One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Trump Thinks He’s ‘Winning’ The Shutdown As Human Suffering Grows
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 next>>
Jan 12, 2019 12:09:46   #
Iamdjchrys
 
jimpack123 wrote:
perhaps the secret service should call in sick to



| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 12:18:56   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
Iamdjchrys wrote:
800,000 employed, most supporting families. Living paycheck to paycheck. And very few agree with Trump, despite his boasting. A very few people have lost loved ones due to undocumented immigrants, far fewer, pro rata, than violent crimes committed by citizens. Try getting your news from sources other than Breitbart and Fox (Trump) News. Oops, even Fox has become critical of his shenanigans. Face it, Trump has made a mockery of the presidency and American values.


You're woefully uninformed. Is this by accident or choice? American values you say? Would these include abortion, same sex marriage, 50% of marriages ending in divorce, advocating homosexuality, the establishment of 60 different genders, 70% of Black children born illegitimate.....I think you get the point. I understand that under your Progressive philosophy we're expected to be "tolerant" of the intolerable. You don't know anything about American values.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 12:35:47   #
Bad Bob
 
padremike wrote:
You're woefully uninformed. Is this by accident or choice? American values you say? Would these include abortion, same sex marriage, 50% of marriages ending in divorce, advocating homosexuality, the establishment of 60 different genders, 70% of Black children born illegitimate.....I think you get the point. I understand that under your Progressive philosophy we're expected to be "tolerant" of the intolerable. You don't know anything about American values.


"advocating homosexuality" "the establishment of 60 different genders,"



| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 12:46:53   #
jimpack123 (a regular here)
 
Iamdjchrys wrote:
Delayed for how long? Are you the sole breadwinner for your household" For the record, I think for myself, don't drink the Kool-Aid and I don't subscribe to MSM. You're living, literally, paycheck to paycheck? What's your back-up plan in the event that you are unable to work, or your union goes on strike, or your income stops for an indeterminate amount of time for any reason? Because I HAVE been the sole breadwinner of a family with one, then two children. No matter how creatively we carved up the money, we lived paycheck to paycheck. And the thought of that income not flowing struck fear into my heart. We didn't have the luxury of relatives to bail us out. It was just me bearing the load. And I guarantee that our monthly expenditures wouldn't take kindly to be put on the back burner. We would, more likely than not, be out on our butts after a couple of months and our credit ruined even if we were renters. Years, decades even, of sound financial decisions down the drain. Try walking in their shoes before you demean.
Delayed for how long? Are you the sole breadwinne... (show quote)


couldn't have said it any better myself

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 13:24:05   #
snowbear37
 
Iamdjchrys wrote:
Delayed for how long? Are you the sole breadwinner for your household" For the record, I think for myself, don't drink the Kool-Aid and I don't subscribe to MSM. You're living, literally, paycheck to paycheck? What's your back-up plan in the event that you are unable to work, or your union goes on strike, or your income stops for an indeterminate amount of time for any reason? Because I HAVE been the sole breadwinner of a family with one, then two children. No matter how creatively we carved up the money, we lived paycheck to paycheck. And the thought of that income not flowing struck fear into my heart. We didn't have the luxury of relatives to bail us out. It was just me bearing the load. And I guarantee that our monthly expenditures wouldn't take kindly to be put on the back burner. We would, more likely than not, be out on our butts after a couple of months and our credit ruined even if we were renters. Years, decades even, of sound financial decisions down the drain. Try walking in their shoes before you demean.
Delayed for how long? Are you the sole breadwinne... (show quote)


I didn't "demean" anyone and you saying I did doesn't make it so. Were you as worried about everyone that didn't have a job during the years of high unemployment before Trump? Those people couldn't get a job because there weren't many available. Now, all of a sudden, because it's a negative point against Trump, you're so worried about these government employees. I would like to see a resolution to this partial shutdown as much as everyone else, but a resolution is necessary.

Everyone has to make decisions as to how to live their lives and take care of their families. Everyone lives "paycheck to paycheck"...it's HOW you live in between that counts. Everyone has their priorities and whatever they are is no one's business but their own.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 13:36:49   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
trucksterbud wrote:
Yep, for once I agree. This insanity needs to stop NOW..!! The unpaid federal workers shouldn't be caught in the crosshairs of some "Pet Project" of either congress or the President.

