One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
All Progressivism Becomes anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Feb 11, 2019 19:19:42   #
crazylibertarian (a regular here)
 
From Yahoo:
"Rep. Ilhan Omar has apologized after facing backlash over a series of tweets insinuating that Jewish money is the driving force behind the United States' support for Israel — a longstanding anti-Semitic trope. It's not the first time the Minnesota freshman lawmaker, who made history as one of the first Muslim women ever elected to Congress, has been accused of anti-Semitism.

On Sunday night, Omar replied to a tweet by journalist Glenn Greenwald that read: "GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy threatens punishment for @IlhanMN and @RashidaTlaib over their criticisms of Israel. It's stunning how much time US political leaders spend defending a foreign nation even if it means attacking free speech rights of Americans." Omar wrote: "It's all about the Benjamins baby," in reference to the 1997 song by P. Diddy and implying McCarthy only supported Israel in exchange for campaign donations."



Crazy Libertarian: This gets to the anti-Semitism that is at the heart of all Leftism. It is a very logical process. Whether progressivism, socialism, national socialism or revolutionary socialism (AKA communism), to replace the existing order with any of them, you must destroy the oldest of the orders and the oldest in Western Civilization is Judaism. All progressivism eventually becomes anti-semitic. And after they've destroyed Judaism, the next oldest is Catholicism, the dominant and original Christianity.

Socialisms all become anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:47:19   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Idiotic premise...

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 21:31:10   #
L8erToots
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
From Yahoo:
"Rep. Ilhan Omar has apologized after facing backlash over a series of tweets insinuating that Jewish money is the driving force behind the United States' support for Israel — a longstanding anti-Semitic trope. It's not the first time the Minnesota freshman lawmaker, who made history as one of the first Muslim women ever elected to Congress, has been accused of anti-Semitism.

On Sunday night, Omar replied to a tweet by journalist Glenn Greenwald that read: "GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy threatens punishment for @IlhanMN and @RashidaTlaib over their criticisms of Israel. It's stunning how much time US political leaders spend defending a foreign nation even if it means attacking free speech rights of Americans." Omar wrote: "It's all about the Benjamins baby," in reference to the 1997 song by P. Diddy and implying McCarthy only supported Israel in exchange for campaign donations."



Crazy Libertarian: This gets to the anti-Semitism that is at the heart of all Leftism. It is a very logical process. Whether progressivism, socialism, national socialism or revolutionary socialism (AKA communism), to replace the existing order with any of them, you must destroy the oldest of the orders and the oldest in Western Civilization is Judaism. All progressivism eventually becomes anti-semitic. And after they've destroyed Judaism, the next oldest is Catholicism, the dominant and original Christianity.

Socialisms all become anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic.
From Yahoo: br "Rep. Ilhan Omar has apologize... (show quote)
You never really hear about how many Catholic priests Hitler sent to the concentration camps to be executed. Hitler Youth's primary objective was to replace youth groups/activities in predominantly Catholic Germany.
HOWEVER...I am going to disagree with you on the 3 Muslims in Congress right now...they are engaged in political jihad for Allah and just used the idiot Left to get them there. Make no mistake about it...if the nightmare ever comes true (as it did in Germany), it will be THEM (the resisting Left that helped them get there) that gets decapitated in the village square first...not the Jews or the Catholics.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 23:30:02   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
From Yahoo:
"Rep. Ilhan Omar has apologized after facing backlash over a series of tweets insinuating that Jewish money is the driving force behind the United States' support for Israel — a longstanding anti-Semitic trope. It's not the first time the Minnesota freshman lawmaker, who made history as one of the first Muslim women ever elected to Congress, has been accused of anti-Semitism.

On Sunday night, Omar replied to a tweet by journalist Glenn Greenwald that read: "GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy threatens punishment for @IlhanMN and @RashidaTlaib over their criticisms of Israel. It's stunning how much time US political leaders spend defending a foreign nation even if it means attacking free speech rights of Americans." Omar wrote: "It's all about the Benjamins baby," in reference to the 1997 song by P. Diddy and implying McCarthy only supported Israel in exchange for campaign donations."



Crazy Libertarian: This gets to the anti-Semitism that is at the heart of all Leftism. It is a very logical process. Whether progressivism, socialism, national socialism or revolutionary socialism (AKA communism), to replace the existing order with any of them, you must destroy the oldest of the orders and the oldest in Western Civilization is Judaism. All progressivism eventually becomes anti-semitic. And after they've destroyed Judaism, the next oldest is Catholicism, the dominant and original Christianity.

