One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Obama's 'Real' Birthplace...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
Mar 11, 2019 09:45:31   #
Don G. Dinsdale (a regular here)
 
Obama’s 'Real' Birthplaces

We KNEW it, But the LYING LEFT, spent BOUCOUPS to cover it up. I guess that is why they need SO MUCH of OUR MONEY, to cover up all of their pasts. Bevos

My Question Is Why Has It Taken So Long For The Truth To Come Out??? Don D.

Hmmm. Interesting... Sandy

https://thewashingtonpundit.com/2019/02/06/evidence-proves-obama-used-kenya-as-birthplace-until-2007/

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 09:52:57   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
Don G. Dinsdale wrote:
Obama’s 'Real' Birthplaces

We KNEW it, But the LYING LEFT, spent BOUCOUPS to cover it up. I guess that is why they need SO MUCH of OUR MONEY, to cover up all of their pasts. Bevos

My Question Is Why Has It Taken So Long For The Truth To Come Out??? Don D.

Hmmm. Interesting... Sandy

https://thewashingtonpundit.com/2019/02/06/evidence-proves-obama-used-kenya-as-birthplace-until-2007/


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 10:00:35   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
I checked those links. I wonder what's up. The wayback machine has been around for years. Why has no one found this before if its true?

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 10:11:00   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
Rose42 wrote:
I checked those links. I wonder what's up. The wayback machine has been around for years. Why has no one found this before if its true?


They said that Obama used the Kenyan birthplace to make him sound more exotic but that he was actually born in Hawaii. The problem was when he threw his hat in the ring for presidency the governor of Hawaii could not find his birth certificate and thus refused to sign saying that he was born in Hawaii so Pelosi and Reid signed saying that he was born in Hawaii which they had no right to do. After he became President he still had no birth certificate from Hawaii so they computer generated a fake one to show the world and that was proven false by forensics. And so the story continued he was born in Kenya and his grandmother on his fathers side was there for his birth.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 10:15:13   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
They said that Obama used the Kenyan birthplace to make him sound more exotic but that he was actually born in Hawaii. The problem was when he threw his hat in the ring for presidency the governor of Hawaii could not find his birth certificate and thus refused to sign saying that he was born in Hawaii so Pelosi and Reid signed saying that he was born in Hawaii which they had no right to do. After he became President he still had no birth certificate from Hawaii so they computer generated a fake one to show the world and that was proven false by forensics. And so the story continued he was born in Kenya and his grandmother on his fathers side was there for his birth.
They said that Obama used the Kenyan birthplace to... (show quote)


I remember when Ted Kennedy introduced him at a democrat national convention and he was a speaker. The speech was mediocre and left me wondering who this guy was. Everything I found on him suggested he was less than exceptional. Much less. Yet he was promoted as an up and comer. It made no sense. He was somebody's puppet but whose is the question.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 10:16:31   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
Rose42 wrote:
I checked those links. I wonder what's up. The wayback machine has been around for years. Why has no one found this before if its true?


Several of us have commented on OPP about that claim and been told to shut up as it was a lie. His biological father was Kenyan and returned there with another "wife" and when Obama went to a Muslim school he went as a Kenyan Muslim, according to several sources. However, his mother was American, supposedly a prostitute and performer in porn movies. At least as importing, in my estimation, is that he went to a Liberation Theology church, keep in mind that the Liberation Theology is a Soviet Marxism front, it was back then and still is a front for Communism by another name. See "Disinformation" by Pacepa for more information.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 10:17:01   #
Tazz
 
Obama was surely born in Kenya. But his father was most likely not Obama Sr, but Subud the leader of an Indonesian cult. Obama does not look like Obama Sr, or Frank Marshall Davis. He sure looks like Subud and Obama's mother belonged to this cult and was friends with Subud.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 10:18:01   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
Rose42 wrote:
I remember when Ted Kennedy introduced him at a democrat national convention and he was a speaker. The speech was mediocre and left me wondering who this guy was. Everything I found on him suggested he was less than exceptional. Much less. Yet he was promoted as an up and comer. It made no sense. He was somebody's puppet but whose is the question.


