One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Misogyny Made Clear
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jan 12, 2019 17:11:49   #
pafret
 
There once was a magic mirror which would kill you if you lied to it. Unaware of its power, three roommates, a brunette, a redhead and a blonde purchased the mirror and installed it in their bathroom.

One day a brunette was doing her makeup and said to herself “I’m the smartest woman ever!” She immediately dropped dead.

The next day a redhead was doing her hair and said to herself “I’m the prettiest woman alive! ” She immediately dropped dead.

Finally, the following day, a blond was flossing her teeth. She stopped and said to herself “I think,” and dropped dead.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 19:28:44   #
Common_Sense_Matters
 
pafret wrote:
There once was a magic mirror which would kill you if you lied to it. Unaware of its power, three roommates, a brunette, a redhead and a blonde purchased the mirror and installed it in their bathroom.

One day a brunette was doing her makeup and said to herself “I’m the smartest woman ever!” She immediately dropped dead.

The next day a redhead was doing her hair and said to herself “I’m the prettiest woman alive! ” She immediately dropped dead.

Finally, the following day, a blond was flossing her teeth. She stopped and said to herself “I think,” and dropped dead.
There once was a magic mirror which would kill you... (show quote)



Very funny joke but I fail to see the misogyny in this joke other than maybe the joke itself. Either way, I am glad you posted this guilty pleasure, it was funny.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 23:05:28   #
pafret
 
Common_Sense_Matters wrote:
Very funny joke but I fail to see the misogyny in this joke other than maybe the joke itself. Either way, I am glad you posted this guilty pleasure, it was funny.


What else besides the fact that all of the principals are women and they all have fatal defects would you expect to find in a misogynistic joke?

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 01:30:53   #
Morgan
 
pafret wrote:
What else besides the fact that all of the principals are women and they all have fatal defects would you expect to find in a misogynistic joke?


Why is this poor joke on the main page and not on general chit -chat? These jokes reflect man's inferiority complex.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 08:19:47   #
Justsss
 
Morgan wrote:
Why is this poor joke on the main page and not on general chit -chat? These jokes reflect man's inferiority complex.


BLAH HA HA HA now we know who the Brunette is !

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 08:21:33   #
Justsss
 
pafret wrote:
There once was a magic mirror which would kill you if you lied to it. Unaware of its power, three roommates, a brunette, a redhead and a blonde purchased the mirror and installed it in their bathroom.

One day a brunette was doing her makeup and said to herself “I’m the smartest woman ever!” She immediately dropped dead.

The next day a redhead was doing her hair and said to herself “I’m the prettiest woman alive! ” She immediately dropped dead.

Finally, the following day, a blond was flossing her teeth. She stopped and said to herself “I think,” and dropped dead.
There once was a magic mirror which would kill you... (show quote)


Good one pafret, but as you can read someone on here is offended! 😂😂😂😂

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 08:59:41   #
pafret
 
Morgan wrote:
Why is this poor joke on the main page and not on general chit -chat? These jokes reflect man's inferiority complex.


I made an error in not selecting Chit Chat. That is the third time I made a mistake in 82 years and I am becoming concerned that my reputation for infallibility might be imperiled. The first two times I thought I had made an error and subsequently found I was wrong.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 09:05:24   #
pafret
 
Justsss wrote:
Good one pafret, but as you can read someone on here is offended! 😂😂😂😂


The joke came to me untitled; I supplied the Misogyny title because the joke, while amusing, was slanderous to women. Most women on this forum are good sports so I posted it with the title that basically negates the misogyny. If I have offended any of the ladies I offer my apologies, it was not meant to be anything other then a dumb joke.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 09:44:59   #
Justsss
 
pafret wrote:
The joke came to me untitled; I supplied the Misogyny title because the joke, while amusing, was slanderous to women. Most women on this forum are good sports so I posted it with the title that basically negates the misogyny. If I have offended any of the ladies I offer my apologies, it was not meant to be anything other then a dumb joke.


Some people on here have no sense of humor. Triggered, Triggered, 😱😱😱😱

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 12:47:16   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
pafret wrote:
The joke came to me untitled; I supplied the Misogyny title because the joke, while amusing, was slanderous to women. Most women on this forum are good sports so I posted it with the title that basically negates the misogyny. If I have offended any of the ladies I offer my apologies, it was not meant to be anything other then a dumb joke.

Don't worry no matter what you do nowadays humor is not fashionable anymore. What they call humor I call a need for jail time. They don't appreciate the humor of THE GOOD OLD DAYS oh how I miss the real humor Bob Hope, Dean Martin,George Carlin

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 13:00:57   #
Common_Sense_Matters
 
bggamers wrote:
Don't worry no matter what you do nowadays humor is not fashionable anymore. What they call humor I call a need for jail time. They don't appreciate the humor of THE GOOD OLD DAYS oh how I miss the real humor Bob Hope, Dean Martin,George Carlin


All three of your "missed" comedians told fairly raunchy jokes, funny as hell but raunchy. Of those three, I think George Carlin is my favorite.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 13:03:05   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Morgan wrote:
Why is this poor joke on the main page and not on general chit -chat? These jokes reflect man's inferiority complex.


Administration decides where the post is posted
I know
they are always changing mine

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 13:06:21   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bggamers wrote:
Don't worry no matter what you do nowadays humor is not fashionable anymore. What they call humor I call a need for jail time. They don't appreciate the humor of THE GOOD OLD DAYS oh how I miss the real humor Bob Hope, Dean Martin,George Carlin


George Carlin??
well I suppose some would consider him a comedian
to me he was much too profane

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 16:17:29   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
Women didn't used to be so thin skinned.

I thought it was funny.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 17:57:55   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
Common_Sense_Matters wrote:
All three of your "missed" comedians told fairly raunchy jokes, funny as hell but raunchy. Of those three, I think George Carlin is my favorite.


You are right just recently watched a skit by Dean Martin the pilot and the weatherman by George Carlin

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.