One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Obama Triggered the Racists in America...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Feb 8, 2019 17:48:50   #
Bad Bob
 
archie bunker wrote:
Lying again, eh, hoser?


Just under $9,000 in dividends last year in the Vanguard Healthcare fund.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 18:21:12   #
Louie27 (a regular here)
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
I don't think you are any more racist than I am. People get too worked up over it I'll agree. I have a friend from Lagos Nigeria--- A black guy with a British accent. He tells me that black people in this country have no idea how good they have it. He told me in Lagos you see dead bodys on the street all the time and you just walk away from it. His father was in a taxi cab and the door flew open and his father was killed. There was no insurance no laws and the cab driver did not get into trouble. The locals call Lagos--Look And Go On Slowly.
I don't think you are any more racist than I am. P... (show quote)


I agree with what you have posted about racism in this country. I lived in Colorado and went to a Jr. High and Senior High where there were a majority of blacks and, those who we called Mexicans at that time. Being in the minority I learned that all people can get along, if they really try. I never had any thought about racism while in any of my schools. My father taught me that all people are generally good and that is the way I should judge all people no matter what ethnicity and background they come from. I never saw the racism many are claiming to have seen. I guess I was just lucky. Have a great day.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 18:23:44   #
Louie27 (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
I grew up in New Mexico and my grandmother, whom in every way would be considered a saint, introduced me to the word "Nigger." I was also at her house when the news on MLK came down and all of us sit there and cried tears of sorrow so the impetus for change existed even then.

I think that is what I find so disappointing about today because from then to now it doesn't seem like we've even taken even two steps. Trump wouldn't be president today if he hadn't gained fame with birtherism--an "ism" that was driven purely by racism. It's one thing to dislike a president but seldom is it carried over to the first family where even today Michelle and the girls seem to find ridicule of our conservative friends. Someone sees a fold in the First Ladies dress and suddenly she's a man for which those rumors are still in circulation. So what crime, other than their race did they serve?

No, I seriously had thought our nation had come further than it had but we elected a racist president so it not by racism than based on what would bring him to power?
I grew up in New Mexico and my grandmother, whom i... (show quote)


You keep saying we have a racist President but show no concrete proof to prove your case. I believe I could dispute any claim of racism that you could show, by stating proof that you are wrong.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 18:32:45   #
Louie27 (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
I was raised in a very racist household--even though I am half Hispanic--so all of us have elements of racism still in us but it's how we let it rule our lives. My son's girlfriend in high school was black and at first I was taken aback but all it took was giving her one ride home with my son and I knew he had a keeper. Then not long ago I was in Fair Park, which is a black part of Dallas, and my truck broke down at a stop light and suddenly several black teenagers came running over, and again I took a deep breath, but they quickly got behind me and pushed me out of traffic and into a vacant lot. They didn't even stick around long enough for me to offer them some money.

So if I am asked, some of the racism that I was taught as a child is still there, but I don't let it guide my life and I certainly never introduced it to my children. Now, are you a racist? You are the only one who can answer that but I do believe that there is a higher propensity amongst conservatives towards retaining and spreading racism than there is amongst us liberals. No, we haven't eradicated it but we don't let it fester and we certainly don't try to perpetuate it amongst our children.

Look how long it took you Republicans to condemn Rep. Steven King. At Charlottesville, you backed the Neo-Nazi's and opposed, vehemently, those who stood against them. When the call to take down the statues of southern generals and lower the stars and stripes was led conservatives stood with them and against those who were trying to take them down. And then there was your behavior towards Barack Hussain Obama and one would have thought that the end of days was suddenly upon us. So as I said, while the threads of racism still exist amongst us all, the highest propensity towards being a racist and perpetuating it leans most heavily towards you conservatives than it does is liberals.
I was raised in a very racist household--even thou... (show quote)


If what you have posted is true, then why are the progressives and Democrats constantly calling all conservatives racists? I don't believe I ever had a thought about Obama being anything but a political pawn. I just didn't believe in his policies as being the right path for this country.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 18:39:30   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
Yup...


The bastard Obama pushed his white privilege jealousy.

