One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
8 Reasons Why Pelosi Had a Very Bad Day
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jan 17, 2019 10:51:06   #
| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 11:19:13   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/8-reasons-nancy-pelosi-bad-day-342076/


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 11:22:13   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/8-reasons-nancy-pelosi-bad-day-342076/


All that and she just looks like she is not well.

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 11:38:33   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
All that and she just looks like she is not well.


No kidding. Sometimes it seems like she's having a hard time getting her message out, as whacko as it is.

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 11:45:54   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
No kidding. Sometimes it seems like she's having a hard time getting her message out, as whacko as it is.


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 11:57:13   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
No kidding. Sometimes it seems like she's having a hard time getting her message out, as whacko as it is.


Dementia.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.