One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Obama Triggered the Racists in America...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Feb 8, 2019 23:00:12   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
I take that means you don't know what you were talking about either...


Obama stirred morons on the left to be prejudiced like you are.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 00:27:28   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
Really? I guess McCain was black. By the way troll the first person to go after the entire birther thing was in Hillary’s camp.
PeterS wrote:
His mother was a US citizen making her child a US citizen. Had Obama been white his citizenship never would have been questioned. If you want to know what a witch hunt looks like it was the birtherism Trump employed against Obama and you conservatives cheered mightly along...

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 00:42:34   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
Louie27 wrote:
If what you have posted is true, then why are the progressives and Democrats constantly calling all conservatives racists? I don't believe I ever had a thought about Obama being anything but a political pawn. I just didn't believe in his policies as being the right path for this country.



| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 01:07:59   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
You seem to disregard the obfuscation that Obama intentionally caused in presenting his birth certificate for review, how long it took, and the several questions never satisfactorily answered regarding it.

What concerns me still is that his mother was a communist. His father was a communist. His American grandparents were communists. His mentor, some claim his real father, was a communist. In college he associated with communists as reported in his book. He was a heavy drug addict and he attended a Marxist church. So riddle me this, with this background he was unquestionably ineligible for military service and also a security clearance. How was he ever allowed to become president and Commander-In-Chief? This goes straight to the FBI. Something is very wrong here! There's something stinking in the corrupt woodpile.
You seem to disregard the obfuscation that Obama ... (show quote)

Why would he have needed to present a birth certificate at all? Was he supposed to jump every time the nut jobs of the right posed an accusation? And what does his association with communists have to do with his birth certificate or his qualifications to be president? Are you willing to think that the commies planted him as a baby but the Russians couldn't possibly have Trump in their pocket?

Yes, something is very wrong but the stench has nothing to do with where Obama was born...

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 01:08:37   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
Obama stirred morons on the left to be prejudiced like you are.

And how am I prejudice?

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 01:10:38   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
And how am I prejudice?


By being alive.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 01:19:32   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
You seem to disregard the obfuscation that Obama intentionally caused in presenting his birth certificate for review, how long it took, and the several questions never satisfactorily answered regarding it.

What concerns me still is that his mother was a communist. His father was a communist. His American grandparents were communists. His mentor, some claim his real father, was a communist. In college he associated with communists as reported in his book. He was a heavy drug addict and he attended a Marxist church. So riddle me this, with this background he was unquestionably ineligible for military service and also a security clearance. How was he ever allowed to become president and Commander-In-Chief? This goes straight to the FBI. Something is very wrong here! There's something stinking in the corrupt woodpile.
You seem to disregard the obfuscation that Obama ... (show quote)



I believe that the deep state has been in the works for many years.

l'il peter will never be a strait shooter either.

He always has a question for an answer.

He like Obama is a white man hater.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 01:22:02   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
Really? I guess McCain was black. By the way troll the first person to go after the entire birther thing was in Hillary’s camp.

1) why do you think McCain black?
2) show me anything that's been fact-checked that say Hillary started birtherism.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 06:35:39   #
Bad Bob
 
PeterS wrote:
He pushed his "white privilege jealousy?" Perhaps that makes sense to you but not to me...


As usual the hate and stupidity of his comment.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 09:18:29   #
Coos Bay Tom (a regular here)
 
So many comments and so many opinions. Like every one else I wish racism did not exist. I can't say Obama caused the current division but I can say things exploded because he was elected. I was disappointed with the healthcare thing and the problems it caused but it is still a step toward guaranteed healthcare for all Americans. Some day this will be a reality. I am fortunate to have had the VA to take care of me. I just got on Medicare part A and B and I'll have to get a supplement so I will pay zero for a deductible. I wish peace to all.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 09:35:48   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
Why would he have needed to present a birth certificate at all? Was he supposed to jump every time the nut jobs of the right posed an accusation? And what does his association with communists have to do with his birth certificate or his qualifications to be president? Are you willing to think that the commies planted him as a baby but the Russians couldn't possibly have Trump in their pocket?

Yes, something is very wrong but the stench has nothing to do with where Obama was born...


And just like that, with a shrug of your shoulders and an index finger in your nose, you dismiss it out of hand. Yep, you're a real conscientious Progressive Amerikan.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 10:20:10   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
You don’t remember the McCain controversy about not being a citizen because he was born in Panama or something?wasnt much to it but it was out there for awhile. https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/


PeterS wrote:
1) why do you think McCain black?
2) show me anything that's been fact-checked that say Hillary started birtherism.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 15:43:09   #
at41
 
padremike wrote:
You seem to disregard the obfuscation that Obama intentionally caused in presenting his birth certificate for review, how long it took, and the several questions never satisfactorily answered regarding it.

What concerns me still is that his mother was a communist. His father was a communist. His American grandparents were communists. His mentor, some claim his real father, was a communist. In college he associated with communists as reported in his book. He was a heavy drug addict and he attended a Marxist church. So riddle me this, with this background he was unquestionably ineligible for military service and also a security clearance. How was he ever allowed to become president and Commander-In-Chief? This goes straight to the FBI. Something is very wrong here! There's something stinking in the corrupt woodpile.
You seem to disregard the obfuscation that Obama ... (show quote)


Unlike President Trump tax returns, President Obama did present his birth certificate. President Obama was dully elected to be president by a majority of the voters and the electoral college. President Trumps wifes family were communist.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 16:16:12   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
at41 wrote:
Unlike President Trump tax returns, President Obama did present his birth certificate. President Obama was dully elected to be president by a majority of the voters and the electoral college. President Trumps wifes family were communist.


That birth certificate was forged in multiple pieces.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio was attacked by Eric Holder on behalf of the Kenyan for even proving that Obama's selective service papers were a fake too.

Arpaio's investigators even proved which model of copier was used.

I do agree that the voters "dully" elected Obama though.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 17:18:15   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
at41 wrote:
Unlike President Trump tax returns, President Obama did present his birth certificate. President Obama was dully elected to be president by a majority of the voters and the electoral college. President Trumps wifes family were communist.


Can't help embellishing can you. The "family" was not communists, the father joined the Party as a young man when he worked as a chauffeur and it helped him get a good job. Pretty common fare for young men back then. He later ran a successful luxury auto sales business; very capitalistic huh?

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.