Socialisms all become anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic.
From Yahoo: br "Rep. Ilhan Omar has apologize... (show quote)


Fact of the matter is we don’t need Muslims (male or female) in Our Government, in our country or taking over Europe. Push’em back.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 23:34:18   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Fact of the matter is we don’t need Muslims (male or female) in Our Government, in our country or taking over Europe. Push’em back.


Fact is an individual's faith should never influence an individual's politics...

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 00:45:46   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Fact is an individual's faith should never influence an individual's politics...
Not true. No way you can separate a person's faith from their actions on earth. Our founding fathers certainly acted on faith, and their faith most certainly guided, counseled, and influenced them in creating the most unique system of government ever manifest on earth.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 01:04:45   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Not true. No way you can separate a person's faith from their actions on earth. Our founding fathers certainly acted on faith, and their faith most certainly guided, counseled, and influenced them in creating the most unique system of government ever manifest on earth.


I doubt the Founding Fathers would recognize the majority of today's Christians...

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 03:25:31   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I doubt the Founding Fathers would recognize the majority of today's Christians...
To assume that the majority of today's Christians are not true Christians is rather anti-Christian, don't you think?

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 03:36:12   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
To assume that the majority of today's Christians are not true Christians is rather anti-Christian, don't you think?


Not how I meant it to be taken at all...

As societies change and progress so do beliefs and religious systems...

Christianity as it existed and was understood at the time of America's birth no longer exists... And many new denominations have entered the picture...

I can assure you that I would never dAre the arrogance to judge another man's faith...

If I offended I cry your pardon...

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 04:03:32   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Fact of the matter is we don’t need Muslims (male or female) in Our Government, in our country or taking over Europe. Push’em back.


The people in any congressional district have the right to elect whoever they want to represent them.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 06:05:38   #
Bad Bob
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Idiotic premise...



| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 08:55:10   #
crazylibertarian (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Fact is an individual's faith should never influence an individual's politics...


I beg to differ. My faith, Catholicism, brings me to opposition to legalized abortion. Any Catholic politician who uses the mealy-mouthed disclaimer of not wanting to impose his beliefs others, should be excommunicated. Cuomo, Pelosi, Biden etc. wouldn't say the same thing about homosexual rights, or forced busing for school integration.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 08:58:26   #
crazylibertarian (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I doubt the Founding Fathers would recognize the majority of today's Christians...


There were just as many hypocrites then as there are today.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 09:20:46   #
working class stiff (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
From Yahoo:
"Rep. Ilhan Omar has apologized after facing backlash over a series of tweets insinuating that Jewish money is the driving force behind the United States' support for Israel — a longstanding anti-Semitic trope. It's not the first time the Minnesota freshman lawmaker, who made history as one of the first Muslim women ever elected to Congress, has been accused of anti-Semitism.

On Sunday night, Omar replied to a tweet by journalist Glenn Greenwald that read: "GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy threatens punishment for @IlhanMN and @RashidaTlaib over their criticisms of Israel. It's stunning how much time US political leaders spend defending a foreign nation even if it means attacking free speech rights of Americans." Omar wrote: "It's all about the Benjamins baby," in reference to the 1997 song by P. Diddy and implying McCarthy only supported Israel in exchange for campaign donations."



Crazy Libertarian: This gets to the anti-Semitism that is at the heart of all Leftism. It is a very logical process. Whether progressivism, socialism, national socialism or revolutionary socialism (AKA communism), to replace the existing order with any of them, you must destroy the oldest of the orders and the oldest in Western Civilization is Judaism. All progressivism eventually becomes anti-semitic. And after they've destroyed Judaism, the next oldest is Catholicism, the dominant and original Christianity.

Socialisms all become anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic.
From Yahoo: br "Rep. Ilhan Omar has apologize... (show quote)


I think you make this too easy on yourself.

Many Protestant evangelicals are just as anti Catholic as you claim about progressives. So why pick out the progressives?

I suspect you don't want to face the fact that some of your allies and friends on the right are just as guilty and you don't want to pick a fight with them. So just pile this on to the folks with whom you are already at war, right? Pretty easy.

And dishonest.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 09:22:57   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
working class stiff wrote:
I think you make this too easy on yourself.

Many Protestant evangelicals are just as anti Catholic as you claim about progressives. So why pick out the progressives?

I suspect you don't want to face the fact that some of your allies and friends on the right are just as guilty and you don't want to pick a fight with them. So just pile this on to the folks with whom you are already at war, right? Pretty easy.

And dishonest.


Well said...

A brutal truth...

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.