What a damn hypocrite, as he shoveled that shit for Progs to eat, he was the occupant of the most powerful seat in the world.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 19:15:01   #
Bad Bob
 
Louie27 wrote:
I agree with what you have posted about racism in this country. I lived in Colorado and went to a Jr. High and Senior High where there were a majority of blacks and, those who we called Mexicans at that time. Being in the minority I learned that all people can get along, if they really try. I never had any thought about racism while in any of my schools. My father taught me that all people are generally good and that is the way I should judge all people no matter what ethnicity and background they come from. I never saw the racism many are claiming to have seen. I guess I was just lucky. Have a great day.
I agree with what you have posted about racism in ... (show quote)



| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 19:15:52   #
Bad Bob
 
byronglimish wrote:
The bastard Obama pushed his white privilege jealousy.

What a damn hypocrite, as he shoveled that shit for Progs to eat, he was the occupant of the most powerful seat in the world.



| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 22:06:37   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
Curious? What did thinking Obama wasn’t a citizen have to do with racism?

His mother was a US citizen making her child a US citizen. Had Obama been white his citizenship never would have been questioned. If you want to know what a witch hunt looks like it was the birtherism Trump employed against Obama and you conservatives cheered mightly along...

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 22:08:26   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
The bastard Obama pushed his white privilege jealousy.

What a damn hypocrite, as he shoveled that shit for Progs to eat, he was the occupant of the most powerful seat in the world.


He pushed his "white privilege jealousy?" Perhaps that makes sense to you but not to me...

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 22:17:17   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Louie27 wrote:
If what you have posted is true, then why are the progressives and Democrats constantly calling all conservatives racists? I don't believe I ever had a thought about Obama being anything but a political pawn. I just didn't believe in his policies as being the right path for this country.

So you are saying that if you were racist we wouldn't call you racist? We are constantly calling you racist because your actions show a greater propensity towards being racist. If they didn't then we would have to reason to call you such.

As for Obama being a political pawn. A pawn of whom? Was there a nefarious huckster standing in the shadows that we are unaware of? Perhaps it was Bill and Hillary? You guys think they are powerful enough to control the FBI and the Justice Department. Did their awesome power extend to Obama too?

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 22:18:39   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Bob, I see you are laughing? Did you understand what the hell he was talking about or is that what you were laughing at?

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 22:32:06   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
He pushed his "white privilege jealousy?" Perhaps that makes sense to you but not to me...


I would never accuse you of any sense in the first place.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 22:39:34   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Louie27 wrote:
You keep saying we have a racist President but show no concrete proof to prove your case. I believe I could dispute any claim of racism that you could show, by stating proof that you are wrong.

His prosecution of the Birtherism charge. His comments in Charlottesville. His comments about bringing in more immigrants form Nordic nations and fewer immigrants from black shit holes. His wall is racist as is his rhetoric towards Hispanics in general. His singling out of black players for kneeling during the national anthem. He belittled the intelligence of black basketball players and journalists. His comments towards the Hispanic judge in the Trump University scam. His treatment of Muslim Gold Star parents. His calling illegal immigrants rapists and murders even though the crime rate amongst illegals lower than the population as a whole. And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 22:40:28   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
I would never accuse you of any sense in the first place.

I take that means you don't know what you were talking about either...

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 22:45:14   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
His mother was a US citizen making her child a US citizen. Had Obama been white his citizenship never would have been questioned. If you want to know what a witch hunt looks like it was the birtherism Trump employed against Obama and you conservatives cheered mightly along...


You seem to disregard the obfuscation that Obama intentionally caused in presenting his birth certificate for review, how long it took, and the several questions never satisfactorily answered regarding it.

What concerns me still is that his mother was a communist. His father was a communist. His American grandparents were communists. His mentor, some claim his real father, was a communist. In college he associated with communists as reported in his book. He was a heavy drug addict and he attended a Marxist church. So riddle me this, with this background he was unquestionably ineligible for military service and also a security clearance. How was he ever allowed to become president and Commander-In-Chief? This goes straight to the FBI. Something is very wrong here! There's something stinking in the corrupt woodpile.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.