One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Look At Cohen's Lies, But Pay Attention To The Facts And What They Mean
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Mar 7, 2019 14:13:08   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
People on the right are placing far too much importance on Cohen's lies... they don't matter

Look at the way Trump lies, do his lies mean anything to his base? They don't care

But the lies Cohen has or is telling seems to be the only thing the right cares about, and it's because they do not want to focus or hear anything about the things that are not lies, the facts about things that Cohen did in fact do for Trump that can be well supported with documents and corroboration.

My suggestion to those on the right is to actually recognize that Trump may have engaged in some potentially illegal actions, and you are never going to understand or see what's coming if you don't openly discuss the things he may have done. Each thing Cohen shows documents on needs to be weighed for how it applies to things Trump says he did not do, especially in regard to understanding that lies are violations of public trust and impeachable by statute. The GOP will never impeach is certainly not a constitutionally supportive position in regard to the rule of law.

Talk about Cohen's lies, but talk about what he's saying that isn't too, because it's the truth that poses the danger to Trump. Defense can punch through ten charges out of twelve but the two that can be proven will put a person in jail.

| Reply
Mar 7, 2019 15:32:45   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
People on the right are placing far too much importance on Cohen's lies... they don't matter

Look at the way Trump lies, do his lies mean anything to his base? They don't care

But the lies Cohen has or is telling seems to be the only thing the right cares about, and it's because they do not want to focus or hear anything about the things that are not lies, the facts about things that Cohen did in fact do for Trump that can be well supported with documents and corroboration.

My suggestion to those on the right is to actually recognize that Trump may have engaged in some potentially illegal actions, and you are never going to understand or see what's coming if you don't openly discuss the things he may have done. Each thing Cohen shows documents on needs to be weighed for how it applies to things Trump says he did not do, especially in regard to understanding that lies are violations of public trust and impeachable by statute. The GOP will never impeach is certainly not a constitutionally supportive position in regard to the rule of law.

Talk about Cohen's lies, but talk about what he's saying that isn't too, because it's the truth that poses the danger to Trump. Defense can punch through ten charges out of twelve but the two that can be proven will put a person in jail.
People on the right are placing far too much impor... (show quote)


The only time you care about what Cohen says is if he is bashing Trump. The man has no credibility but then that does not matter to you. If it takes a lie to get Trump you are all for it. Despicable.

| Reply
Mar 7, 2019 15:38:48   #
bobebgtime
 
Look At Cohen's Lies, But Pay Attention To The Facts And What They Mean. Give me a break, Your grasping at straws, trying to find some way to succeed when nothing you choose is likely to work:​ Face it your not going to find a reason to feel hopeful in this situation:

| Reply
Mar 7, 2019 16:02:51   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
The only time you care about what Cohen says is if he is bashing Trump. The man has no credibility but then that does not matter to you. If it takes a lie to get Trump you are all for it. Despicable.


The man has the credibility of being the man that Trump paid to do illegal things for ten years, he knows where the dirt is.

No, actually I recognize the truth in the fact that the person who can do the best job of taking down someone involved in illegal activities is his trusted people who know exactly what illegal activities were taking place.

The liar who worked for Trump and in fact was paid to do things that are illegal does not need to lie to take Trump down, the truth is a far better weapon than a lie. The word of a liar is not taken at face value (unless his name is Donald), it has to be corroborated with other evidence, which in this case we have in spades.

I want Trump taken down by the truth, and part of that is because I want it to be so easily proven with evidence that his base is forced to accept the truth and stop the crying and whining about deep state fake news.

| Reply
Mar 7, 2019 16:09:30   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
bobebgtime wrote:
Look At Cohen's Lies, But Pay Attention To The Facts And What They Mean. Give me a break, Your grasping at straws, trying to find some way to succeed when nothing you choose is likely to work:​ Face it your not going to find a reason to feel hopeful in this situation:


What are you doing when you've heard Trump lie repeatedly about his porn star affair...

...There was no affair
...Okay there was an affair but no NDA
...Okay, if there was an NDA I knew nothing about it
...Okay Cohen took care of it but I knew nothing about it
...Okay I knew about it but there was nothing wrong with it
...There were no illegal campaign fund uses

So in a string of lies what is believable about the last things still being lied about? And you believe him because....?

I'm not just hopeful, I'm very interested in how the legal system is going to be handled to make it to where Trump can be held accountable. So far the right's best hope is not being able to indict a sitting president, which there a lot of dissenting voices on... or that the GOP will never impeach him, which is looking more and more likely.

| Reply
Mar 7, 2019 16:32:38   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
The man has the credibility of being the man that Trump paid to do illegal things for ten years, he knows where the dirt is.

No, actually I recognize the truth in the fact that the person who can do the best job of taking down someone involved in illegal activities is his trusted people who know exactly what illegal activities were taking place.

The liar who worked for Trump and in fact was paid to do things that are illegal does not need to lie to take Trump down, the truth is a far better weapon than a lie. The word of a liar is not taken at face value (unless his name is Donald), it has to be corroborated with other evidence, which in this case we have in spades.

