One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Which picture is the real Trump
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
Feb 10, 2019 13:42:18   #
Noraa (a regular here)
 
Kazudy wrote:
Were YOU smart enough to beat 15 Republican Presidential candidates including including one who's father and brother and been president. Then beat the SMARTEST most qualified person IN THE WORLD for the presidency? Sour grapes? Get over it, grow up, post something that matters and stop the childish behavior.



| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 14:19:40   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
Cadillac wrote:
I think the uranium deal made Russia great.



What uranium has left this country. You do realize that Uranium One cannot export the unranium from this country or are you just totally and 100% ignorant to facts. I think it’s ignorance.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 14:21:50   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
okie don wrote:
You know, the left just can't see what she Hell-ary did with Russia.
Sad, sad indeed they are so blind .
Cheeeeez



Total and 100% ignorant to facts. I guess Trump supporters are just totally ignorant just like the guy on the right.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 14:34:16   #
teabag09 (a regular here)
 
elledee, when replying to someone please use the quote reply button. That will lets us know who you are speaking to. Thank you, Mike
elledee wrote:
oh no that was ovomit and hitlery who tried to make Russia great.... see if the hildabeasts reset button will work on your I.Q.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 14:45:40   #
eagleye13 (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
I can’t figure out which one of these is Donald Trump they look alike. So I questioned both of them and it appears the one on the right is a lot smarter so that must be Trump.


Any pictures of the HildaBeast?

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 14:48:33   #
jeff smith
 
Airforceone wrote:
I can’t figure out which one of these is Donald Trump they look alike. So I questioned both of them and it appears the one on the right is a lot smarter so that must be Trump.


you so funny. President Trump, is allot better President than obumer could ever of been.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 14:48:58   #
Hadenough (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Any pictures of the HildaBeast?


Eagle,

She can’t be photographed, obummer put her in the witness protection program.

MAGA

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 14:49:58   #
cbpat1 (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
He better start making America great he already made Russia great.
Oh no on the right Obama did not have orange hair.




So you keep on saying Trump is a Russian agent. Why don't you EVER put facts out to back up what you say? Maybe its because your completely full of bullshit. I read one of your posts after the other, and you have NEVER once shown me that you have once single ounce of truth to anything you have posted. You never post a fact, just some ridiculous statement like he already made Russia great. Nice try, except Trump has been much harder on Russia than Obama, or any other president we have had dating back to Ronald Reagan. All the facts point directly the opposite of what you say, so maybe you should just stop lying about it. QUIT LYING AIRFORCEONE

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 15:27:55   #
RT friend (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
I can’t figure out which one of these is Donald Trump they look alike. So I questioned both of them and it appears the one on the right is a lot smarter so that must be Trump.

For some I guess it's hard to comprehend a throw back is as good as a delivery of MAGAV material, it's not easy to throw behind your back, I tried it once and the salute to sanitary became a wretched appears for the mole wife to leave me alone, so as I say some can comprehend others are not up to the task, Make All Gals Always Virtuous, comes out the winner however you spin the bottle.

I don't know if spin the bottle is played in America, so kids sit around in a circle and one spins the bottle in the middle and who ever it points to the kid has to kiss the nearest opposite sex kid on the right.

How fortunate the game was never once played where the kid had to kiss the the opposite sex kid on the left, that would indeed be a problum for a virtuous girl on this occasion.


| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 18:19:33   #
eagleye13 (a regular here)
 
Now; What do you think?
Is this a Republican or a Democrat.

https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/upload/2018/5/10/48785-bmf20.jpg

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 19:13:00   #
oldroy (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Now; What do you think?
Is this a Republican or a Democrat.

https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/upload/2018/5/10/48785-bmf20.jpg


I don't know what he is but would sure bet some real greenback money that he is at least as bad as any Demoncrap as I have ever known.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 19:15:18   #
RT friend (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Now; What do you think?
Is this a Republican or a Democrat.

https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/upload/2018/5/10/48785-bmf20.jpg

Democrat trying to convert.


| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 19:34:02   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
What IQ? Someone told him his IQ was his shoe size so he bought bigger shoes.



| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 19:34:48   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
I might vote for the one on the right



quote=Airforceone]I can’t figure out which one of these is Donald Trump they look alike. So I questioned both of them and it appears the one on the right is a lot smarter so that must be Trump.
[/quote]


It would be a better choice than the one on the left.

| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 19:35:20   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
waltmoreno wrote:
Hilarious! MAGA!!!


He’s making Russia great again

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.