One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Introducing myself-Joan
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
Mar 1, 2019 22:16:14   #
Sicilianthing
 
jwrevagent wrote:
Then why do I make my checks out to the US Treasury when I pay my Federal Income Tax and send it to Cincinnati? I have known IRS agents and worked with them in several states, including Alaska, Wisconsin, and Colorado, both as preparer and collector, have sat with clients in audits and answered questions as to how the returns were prepared, and they were well trained, well educated on tax rules and regulations, and nearly all of them had accounting degrees. I once attended a meeting of tax protesters who stated that since our money is no longer backed by gold, it is not legal tender, therefore none of us makes income to be taxed. They call the money "Ferns"-Federal Reserve Notes. But if that is true, how does anyone purchase anything for themselves or their family? The dollars are legal tender by act of Congress, not by intrinsic value. So, I think I would be careful before buying into some of these scams and lies purported to be news. Tax collection became part of the Constitution in 1913 via the 16th amendment. Prior to that, the revenue act of 1861 was repealed in 1872. Most money was collected via tariffs. The Supreme Court upheld the right of taxation in Brushaber v Union Pacific Railroad. Back in the day when I got my cancelled checks returned, the stamp on the back showed the US Treasury. Can't imagine why they would send it to IMF. The IRS is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury. IRS was established in 1953. The Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service is appointed to a 5 year term by the president. It has nothing to do with the UN or the World Bank. If there is some definitive proof that the UN controls the IRS and sends all of the tax collected to the IMF, I would like to see it. Give me real references that I can easily verify.
Then why do I make my checks out to the US Treasur... (show quote)


>>>

Oh man, There it IS !

So you’re sold on thinking the 16th was lawfully passed right?
You think personal income tax is Constitutional right ?
You think the IRS is lawful and constitutional agency working for our gov’t right ?

Scams?

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 22:17:17   #
Sicilianthing
 
karpenter wrote:
Get Down
Good Start !!


>>>

Now now Karpenter dont encourage the misled further than they are.

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 23:37:55   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
jwrevagent wrote:
My name with the last name of my first husband being the w, and revagent, as it is supposed to be, stands for "revenue agent" which was my title from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue. I was the proverbial tax collector. But to be honest, it was not the collection I enjoyed so much, as the opportunity to help people resolve the problems they had with the tax department, both Fed and State. I sometimes worked with Revenue Officers (tax collectors) from the IRS.


That is a good thing actually that you were doing. I once a customer who represented people with tax problems.

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 00:19:04   #
Ricktloml
 
proud republican wrote:
What is jwrevaget???


The full OPP title. Joan no doubt knows what it all stands for, I just copied it down. Maybe she will share, if she chooses not to we can all stick with Joan.

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 04:34:53   #
redpill Loc: Oregon - not PDX
 
jwrevagent wrote:
Hi! My name is Joan, I am a retired EA (enrolled agent enrolled to practice before the IRS). I was inactive for several years because I worked for the WI Department of Revenue as a revenue agent-compliance section. Have spent over 30 years either preparing tax returns for various clients, or collecting past due returns and delinquent tax. Not nearly as exciting as you might think, and certainly not as awful, either. All types of tax from sales and wh to income, trust fund and corporate. I am conservative socially and politically as well as religiously-I believe in a 6 day creation and a 6000 + year old earth. I am also a senior citizen, having retired over 10 years ago at 65. Married to my second husband since 2004, adult children and grandchildren and otherwise normal. I love horse racing, and was involved in local elective politics for several years. Love my country, and my God and family.
Hi! My name is Joan, I am a retired EA (enrolled a... (show quote)


Welcome aboard Joan. New voices are always nice to have. I also am relative new to this forum. The topics seem to be endless. Discussions sometimes get testy. My observation is that there appears to be someone everywhere on the spectrum of each topic. However, that is good I believe so that we may open are eyes to others views and perhaps build understanding and community.

As for your profile, you and I are so similar with a few differences. 71, second marriage, great grand kids, newly conservative having joined the #walkaway movement in heart but not in action. We differ in our religious beliefs. You as WI resident, and I as an ex-Michigander, we share upper midwest heritage. Now the most important question of all.............. Do You Play Euchre?

Closing. As a newbie I learned from a regular to use Quote Reply when addressing a specific person's post. I share just to be helpful.

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 04:45:12   #
redpill Loc: Oregon - not PDX
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>> Have you ever seen this?


Only hints. Very provocative and definitive. Thanks for the references. I do have an interest so may take the time to run through these. These newbies can stir up issues... thanks Joan.

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 04:57:04   #
redpill Loc: Oregon - not PDX
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Treasury Delegation Order No. 92



I could not find the text to this order. Could you please reply with a link.