I want Trump taken down by the truth, and part of that is because I want it to be so easily proven with evidence that his base is forced to accept the truth and stop the crying and whining about deep state fake news.
The man has the credibility of being the man that ... (show quote)


You want Trump taken down by any means possible. You are nothing about truth, rule of law, or anything but getting Trump. You fool no one.

| Reply
Mar 7, 2019 17:04:44   #
RT friend (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
People on the right are placing far too much importance on Cohen's lies... they don't matter

Look at the way Trump lies, do his lies mean anything to his base? They don't care

But the lies Cohen has or is telling seems to be the only thing the right cares about, and it's because they do not want to focus or hear anything about the things that are not lies, the facts about things that Cohen did in fact do for Trump that can be well supported with documents and corroboration.

My suggestion to those on the right is to actually recognize that Trump may have engaged in some potentially illegal actions, and you are never going to understand or see what's coming if you don't openly discuss the things he may have done. Each thing Cohen shows documents on needs to be weighed for how it applies to things Trump says he did not do, especially in regard to understanding that lies are violations of public trust and impeachable by statute. The GOP will never impeach is certainly not a constitutionally supportive position in regard to the rule of law.

Talk about Cohen's lies, but talk about what he's saying that isn't too, because it's the truth that poses the danger to Trump. Defense can punch through ten charges out of twelve but the two that can be proven will put a person in jail.
People on the right are placing far too much impor... (show quote)


Speaking about lies,. Today's headlines "The Sydney Morning Herald" the most popular Australian News Paper, here it is the editor hands it out straight.

* Trump says trade wars are 'easy to win', but he's losing all the ones he started.

At the end of this month Trump is going to close his deal, that's if the Chinese let him walk, they didn't in Vietnam, sure the US economy is going strong sucking the life out of everyone with the USD promising QE4 and the idea that the the US military is in some way superior, the former correct the latter couldn't be further from the truth.

Silvester Stallone is one thing history another, Rambo was great don't get me wrong, my life was screwed your life was screwed Silvester made it seem not so bad, but I doubt the next Silvester Stallone will be quite as successful and where is the next Petro $ arrangement coming from, Israel is heavily backing China and Russia Saudi Arabia the same, Bolton couldn't win a war, he even has no idea of what a war is outside of his comic book montage of history.





| Reply
Mar 7, 2019 17:58:34   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
People on the right are placing far too much importance on Cohen's lies... they don't matter

Look at the way Trump lies, do his lies mean anything to his base? They don't care

But the lies Cohen has or is telling seems to be the only thing the right cares about, and it's because they do not want to focus or hear anything about the things that are not lies, the facts about things that Cohen did in fact do for Trump that can be well supported with documents and corroboration.

My suggestion to those on the right is to actually recognize that Trump may have engaged in some potentially illegal actions, and you are never going to understand or see what's coming if you don't openly discuss the things he may have done. Each thing Cohen shows documents on needs to be weighed for how it applies to things Trump says he did not do, especially in regard to understanding that lies are violations of public trust and impeachable by statute. The GOP will never impeach is certainly not a constitutionally supportive position in regard to the rule of law.

Talk about Cohen's lies, but talk about what he's saying that isn't too, because it's the truth that poses the danger to Trump. Defense can punch through ten charges out of twelve but the two that can be proven will put a person in jail.
People on the right are placing far too much impor... (show quote)


Here's a fact: You ain't gonna get Trump. He's gonna get your clowns.

| Reply
Mar 7, 2019 18:07:43   #
Smedley_buzkill (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
People on the right are placing far too much importance on Cohen's lies... they don't matter

Look at the way Trump lies, do his lies mean anything to his base? They don't care

But the lies Cohen has or is telling seems to be the only thing the right cares about, and it's because they do not want to focus or hear anything about the things that are not lies, the facts about things that Cohen did in fact do for Trump that can be well supported with documents and corroboration.

My suggestion to those on the right is to actually recognize that Trump may have engaged in some potentially illegal actions, and you are never going to understand or see what's coming if you don't openly discuss the things he may have done. Each thing Cohen shows documents on needs to be weighed for how it applies to things Trump says he did not do, especially in regard to understanding that lies are violations of public trust and impeachable by statute. The GOP will never impeach is certainly not a constitutionally supportive position in regard to the rule of law.

Talk about Cohen's lies, but talk about what he's saying that isn't too, because it's the truth that poses the danger to Trump. Defense can punch through ten charges out of twelve but the two that can be proven will put a person in jail.
People on the right are placing far too much impor... (show quote)


Keep hoping. Maybe the Great Pumpkin will bring you Hillary for Christmas. A redo of the election without that nasty old Electoral College you had no problem with until your harpy lost.

| Reply
Mar 7, 2019 20:04:56   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
The man has the credibility of being the man that Trump paid to do illegal things for ten years, he knows where the dirt is.

No, actually I recognize the truth in the fact that the person who can do the best job of taking down someone involved in illegal activities is his trusted people who know exactly what illegal activities were taking place.

