One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Do You or Your Cow Fart?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next>>
Feb 11, 2019 19:03:22   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
archie bunker wrote:
You kicked it through both uprights, I must say!

How could I resist

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:05:19   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
slatten49 wrote:
How could I resist


A shot well taken, sir! And much appreciated!

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:20:16   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
archie bunker wrote:
A shot well taken, sir! And much appreciated!


I got gentle nature ball washing joke...

And chuckled...

But seriously... Stay on topic... Cow farts...

I used to spend part of my summer (and one horrifying day during calving season) at my friends ranch... Cows fart... So do horses... It's convenient when dinner is chili three nights in a row and one is talking to one's friend's attractive sister...

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:27:33   #
Hug
 
slatten49 wrote:
Well, shazam and golly gee willikers Welcome, cuzzin

Hatfield, McCoy...or Pyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSpBwt4hFN8

Meadows and Bleyues. About 1898 my great uncle, Bud Meadows, killed three of his in-laws over a fence line. Caused some hard feelings in the family.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:30:15   #
Texas Truth
 
Fit2BTied wrote:
But for God's sake, don't discharge your firearm until the wind has safely dissipated your fart!


Wow. I didn't think of that. I'm going to keep that under my hat. The thought not the fart. Thank you.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:35:08   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
Hug wrote:
Meadows and Bleyues. About 1898 my great uncle, Bud Meadows, killed three of his in-laws over a fence line. Caused some hard feelings in the family.

Can't imagine why.

Hopefully, life at the family reunions have gotten better.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:40:52   #
Hug
 
slatten49 wrote:
Can't imagine why.

Hopefully, life at the family reunions have gotten better.

We are all kissy & buggy now, but keep our pistols in our pockets.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:46:02   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Hug wrote:
We are all kissy & buggy now, but keep our pistols in our pockets.


Kissy I get...
Buggy scares me...
Then I saw that you keep your 'pistols' in your pockets...
My mind is trying to figure this picture out...

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 19:56:01   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Halexandria Obamio-Castrio is coming out with a new plan, this one written in blue crayon, The Blue New Deal.
Some people said that they didn't like the green one.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 20:05:52   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I got gentle nature ball washing joke...

And chuckled...

But seriously... Stay on topic... Cow farts...

I used to spend part of my summer (and one horrifying day during calving season) at my friends ranch... Cows fart... So do horses... It's convenient when dinner is chili three nights in a row and one is talking to one's friend's attractive sister...


Hey, you gotta admit, you wash yours gently, don't you?

This coming from a guy who has removed them from cattle, and pigs. Always took the horses to the vet for that, but I've been there!

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 20:08:17   #
Hug
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Kissy I get...
Buggy scares me...
Then I saw that you keep your 'pistols' in your pockets...
My mind is trying to figure this picture out...

Buggy was supposed to be huggy. In my area we all carry. Keeps crime rate down

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 20:16:58   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Hug wrote:
Buggy was supposed to be huggy. In my area we all carry. Keeps crime rate down


Ah... Got it...
'cause buggy kind of sounds like something else...

Where are you from?

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 20:17:19   #
EmilyD
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Kissy I get...
Buggy scares me...
Then I saw that you keep your 'pistols' in your pockets...
My mind is trying to figure this picture out...

LOL!!!! (I see what you did there )

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 20:19:01   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
archie bunker wrote:
Hey, you gotta admit, you wash yours gently, don't you?

This coming from a guy who has removed them from cattle, and pigs. Always took the horses to the vet for that, but I've been there!


I trim my fingernails before I shower

Pig snipping? That almost sounds like a redneck party game...

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 20:21:14   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I trim my fingernails before I shower

Pig snipping? That almost sounds like a redneck party game...
I trim my fingernails before I shower img src="ht... (show quote)


Reminds me of a joke...
An Afghani buddy told me this one...

How do you castrate a goat?
Kick an Arab in the jaw!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.