One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
From the Post Millenial. Liberals are alike everywhere.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Feb 11, 2019 18:00:40   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
A 9th grade student at a Moosejaw, Saskatchewan high school who wore a “Make America Great Again” hat to class was told that he should be “embarrassed” and “ashamed” for wearing the pro-Trump cap.

According to the boy’s father, who did a phone interview on AM980 with Gormley, his son is a fan of debating ideas, and enjoys conversation about American problems.

Apparently, an art teacher at the school told the boy that the hat was a symbol of racism and sexism, and may have implied that the boy himself was supporting sexism and racism by wearing it.

Later on during class, the teacher allegedly invited his class to boo the boy, publicly shaming him for wearing the hat, and said “that’s a face I’d like to punch,” a line that President Trump infamously stated to a protester at a rally of his, during his 2016 presidential campaign.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 18:02:41   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
A 9th grade student at a Moosejaw, Saskatchewan high school who wore a “Make America Great Again” hat to class was told that he should be “embarrassed” and “ashamed” for wearing the pro-Trump cap.

According to the boy’s father, who did a phone interview on AM980 with Gormley, his son is a fan of debating ideas, and enjoys conversation about American problems.

Apparently, an art teacher at the school told the boy that the hat was a symbol of racism and sexism, and may have implied that the boy himself was supporting sexism and racism by wearing it.

Later on during class, the teacher allegedly invited his class to boo the boy, publicly shaming him for wearing the hat, and said “that’s a face I’d like to punch,” a line that President Trump infamously stated to a protester at a rally of his, during his 2016 presidential campaign.
A 9th grade student at a Moosejaw, Saskatchewan hi... (show quote)


American liberals are the most intolerant people on earth.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:04:33   #
L8erToots (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
A 9th grade student at a Moosejaw, Saskatchewan high school who wore a “Make America Great Again” hat to class was told that he should be “embarrassed” and “ashamed” for wearing the pro-Trump cap.

According to the boy’s father, who did a phone interview on AM980 with Gormley, his son is a fan of debating ideas, and enjoys conversation about American problems.

Apparently, an art teacher at the school told the boy that the hat was a symbol of racism and sexism, and may have implied that the boy himself was supporting sexism and racism by wearing it.

Later on during class, the teacher allegedly invited his class to boo the boy, publicly shaming him for wearing the hat, and said “that’s a face I’d like to punch,” a line that President Trump infamously stated to a protester at a rally of his, during his 2016 presidential campaign.
A 9th grade student at a Moosejaw, Saskatchewan hi... (show quote)
The teacher should be fired and all kids who participated made to wear #MAGA hats for a week.



| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:53:07   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
A 9th grade student at a Moosejaw, Saskatchewan high school who wore a “Make America Great Again” hat to class was told that he should be “embarrassed” and “ashamed” for wearing the pro-Trump cap.

According to the boy’s father, who did a phone interview on AM980 with Gormley, his son is a fan of debating ideas, and enjoys conversation about American problems.

Apparently, an art teacher at the school told the boy that the hat was a symbol of racism and sexism, and may have implied that the boy himself was supporting sexism and racism by wearing it.

Later on during class, the teacher allegedly invited his class to boo the boy, publicly shaming him for wearing the hat, and said “that’s a face I’d like to punch,” a line that President Trump infamously stated to a protester at a rally of his, during his 2016 presidential campaign.
A 9th grade student at a Moosejaw, Saskatchewan hi... (show quote)


If true the teacher will be fired...

Canada is not America...

The boy was within his rights to wear the hat...

Although he should remove it during class...

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 20:08:37   #
| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 04:41:12   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
If true the teacher will be fired...

Canada is not America...

The boy was within his rights to wear the hat...

Although he should remove it during class...
Most schools do not allow clothing that creates a distraction or hats in school for that matter. That hat is little different than a klan hood or Nazi uniform cap in as far as what it represents.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 04:55:03   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Most schools do not allow clothing that creates a distraction or hats in school for that matter. That hat is little different than a klan hood or Nazi uniform cap in as far as what it represents.



Canadian schools allow any clothing that is not vulgar or intentionally offensive...

He should not have been wearing a hat in class...

The teacher had no right to ridicule the boy...

Or to encourage others to do the same...

Comparing the MAGA hat to a Klanhood is beyond incomprehensible...

Would you have a problem with a Black Panther or AntiFa hat?

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 10:58:52   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
L8erToots wrote:
The teacher should be fired and all kids who participated made to wear #MAGA hats for a week.


Amen and Amen

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.