One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
vome together Americans
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Feb 10, 2019 14:26:21   #
badbobby Loc: texas
 
I see that many negative comments to and about Republicans are beginning to wane. That is a good sign.

We definitely are not ‘people’ for Socialism. I believe we have outside forces influencing the weaker among us, and those dissatisfied with our Congress and our Government in general.

I also feel these same forces, , have infiltrated the Democratic Party, and a strong Liberal faction has emerged, possessing an insatiable appetite for power.

I know that we, as Americans, will push back on this movement. We only need to stand together and impress friends, families, and neighbors to vote and to fight. We are also fighting the voting fraud instigated by those against us.


We must recognize all of these anti-American obstacles perpetrated by our enemies, even at the Local and State Government levels.

Let your voice be heard. Make your vote count. Find common ground with your fellow Americans, and we will win out.

Republicans and Democrats in the Public sector must stand together with the other parties, and unite. Close the gap of division starting in the neighborhood, and it will flow up.

Neighbors come together to fight crime; let us also come together, put our political differences aside, and fight the common enemy.





| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 15:38:40   #
bahmer
 
badbobby wrote:
I see that many negative comments to and about Republicans are beginning to wane. That is a good sign.

We definitely are not ‘people’ for Socialism. I believe we have outside forces influencing the weaker among us, and those dissatisfied with our Congress and our Government in general.

I also feel these same forces, , have infiltrated the Democratic Party, and a strong Liberal faction has emerged, possessing an insatiable appetite for power.

I know that we, as Americans, will push back on this movement. We only need to stand together and impress friends, families, and neighbors to vote and to fight. We are also fighting the voting fraud instigated by those against us.


We must recognize all of these anti-American obstacles perpetrated by our enemies, even at the Local and State Government levels.

Let your voice be heard. Make your vote count. Find common ground with your fellow Americans, and we will win out.

Republicans and Democrats in the Public sector must stand together with the other parties, and unite. Close the gap of division starting in the neighborhood, and it will flow up.

Neighbors come together to fight crime; let us also come together, put our political differences aside, and fight the common enemy.
I see that many negative comments to and about Rep... (show quote)


How do you vome together I have never done that one. But aside from that you are absolutely right on there partner. We just have to find a way to bring the democrats over to Trumps side of the isle is all.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 15:57:18   #
debeda
 
badbobby wrote:
I see that many negative comments to and about Republicans are beginning to wane. That is a good sign.

We definitely are not ‘people’ for Socialism. I believe we have outside forces influencing the weaker among us, and those dissatisfied with our Congress and our Government in general.

I also feel these same forces, , have infiltrated the Democratic Party, and a strong Liberal faction has emerged, possessing an insatiable appetite for power.

I know that we, as Americans, will push back on this movement. We only need to stand together and impress friends, families, and neighbors to vote and to fight. We are also fighting the voting fraud instigated by those against us.


We must recognize all of these anti-American obstacles perpetrated by our enemies, even at the Local and State Government levels.

Let your voice be heard. Make your vote count. Find common ground with your fellow Americans, and we will win out.

Republicans and Democrats in the Public sector must stand together with the other parties, and unite. Close the gap of division starting in the neighborhood, and it will flow up.

Neighbors come together to fight crime; let us also come together, put our political differences aside, and fight the common enemy.
I see that many negative comments to and about Rep... (show quote)


EXCELLENT post badbobby

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 16:51:56   #
moldyoldy
 
badbobby wrote:
I see that many negative comments to and about Republicans are beginning to wane. That is a good sign.

We definitely are not ‘people’ for Socialism. I believe we have outside forces influencing the weaker among us, and those dissatisfied with our Congress and our Government in general.

I also feel these same forces, , have infiltrated the Democratic Party, and a strong Liberal faction has emerged, possessing an insatiable appetite for power.

I know that we, as Americans, will push back on this movement. We only need to stand together and impress friends, families, and neighbors to vote and to fight. We are also fighting the voting fraud instigated by those against us.


We must recognize all of these anti-American obstacles perpetrated by our enemies, even at the Local and State Government levels.

Let your voice be heard. Make your vote count. Find common ground with your fellow Americans, and we will win out.

Republicans and Democrats in the Public sector must stand together with the other parties, and unite. Close the gap of division starting in the neighborhood, and it will flow up.

Neighbors come together to fight crime; let us also come together, put our political differences aside, and fight the common enemy.
I see that many negative comments to and about Rep... (show quote)



| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 16:56:58   #
debeda
 
Blah blah blah b.s. b.s. b.s.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 17:18:02   #
badbobby Loc: texas
 
moldy
do you really want a Socialist or even Communistic country?

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 17:39:21   #
Common_Sense_Matters
 
bahmer wrote:
How do you vome together I have never done that one. But aside from that you are absolutely right on there partner. We just have to find a way to bring the democrats over to Trumps side of the isle is all.


You lost it on that last part, I am an independent that will never back Trump, other Republican candidates, maybe, depends on the individual. How can we expect Democrats to support Trump when many independents won't and some Republicans are bailing on him?

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 17:52:09   #
bahmer
 
badbobby wrote:
moldy
do you really want a Socialist or even Communistic country?


Remember you told me to be nice.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 18:10:39   #
badbobby Loc: texas
 
bahmer wrote:
Remember you told me to be nice.


it's always best to be nice and respectful of anothers opinion bahm

unless you're talkin to Slat

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 18:13:02   #
bahmer
 
badbobby wrote:
it's always best to be nice and respectful of anothers opinion bahm

unless you're talkin to Slat


You didn't answer my question and that is how can we vome together Americans? Please see headlines.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 18:14:35   #
badbobby Loc: texas
 
bahmer wrote:
You didn't answer my question and that is how can we vome together Americans? Please see headlines.


get off my back
we spose to be buds

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 18:15:37   #
Common_Sense_Matters
 
bahmer wrote:
You didn't answer my question and that is how can we vome together Americans? Please see headlines.


We van and should vome together, it isn't exavtly rovket svienve. Let us all vome together right now.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 18:15:39   #
bahmer
 
badbobby wrote:
get off my back
we spose to be buds


OK

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 18:58:17   #
moldyoldy
 
badbobby wrote:
moldy
do you really want a Socialist or even Communistic country?


There is a problem with labels. There are many social programs that make the country better, like social security, schooling, highway systems. Put away the names and think about the good for the majority of the people

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 20:30:16   #
badbobby Loc: texas
 
moldyoldy wrote:
There is a problem with labels. There are many social programs that make the country better, like social security, schooling, highway systems. Put away the names and think about the good for the majority of the people


what programs are you pointing to?
aside from what you mentioned
I'll listen to any sane subject
I might learn somethin

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.