One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Do You or Your Cow Fart?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 next>>
Feb 10, 2019 12:57:06   #
crazylibertarian (a regular here)
 
Do You or Your Cow Fart?


Bovine flatus, AKA cow farts, are major contributors to atmospheric gas that has been blamed for global warming. With Ocasio-Cortez’s Green Deal, perhaps you could be cited for your cows’ gaseous emissions contributing to global warming.

But don’t forget, the average adult passes wind several times a day, so it could also become mandatory for every person on the country to be fitted with a bag to accumulate passed flatus and assessed penalties.

But then also, vegans have to rely of legumes (beans) for full necessary amino acids. Will they be cited for specific penalties?

But then think about that campfire scene in Blazing Saddles...



| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 13:12:17   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Do You or Your Cow Fart?


Bovine flatus, AKA cow farts, are major contributors to atmospheric gas that has been blamed for global warming. With Ocasio-Cortez’s Green Deal, perhaps you could be cited for your cows’ gaseous emissions contributing to global warming.

But don’t forget, the average adult passes wind several times a day, so it could also become mandatory for every person on the country to be fitted with a bag to accumulate passed flatus and assessed penalties.

But then also, vegans have to rely of legumes (beans) for full necessary amino acids. Will they be cited for specific penalties?

But then think about that campfire scene in Blazing Saddles...


Do You or Your Cow Fart? br br br Bovine flatus,... (show quote)


Heck yeah I fart! My horse farts, my dogs fart, and my wife........well, she only 'fluffs'.

I wonder...what, exactly are we gonna do about all of the flatulence generated by wildlife?
I mean, do manatees, Ridley Turtles, and Spotted Owls fart?

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 13:16:35   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
Heck yeah I fart! My horse farts, my dogs fart, and my wife........well, she only 'fluffs'.

I wonder...what, exactly are we gonna do about all of the flatulence generated by wildlife?
I mean, do manatees, Ridley Turtles, and Spotted Owls fart?

I believe I'll fart around with this thread for awhile.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 13:20:31   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
I believe I'll fart around with this thread for awhile.


It could potentially turn out to be a real gas!

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 13:54:51   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Do You or Your Cow Fart?


Bovine flatus, AKA cow farts, are major contributors to atmospheric gas that has been blamed for global warming. With Ocasio-Cortez’s Green Deal, perhaps you could be cited for your cows’ gaseous emissions contributing to global warming.

But don’t forget, the average adult passes wind several times a day, so it could also become mandatory for every person on the country to be fitted with a bag to accumulate passed flatus and assessed penalties.

But then also, vegans have to rely of legumes (beans) for full necessary amino acids. Will they be cited for specific penalties?

But then think about that campfire scene in Blazing Saddles...


Do You or Your Cow Fart? br br br Bovine flatus,... (show quote)


https://www.iceagenow.info/termites-produce-co2-year-living-combined/


I propose wiping out all of the termites in the World .

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 13:56:08   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
It could potentially turn out to be a real gas!

That would have us all fuming

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 14:14:20   #
mongo
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Do You or Your Cow Fart?


Bovine flatus, AKA cow farts, are major contributors to atmospheric gas that has been blamed for global warming. With Ocasio-Cortez’s Green Deal, perhaps you could be cited for your cows’ gaseous emissions contributing to global warming.

But don’t forget, the average adult passes wind several times a day, so it could also become mandatory for every person on the country to be fitted with a bag to accumulate passed flatus and assessed penalties.

But then also, vegans have to rely of legumes (beans) for full necessary amino acids. Will they be cited for specific penalties?

But then think about that campfire scene in Blazing Saddles...


Do You or Your Cow Fart? br br br Bovine flatus,... (show quote)




I like to think how many vehicles could
be powered by this wasted resource.
It would give new meaning to the term,
"My car is a real sht-box!

SEMPER FI

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 14:15:13   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
son of witless wrote:
https://www.iceagenow.info/termites-produce-co2-year-living-combined/


I propose wiping out all of the termites in the World .


That would help lower Aardvark flatulence as well!

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 18:17:20   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
That would help lower Aardvark flatulence as well!


I had not thought of those critters. If only we were to captive breed Aardvarks, ant eaters, and other termite predators so as to overwhelm the termites, I bet we could get this little biddy Global Warming thingy solved. Quick somebody get me the E-Mail address of Al Gore and I'll run this by him.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 18:21:18   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
son of witless wrote:
I had not thought of those critters. If only we were to captive breed Aardvarks, ant eaters, and other termite predators so as to overwhelm the termites, I bet we could get this little biddy Global Warming thingy solved. Quick somebody get me the E-Mail address of Al Gore and I'll run this by him.


It would stop them from eating houses, and reducing their energy efficiency too!
Oh, but we're going to tear all of the houses down........nevermind.......

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 18:43:12   #
EmilyD (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
It would stop them from eating houses, and reducing their energy efficiency too!
Oh, but we're going to tear all of the houses down........nevermind.......


Yeah, we're going to re-build every building in the country, get rid of planes, cars, cows, oil, gas and the military.....but why bother? The world is going to end in 12 years because of global worming, so by the time we finish with all that, we'll be dead anyway

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 20:04:51   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
EmilyD wrote:
Yeah, we're going to re-build every building in the country, get rid of planes, cars, cows, oil, gas and the military.....but why bother? The world is going to end in 12 years because of global worming, so by the time we finish with all that, we'll be dead anyway


Good point! I say let's all throw in, and have beer, and BBQ, and watch it all happen!

I grill a mean manatee steak!

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 20:09:51   #
Weasel (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
Heck yeah I fart! My horse farts, my dogs fart, and my wife........well, she only 'fluffs'.

I wonder...what, exactly are we gonna do about all of the flatulence generated by wildlife?
I mean, do manatees, Ridley Turtles, and Spotted Owls fart?


Such a comical topic with so many logical responces What if you all sit in a tub, drinking beer and popping bubbles with your teeth. That would really be a gas.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 20:14:24   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
It would stop them from eating houses, and reducing their energy efficiency too!
Oh, but we're going to tear all of the houses down........nevermind.......


Yea, if we just do a DDT carpet bomb on those little wood chompers, Global Warming would be solved.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 20:19:39   #
EmilyD (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:
Such a comical topic with so many logical responces What if you all sit in a tub, drinking beer and popping bubbles with your teeth. That would really be a gas.

Eat some beans with those beers and watch things really get windy!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.