I personally believe that he was bought and paid for by George Soros and someone would have to have much evidence to show me to prove otherwise before I would buy it.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 10:19:56   #
free believer
 
Hawaii issued a copy of Obama's birth certificate: assuming Obama is Kenyan where is his Kenyan birth certificate? Surely one of you believers of his Kenyan birth could produce such a document! My personal opinion is that the State of Hawaii is a trusted source of the truth

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 10:55:21   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
free believer wrote:
Hawaii issued a copy of Obama's birth certificate: assuming Obama is Kenyan where is his Kenyan birth certificate? Surely one of you believers of his Kenyan birth could produce such a document! My personal opinion is that the State of Hawaii is a trusted source of the truth


If you do not believe a Kenya birth certificate could be made to disappear you are very naive.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 11:30:10   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
free believer wrote:
Hawaii issued a copy of Obama's birth certificate: assuming Obama is Kenyan where is his Kenyan birth certificate? Surely one of you believers of his Kenyan birth could produce such a document! My personal opinion is that the State of Hawaii is a trusted source of the truth


You do not have a free and clear thought process.

Pull up and out of the fundamental destruction of your information gathering skills.

Obama's half brother posted a Kenyan birth certificate on Arab News.

When Obama's grandma was interviewed, she said that Baraak was born in Kenya.

Loretta Fuddy was the Hawaiian Health Directory,...who died in a small plane crash shortly after forging the phony birth certificate of the Kenyan.

She was the only fatality in that crash, where the other eight were virtually unharmed.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's report on the Obama birth certificate was even thorough enough to identify the brand of copy machine that was used to forge the fake document.

Holder had Arpaio jailed shortly after his report was released,... on unconstitutional charges.

That's why he was pardoned by the President.

Please have the courage to take these leads and free your mind of the biggest hoax ever on the American people.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 18:11:54   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
Don G. Dinsdale wrote:
Obama’s 'Real' Birthplaces

We KNEW it, But the LYING LEFT, spent BOUCOUPS to cover it up. I guess that is why they need SO MUCH of OUR MONEY, to cover up all of their pasts. Bevos

My Question Is Why Has It Taken So Long For The Truth To Come Out??? Don D.

Hmmm. Interesting... Sandy

https://thewashingtonpundit.com/2019/02/06/evidence-proves-obama-used-kenya-as-birthplace-until-2007/


>>>

Still NO Arrests, he’s still doing the Talking Tour !

Wake Up America

| Reply
Mar 12, 2019 10:35:42   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
I personally believe that he was bought and paid for by George Soros and someone would have to have much evidence to show me to prove otherwise before I would buy it.


I agree with you. If it want Soros, it could have been a Muslim effort to begin a mass
Importation of Muslims, which did happen under Obama, and a way to islamicize this country. Look at who we have in congress now. Part of a plan?

| Reply
Mar 12, 2019 10:48:56   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
I agree with you. If it want Soros, it could have been a Muslim effort to begin a mass
Importation of Muslims, which did happen under Obama, and a way to islamicize this country. Look at who we have in congress now. Part of a plan?


His, possibly, fake birth certificate reeks of old fashioned Soviet style DISINFORMATION, and please don't tell me that Putin, a formerly active KGB agent, could not have done that easily.

| Reply
Mar 12, 2019 10:56:39   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Don G. Dinsdale wrote:
Obama’s 'Real' Birthplaces

We KNEW it, But the LYING LEFT, spent BOUCOUPS to cover it up. I guess that is why they need SO MUCH of OUR MONEY, to cover up all of their pasts. Bevos

My Question Is Why Has It Taken So Long For The Truth To Come Out??? Don D.

Hmmm. Interesting... Sandy

https://thewashingtonpundit.com/2019/02/06/evidence-proves-obama-used-kenya-as-birthplace-until-2007/

The three "exposes" at the bottom of this ridiculous pack of lies shows that whatever one reads on this website is crap.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.