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 06:15:49   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
redpill wrote:
I could not find the text to this order. Could you please reply with a link.


I believe he means 9.2. Here is the link:
https://www.irs.gov/irm/part1/irm_01-002-048#idm140167918682400

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 07:37:52   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Welcome, Joan! Thoroughbred or Quarter Horse racing? QH racing is over too fast for me but I think it still has the biggest purse.

I'm seriously considering not paying my taxes any longer. The Government is making me complicit in murder by funding Planned Parenthood. I may have to go to prison but that's okay. I'd rather go to prison than help murder any more babies. Seems like they are violating my freedom of religion. Any advice? Lois Learner actions didn't help. If I have to pay the IRS the fruit of my labors I really feel like a slave to the government and that I work for them and not the other way around. I'm getting old and my health is going down. Three hots and a cot are starting to sound pretty good, free medical, free rent, and I can just read, watch TV, and exercise. Retired TDCJ and USAF. Had enough already! The losers in DC are getting on my last nerve. Life is all about choices. I think I've found the hill I'm willing to die on.

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 08:00:14   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Oh man, There it IS !

So you’re sold on thinking the 16th was lawfully passed right?
You think personal income tax is Constitutional right ?
You think the IRS is lawful and constitutional agency working for our gov’t right ?

Scams?


The IRS is a quasi-governmental agency. It is also a corporation incorporated in Delaware.

https://famguardian.org/TaxFreedom/Evidence/OrgAndDuties/IRSPrivateCorp-20070630.pdf

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 11:22:04   #
Sicilianthing
 
redpill wrote:
Welcome aboard Joan. New voices are always nice to have. I also am relative new to this forum. The topics seem to be endless. Discussions sometimes get testy. My observation is that there appears to be someone everywhere on the spectrum of each topic. However, that is good I believe so that we may open are eyes to others views and perhaps build understanding and community.

As for your profile, you and I are so similar with a few differences. 71, second marriage, great grand kids, newly conservative having joined the #walkaway movement in heart but not in action. We differ in our religious beliefs. You as WI resident, and I as an ex-Michigander, we share upper midwest heritage. Now the most important question of all.............. Do You Play Euchre?

Closing. As a newbie I learned from a regular to use Quote Reply when addressing a specific person's post. I share just to be helpful.
Welcome aboard Joan. New voices are always nice t... (show quote)


>>>

Ya’ll are being invaded,
Replaced
Repopulated
Resettled
Demographically released
With Muslim Scumbags...

What are Patriot Militias going to do about DearBorn Michigan and the WI resettelment enclaves that are usurping your Body Politic you wish to preserve ?

Do you understand what’s happening and what’s coming ?

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 11:23:05   #
Sicilianthing
 
redpill wrote:
Only hints. Very provocative and definitive. Thanks for the references. I do have an interest so may take the time to run through these. These newbies can stir up issues... thanks Joan.


>>>

I will post another Topic later with more investigative discovery about the Fraud, Criminality and Unconstitutionality of the IRS.

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 11:23:57   #
Sicilianthing
 
redpill wrote:
I could not find the text to this order. Could you please reply with a link.


>>>

I’ve heard the same from others because the search engines block it... or it’s removed from the Net entirely...
Let me see what I can find.

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 11:28:41   #
Sicilianthing
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:


>>>

Yep maybe that was the typo....
what stand out to me is the Sunset Review Clause 2006

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 11:30:36   #
Sicilianthing
 
Peewee wrote:
Welcome, Joan! Thoroughbred or Quarter Horse racing? QH racing is over too fast for me but I think it still has the biggest purse.

I'm seriously considering not paying my taxes any longer. The Government is making me complicit in murder by funding Planned Parenthood. I may have to go to prison but that's okay. I'd rather go to prison than help murder any more babies. Seems like they are violating my freedom of religion. Any advice? Lois Learner actions didn't help. If I have to pay the IRS the fruit of my labors I really feel like a slave to the government and that I work for them and not the other way around. I'm getting old and my health is going down. Three hots and a cot are starting to sound pretty good, free medical, free rent, and I can just read, watch TV, and exercise. Retired TDCJ and USAF. Had enough already! The losers in DC are getting on my last nerve. Life is all about choices. I think I've found the hill I'm willing to die on.
Welcome, Joan! Thoroughbred or Quarter Horse racin... (show quote)


>>>

Help with the Convention of States in your State...this will be the catalyst to propel us into House cleaning by any measures from A to Z

It will be unstoppable once it starts.
Trust me with this...
Plans C and D will Follow close behind, Patriots are getting ready.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.