The liar who worked for Trump and in fact was paid to do things that are illegal does not need to lie to take Trump down, the truth is a far better weapon than a lie. The word of a liar is not taken at face value (unless his name is Donald), it has to be corroborated with other evidence, which in this case we have in spades.

I want Trump taken down by the truth, and part of that is because I want it to be so easily proven with evidence that his base is forced to accept the truth and stop the crying and whining about deep state fake news.
The man has the credibility of being the man that ... (show quote)


If Cohen is the only thing you got your screwed. And you claim Trump lies but you don't take into consideration that every time he says something you guys don't like doesn't make it a lie its you skags that are the liars.

| Reply
Mar 7, 2019 21:32:09   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
People on the right are placing far too much importance on Cohen's lies... they don't matter

Look at the way Trump lies, do his lies mean anything to his base? They don't care

But the lies Cohen has or is telling seems to be the only thing the right cares about, and it's because they do not want to focus or hear anything about the things that are not lies, the facts about things that Cohen did in fact do for Trump that can be well supported with documents and corroboration.

My suggestion to those on the right is to actually recognize that Trump may have engaged in some potentially illegal actions, and you are never going to understand or see what's coming if you don't openly discuss the things he may have done. Each thing Cohen shows documents on needs to be weighed for how it applies to things Trump says he did not do, especially in regard to understanding that lies are violations of public trust and impeachable by statute. The GOP will never impeach is certainly not a constitutionally supportive position in regard to the rule of law.

Talk about Cohen's lies, but talk about what he's saying that isn't too, because it's the truth that poses the danger to Trump. Defense can punch through ten charges out of twelve but the two that can be proven will put a person in jail.
People on the right are placing far too much impor... (show quote)


Stopped reading after the first sentence. You, and your tribe of sky screamers do nothing but carp on Trump's lies, and how important they are, yet when a slime ball serial liar bashes Trump, lies don't matter.
I have no other printable words at the moment for you.



| Reply
Mar 8, 2019 01:29:04   #
zombinis3
 
archie bunker wrote:
Stopped reading after the first sentence. You, and your tribe of sky screamers do nothing but carp on Trump's lies, and how important they are, yet when a slime ball serial liar bashes Trump, lies don't matter.
I have no other printable words at the moment for you.


All statements made can be proven as truthful or as a lie by a known liar as long as what is being said is supported by documents as evidence. As long as the document are verified.

| Reply
Mar 8, 2019 07:43:42   #
Smedley_buzkill (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
Stopped reading after the first sentence. You, and your tribe of sky screamers do nothing but carp on Trump's lies, and how important they are, yet when a slime ball serial liar bashes Trump, lies don't matter.
I have no other printable words at the moment for you.


How many times do I have to tell you you are using the wrong end of the baboon to make your point? Here, let me fix it for you.
Now THAT is a Liberal opinion, properly illustrated.



| Reply
Mar 8, 2019 07:56:03   #
snowbear37 (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
People on the right are placing far too much importance on Cohen's lies... they don't matter

Look at the way Trump lies, do his lies mean anything to his base? They don't care

But the lies Cohen has or is telling seems to be the only thing the right cares about, and it's because they do not want to focus or hear anything about the things that are not lies, the facts about things that Cohen did in fact do for Trump that can be well supported with documents and corroboration.

My suggestion to those on the right is to actually recognize that Trump may have engaged in some potentially illegal actions, and you are never going to understand or see what's coming if you don't openly discuss the things he may have done. Each thing Cohen shows documents on needs to be weighed for how it applies to things Trump says he did not do, especially in regard to understanding that lies are violations of public trust and impeachable by statute. The GOP will never impeach is certainly not a constitutionally supportive position in regard to the rule of law.

Talk about Cohen's lies, but talk about what he's saying that isn't too, because it's the truth that poses the danger to Trump. Defense can punch through ten charges out of twelve but the two that can be proven will put a person in jail.
People on the right are placing far too much impor... (show quote)


Usual B.S.!

| Reply
Mar 8, 2019 12:16:13   #
Louie27
 
woodguru wrote:
The man has the credibility of being the man that Trump paid to do illegal things for ten years, he knows where the dirt is.

No, actually I recognize the truth in the fact that the person who can do the best job of taking down someone involved in illegal activities is his trusted people who know exactly what illegal activities were taking place.

The liar who worked for Trump and in fact was paid to do things that are illegal does not need to lie to take Trump down, the truth is a far better weapon than a lie. The word of a liar is not taken at face value (unless his name is Donald), it has to be corroborated with other evidence, which in this case we have in spades.

I want Trump taken down by the truth, and part of that is because I want it to be so easily proven with evidence that his base is forced to accept the truth and stop the crying and whining about deep state fake news.
The man has the credibility of being the man that ... (show quote)


Since you are such a supporter of Cohen, just what were the illegal things that Trump had him accomplish? It seems that today the truth is only in the eyes and ears of the beholder. As of this time I haven't seen any evidence or anything illegal done by Trump. So please show us all of the evidence that you supposedly have on Trump. I would like to know what you think is the truth.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.