost control and respect... She’s done...


Trump is going nowhere even if colushion was proven he will not get impeached.as the GOP has control of
Senate the Dems job is the same as the GOP's when Obama was in office make things hard for Trump. Make him look weak in the voters eyes. it's called politics lol

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 12:52:31   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
jimpack123 wrote:
Trump is going nowhere even if colushion was proven he will not get impeached.as the GOP has control of
Senate the Dems job is the same as the GOP's when Obama was in office make things hard for Trump. Make him look weak in the voters eyes. it's called politics lol


I never liked Trump. Never. I like some of his ideas, and policies, so I voted for him. Not sure if I voted more for him, or against Hillary, but I'm not unhappy at all with my vote.
I'm developing a bit of admiration for the pompous ass as time goes by. In my eyes, he looks stronger every day for standing up to the blitzkrieg that is constantly thrown at him. I admire a fighter, someone who can take a punch, and respond with two, and a kick to the head.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 13:09:30   #
bylm1-Bernie (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
I never liked Trump. Never. I like some of his ideas, and policies, so I voted for him. Not sure if I voted more for him, or against Hillary, but I'm not unhappy at all with my vote.
I'm developing a bit of admiration for the pompous ass as time goes by. In my eyes, he looks stronger every day for standing up to the blitzkrieg that is constantly thrown at him. I admire a fighter, someone who can take a punch, and respond with two, and a kick to the head.



I can echo your sentiments, Arch. I voted against Hillary as well. I couldn't think of very many persons I would rather not see in the White House than Hillary, but we had only two choices and not voting is never one of them. The more I see of him, the more I like his style. There are a few things I would like to change but not having to wake up every morning and realize Hillary is President is worth it. These sentiments seem to be found a lot among people I talk with. This leads me to believe that he is pleasing more and more people. This, and the fact that the Democrats are trying to turn people against them bodes well for 2020. I have never sensed any kind of feeling that Pelosi would be preferred over Trump. I just don't think there are that many crazy people in the US. The term blitzkrieg is a good one to describe the past 2 years.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 16:25:12   #
badbob85037 (a regular here)
 
Bill Clinton was impeached for lying and laughed all the way to the bank. While America was more concern with the stain on the Blue Dress our nuclear secrets, 11 million pages of them were sold to China. So continuing on the same goals Hillary runs a pay to play state department using a private e-mail server giving secrets to all that want them. When court orders her to produce 3 Blackberry phones and e-mails she uses a hammer on the Blackberries and Bleach Bit on 30,000 e-mails. Because the lawyer didn't know when a court order anything you don't completely destroy it. Then some FBI clown writes his recommendation before witnesses even testify 'extremely'real real stupid without the mentally ability to create a wet fart

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.