One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The day I have been waiting for
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jan 25, 2019 10:13:21   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
This is a great day for this Country. Finally long time friend and campaign Associste Roger Stone gets arrested. Now the Muellar team will begin to move in on Trumps family.

Next will be. Trump Jr and Jared Kushner

This man Roger Stone is without a doubt the biggest POS in this country other than Trump.

| Reply
Jan 25, 2019 10:16:49   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
This is a great day for this Country. Finally long time friend and campaign Associste Roger Stone gets arrested. Now the Muellar team will begin to move in on Trumps family.

Next will be. Trump Jr and Jared Kushner

This man Roger Stone is without a doubt the biggest POS in this country other than Trump.




Oh, sorry, I thought this might have been about being potty trained.

| Reply
Jan 25, 2019 10:34:25   #
Coos Bay Tom (a regular here)
 
Even though I despise Trump I don't think today is a great day for our country. Damn we are in such a mess. I'll be glad when this is all over.

| Reply
Jan 25, 2019 10:36:47   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Even though I despise Trump I don't think today is a great day for our country. Damn we are in such a mess. I'll be glad when this is all over.



| Reply
Jan 25, 2019 10:40:05   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
Oh, sorry, I thought this might have been about being potty trained.


Yup here come the insults just like the insults that come out of that child daycare center in the White House

You have no idea who Roger Stone is . Why don’t you spend some time and do a little reseach on him instead of your childish insults. Again you prove your ignorance to facts.

Now the Muellar team is getting ready to indict the real scumbags.

| Reply
Jan 25, 2019 11:14:30   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Yup here come the insults just like the insults that come out of that child daycare center in the White House

You have no idea who Roger Stone is . Why don’t you spend some time and do a little reseach on him instead of your childish insults. Again you prove your ignorance to facts.

Now the Muellar team is getting ready to indict the real scumbags.




This facet of the witch hunt is to thwart the fact that Seth Rich was the person who down loaded "Pedavore -John Podestas" emails.

I have checked into Stone, he's no angel, but he too knows that the "down load" has been proven to be too fast for a outside hack.

If you sedition keepers weren't just talking point drones, you would already have known this truth.

You have been fed lies by the MSM.

I don't see a radical progressive jihadist actually looking to see if the witch hunt is built on fallacious stories though.

The Kool-Aid of Mueller is bullbiden flavored.

| Reply
Jan 25, 2019 12:49:10   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
This is a great day for this Country. Finally long time friend and campaign Associste Roger Stone gets arrested. Now the Muellar team will begin to move in on Trumps family.

Next will be. Trump Jr and Jared Kushner

This man Roger Stone is without a doubt the biggest POS in this country other than Trump.


Dont celebrate...Has nothing to do with President...It had to do with him lying to Congress...Obstruction of Justice....What Justice????

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 21:39:18   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Dont celebrate...Has nothing to do with President...It had to do with him lying to Congress...Obstruction of Justice....What Justice????
Dont celebrate...Has nothing to do with President.... (show quote)


Aaannndddd, tdrsnst runs away!

| Reply
Feb 6, 2019 22:56:31   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
Oh, sorry, I thought this might have been about being potty trained.


WTF is wrong with you are you retarded or just so blind to what that White House freak is doing to this country.

| Reply
Feb 6, 2019 23:11:52   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
WTF is wrong with you are you retarded or just so blind to what that White House freak is doing to this country.


Your problem with folks like me is jealousy, that my President is getting things done "for America"

Your limp wristed pansy was a halfrican, and that's it!

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 17:14:06   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
Your problem with folks like me is jealousy, that my President is getting things done "for America"

Your limp wristed pansy was a halfrican, and that's it!


(PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HE HAS DONE OTHER THAN WEALTHY TAX CUTS)

(HE BRAGS ABOUT BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT SOMEONE HAS TO EXPLAIN WHAT LEGISLATION HAS HE PROPOSED TO DECREASE BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT BESIDES BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT NOW IS ON THE RISE)

I guess I could go on and on but please tell me what major legislation that Trump has sponsored since being elected.

Signature legislation promises
Build a wall Mexico pays
Cut deficit in half in two years
Balance the budget in two years
Healthcare for all less cost than ACA
Promised largest middle class tax cut

So what has he done or did you forget his rallies and his promises.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 17:24:36   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
(PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HE HAS DONE OTHER THAN WEALTHY TAX CUTS)

(HE BRAGS ABOUT BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT SOMEONE HAS TO EXPLAIN WHAT LEGISLATION HAS HE PROPOSED TO DECREASE BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT BESIDES BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT NOW IS ON THE RISE)

I guess I could go on and on but please tell me what major legislation that Trump has sponsored since being elected.

Signature legislation promises
Build a wall Mexico pays
Cut deficit in half in two years
Balance the budget in two years
Healthcare for all less cost than ACA
Promised largest middle class tax cut

So what has he done or did you forget his rallies and his promises.
(PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HE HAS DONE OTHER THAN WEALTH... (show quote)


Haters gonna hate and refuse to see.

You're a mega hater.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 18:07:42   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
Haters gonna hate and refuse to see.

You're a mega hater.


What's bigger than mega? I'm bad at math. Anyway, he's that.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 18:21:07   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
What's bigger than mega? I'm bad at math. Anyway, he's that.


I believe that Alexandria Ocasio Cortezs mouth and eyeballs are bigger.

| Reply
Feb 8, 2019 19:03:25   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
I believe that Alexandria Ocasio Cortezs mouth and eyeballs are bigger.


She does kinda have that circus side show thing going where she can poke out them eyballs, eh?

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.