One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Anyone watching Acting AG Whitaker testifying before House Judiciary????
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
Feb 8, 2019 13:43:53   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
All i can say OMG,Dems are totally out of line!!!!....Your input is welcomed!!!...This is Kavanaugh 2.0 on Republican side!!!

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 13:46:17   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
All i can say OMG,Dems are totally out of line!!!!....Your input is welcomed!!!

He dodged and refused to answer simple direct questions and looked like a crook.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 13:52:58   #
eagleye13 (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
He dodged and refused to answer simple direct questions and looked like a crook.


LOLLOLLOLOL

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 13:54:42   #
Weasel
 
proud republican wrote:
All i can say OMG,Dems are totally out of line!!!!....Your input is welcomed!!!...This is Kavanaugh 2.0 on Republican side!!!


If it is the mission of this committee to get to the real truth, I would prefer to see Robert Mueller sitting in this chair in order to bring this whole thing to a close and get on with the business of running this country.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 13:56:14   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
He dodged and refused to answer simple direct questions and looked like a crook.


Your idiots are Voulchers!!!!...Ugly at that!!!

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 13:57:24   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:
If it is the mission of this committee to get to the real truth, I would prefer to see Robert Mueller sitting in this chair in order to bring this whole thing to a close and get on with the business of running this country.


Isnt it the most ridiculous spectacle you have ever seen????..This is how its going to be for the next 2 yrs!!!

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 13:59:45   #
Weasel
 
proud republican wrote:
Isnt it the most ridiculous spectacle you have ever seen????..This is how its going to be for the next 2 yrs!!!
Isnt it the most ridiculous spectacle you have eve... (show quote)


Sadly, you are right.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 14:03:23   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:
Sadly, you are right.


They just deleted my post because i called someone dimwit,can you believe it???

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 14:04:03   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
nothing but one more orange criminal dodging question to cover the a** of the orange thing..



| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 14:06:34   #
Weasel
 
proud republican wrote:
They just deleted my post because i called someone dimwit,can you believe it???


Dimwits are on full display today . Just look at the responses to your post.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 14:07:38   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:
Dimwit are on full display today . Just look at the responses to your post.


Yeap!!!!

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 14:07:43   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
All i can say OMG,Dems are totally out of line!!!!....Your input is welcomed!!!...This is Kavanaugh 2.0 on Republican side!!!


It matters not if Progs are in the majority or minority, they're always consistently a mob of jackasses.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 14:11:03   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
It matters not if Progs are in the majority or minority, they're always consistently a mob of jackasses.


Agree!!!!..Rep...Raskin is hitting a new low..Jerk!!!!

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 14:11:35   #
Weasel
 
padremike wrote:
It matters not if Progs are in the majority or minority, they're always consistently a mob of jackasses.


Exactly. 100%

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 14:13:53   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:
Exactly. 100%


This is a fricking circus!!!!!...That's exactly what happened at Kavanaugh hearing,but on Republicans' side!!!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.