One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
What Causes the MOST Accidents and Injuries in the World?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Feb 6, 2019 20:59:36   #
Squiddiddler (a regular here)
 
What Causes the MOST Accidents and Injuries in the World?







No not cell phones.


Not the radio.

Not the GPS monitor.


Not talking.


Not texting.


Not watching a car video.


Not changing a CD.


The most frequent causes of accidents in the World are caused by...












Yep! You guessed it! Inappropriate footwear!..
Yep!    You guessed it!   Inappropriate  footwear!...

| Reply
Feb 6, 2019 23:16:18   #
pafret
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
What Causes the MOST Accidents and Injuries in the World?







No not cell phones.


Not the radio.

Not the GPS monitor.


Not talking.


Not texting.


Not watching a car video.


Not changing a CD.


The most frequent causes of accidents in the World are caused by...



Where does one apply to have an accident with one of these cuties?

| Reply
Feb 7, 2019 10:16:33   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
pafret wrote:
Where does one apply to have an accident with one of these cuties?


If you find out where let me know also please.

| Reply
Feb 7, 2019 11:50:36   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
What Causes the MOST Accidents and Injuries in the World?







No not cell phones.


Not the radio.

Not the GPS monitor.


Not talking.


Not texting.


Not watching a car video.


Not changing a CD.


The most frequent causes of accidents in the World are caused by...


Between T&A I'm guessing you favor A?


| Reply
Feb 7, 2019 13:29:43   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
What Causes the MOST Accidents and Injuries in the World?







No not cell phones.


Not the radio.

Not the GPS monitor.


Not talking.


Not texting.


Not watching a car video.


Not changing a CD.


The most frequent causes of accidents in the World are caused by...


dosen't take all of em Squid
any one of them would fill the bill
but personally I would prefer #5 to be my accident causer



| Reply
Feb 7, 2019 14:00:01   #
pafret
 
badbobby wrote:
dosen't take all of em Squid
any one of them would fill the bill
but personally I would prefer #5 to be my accident causer





Tough call Bobby. I kinda preferred #1 but as I looked I couldn't eliminate any of them. #5 was great but #6 was right up there as well. Decisions, Decisions, You couldn't go wrong with any of them.

| Reply
Feb 7, 2019 15:48:41   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
If you find out where let me know also please.


but what would the lovely Linda say??

| Reply
Feb 7, 2019 15:49:23   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
pafret wrote:
Tough call Bobby. I kinda preferred #1 but as I looked I couldn't eliminate any of them. #5 was great but #6 was right up there as well. Decisions, Decisions, You couldn't go wrong with any of them.

we can only dream paf

| Reply
Feb 7, 2019 16:46:41   #
pafret
 
badbobby wrote:
we can only dream paf



Yes, if I didn't talk about my sex life I would have none at all.

| Reply
Feb 7, 2019 16:47:42   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
dosen't take all of em Squid
any one of them would fill the bill
but personally I would prefer #5 to be my accident causer




Mama is going to find you out and whup your butt good there mister. You won't go bass fishing for a year or two.

| Reply
Feb 7, 2019 17:23:55   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
Mama is going to find you out and whup your butt good there mister. You won't go bass fishing for a year or two.


I won't tell her if you won't bahm
but I'm certainly worried bout that dastardly Marine

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.