One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Do you deserve the truth?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jan 17, 2019 09:51:15   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
At some point, likely pretty soon the Mueller investigation will come to a conclusion and the truth about Russian election meddling and who was in bed with the Kremlin will be known. I feel the report should be made public excepting content that would harm national security. And the report in its entirety released to the House Judiciary Committee. Wether the report exonerates Trump or shows him to be The Kremlins man is irrelevant, it should be released to the public. Do any of you see a reason the American people should be kept in the dark?

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:01:31   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Funny this morning the presidents top lawyer mad dog Rudi says he never said there was no collusion, can you imagine the audacity of that statement .
It showes what they really think the intelligence of the American people is.
Trump will be next

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:02:08   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
At some point, likely pretty soon the Mueller investigation will come to a conclusion and the truth about Russian election meddling and who was in bed with the Kremlin will be known. I feel the report should be made public excepting content that would harm national security. And the report in its entirety released to the House Judiciary Committee. Wether the report exonerates Trump or shows him to be The Kremlins man is irrelevant, it should be released to the public. Do any of you see a reason the American people should be kept in the dark?
At some point, likely pretty soon the Mueller inve... (show quote)




Ratchet Maddow holds the key to your mental dungeon of darkness, no matter what the mutinous Mueller report says.

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:08:06   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Don't watch her


byronglimish wrote:
Ratchet Maddow holds the key to your mental dungeon of darkness, no matter what the mutinous Mueller report says.

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:11:45   #
TrueAmerican (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
At some point, likely pretty soon the Mueller investigation will come to a conclusion and the truth about Russian election meddling and who was in bed with the Kremlin will be known. I feel the report should be made public excepting content that would harm national security. And the report in its entirety released to the House Judiciary Committee. Wether the report exonerates Trump or shows him to be The Kremlins man is irrelevant, it should be released to the public. Do any of you see a reason the American people should be kept in the dark?
At some point, likely pretty soon the Mueller inve... (show quote)


We sure do and we sure as hell won't get from you !!!!!!

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:13:08   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
Ratchet Maddow holds the key to your mental dungeon of darkness, no matter what the mutinous Mueller report says.


Funny that you completely avoided the question asked.

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:22:55   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Don't watch her


Where do you get your misinformation?

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:27:43   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Funny that you completely avoided the question asked.


I know that whatever Mueller produces won't be for the best interest to justice.

Mueller has denied justice in most everything he's touched in the past.

That's why Rosenstein appointed him to the task.

I don't think that there is too much content that should be held back from the people.

This national security interest excuse is bullbiden.

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:31:49   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
I know that whatever Mueller produces won't be for the best interest to justice.

Mueller has denied justice in most everything he's touched in the past.

That's why Rosenstein appointed him to the task.

I don't think that there is too much content that should be held back from the people.

This national security interest excuse is bullbiden.


Mueller's support was unquestioned until he started exposing all the crooks in the GOP, now they hate him.

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:39:11   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Mueller's support was unquestioned until he started exposing all the crooks in the GOP, now they hate him.


No! You are wrong, Mueller has a long history if perverting justice, before the Trump presidency.

He worked against rivals of the Winter Hill Gang to convict them of murders that Whitey Bulger ordered or committed himself.

That's why Bulger was transferred and executed.

You should expand your knowledge and actually dig into Muellers past.

It's all there for the honest person.

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:43:38   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
It would be your side that would try to use it.
Only your side will try and stop it.
Its only your side geting prision sentences ,
Mueller just collectes e veidence its the grand juries referring the cases for prosecution.
As we talk there are 15 indictments waiting for Mueller to pull the trigger on!



byronglimish wrote:
I know that whatever Mueller produces won't be for the best interest to justice.

Mueller has denied justice in most everything he's touched in the past.

That's why Rosenstein appointed him to the task.

I don't think that there is too much content that should be held back from the people.

This national security interest excuse is bullbiden.

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:46:33   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
It would be your side that would try to use it.
Only your side will try and stop it.
Its only your side geting prision sentences ,
Mueller just collectes e veidence its the grand juries referring the cases for prosecution.
As we talk there are 15 indictments waiting for Mueller to pull the trigger on!


So you people have been saying that the President will be indicted.

Are you still holding to that as a fact?

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 10:48:02   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
I sure as he'll am its all just a matter of time


byronglimish wrote:
So you people have been saying that the President will be indicted.

Are you still holding to that as a fact?

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.