I feel that congress and Trump can just step up to the plate and pay 800,000 mortgages and offer food / gas assistance to those in need.... You..??


The Dems use their own people as human shields again and again. Sorry...no guarantees in the private sector either.

This is a showdown that has to happen.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 13:39:09   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
Oh stop it, pelosi and schumer haven’t offered one bit of compromise and it is they who care less about the shutdown..
Trump walked out on them not wasting more time on nothing..
glad he did too.,,

Dems. Some at least have split from them saying the wall is needed or a variance of wall .. Hell even Cher bashed her/them saying build the damn wall already that it is needed.... Cher, good grief anyway~~

And this idiot played his own hand and nailed himself... Not the brightest bulb out there for sure..lololl

Kaylee McGhee, Liberty Headlines) CNN refused to work with a San Diego television station after it learned that the local station’s past reports showed that a border wall was effective.

Meanwhile CNN’s chief Trump adversary, White House Correspondent Jim Acosta, inadvertently made a compelling case for more wall funding in a brief video segment that was widely mocked by conservatives.

KUSI in San Diego said that CNN asked for a “local view” but then “declined to hear from us” when they talked about President Trump’s proposed border wall approvingly.

CNN denied KUSI’s claim, calling it a “non-story” since they didn’t send any reporters to the San Diego area.

“We called several local stations to book someone for a show. We didn’t end up booking any of them,” a CNN spokesperson said in a statement to The Hill. “That happens many times every single day. We did, however, book a reporter from KUSI for a story on immigration and the border wall on CNN in November. This is a non-story.”

KUSI offered a different perspective: When CNN called the local station to ask if one of its reporters could give a local perspective on the debate surrounding the border wall and government shutdown, KUSI volunteered Dan Plante, a reporter who regularly worked with Border Patrol agents.<snip> more to read~~

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/cnn-acosta-border-wall/

Top Democrat Agrees With Trump On Wall – Democrat Opposition Falling Apart

by Top Stories Today on in News
The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Top Stories Today YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

http://familysurvivalheadlines.com/top-democrat-agrees-with-trump-on-wall-democrat-opposition-falling-apart/
Oh stop it, pelosi and schumer haven’t offered one... (show quote)


Trump is demonstrating to the American people the government-shutdown-boogyman is hot air and so are the politicians on both sides who use it as a theater prop.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 13:44:46   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
I am watching~~~🤷🏻‍♀️👀👁🙀😱😳🙃

Europe it ain’ t darlin!!!

Nice to see you as always.. Do hope Mom is healing nicely and adjusting now..


We’re never alone~~~
https://youtu.be/P2sOshVu7WY


"I am watching~~~🤷🏻‍♀️👀👁🙀😱😳🙃"

That last emoji is how the new cat likes to watch me...upside down view.

Sad that it's the one that makes the most sense to him...perhaps I need to lose a bit more weight.

Ma is OK but Tuesday she needs an angioplasty on the leg she still has because her toe was looking bad and her foot is getting cold.

The prosthetic people measured her yesterday for the other leg.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 13:46:29   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
All I need is my Vanguard.


Vanguard? Isn't that some sort of deodorant...or is it motorhome model maybe?

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 13:52:27   #
jimpack123 (a regular here)
 
snowbear37 wrote:
I didn't "demean" anyone and you saying I did doesn't make it so. Were you as worried about everyone that didn't have a job during the years of high unemployment before Trump? Those people couldn't get a job because there weren't many available. Now, all of a sudden, because it's a negative point against Trump, you're so worried about these government employees. I would like to see a resolution to this partial shutdown as much as everyone else, but a resolution is necessary.

Everyone has to make decisions as to how to live their lives and take care of their families. Everyone lives "paycheck to paycheck"...it's HOW you live in between that counts. Everyone has their priorities and whatever they are is no one's business but their own.
I didn't "demean" anyone and you saying ... (show quote)


I am sure there were and just a reminder the high unemployment came from the failed Bush era and the same will be said ABOUT the TRUMP years . Shameful

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 13:57:31   #
Bad Bob
 
BigMike wrote:
Vanguard? Isn't that some sort of deodorant...or is it motorhome model maybe?


My $$$$$$$$$$

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 13:59:38   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
jimpack123 wrote:
I am sure there were and just a reminder the high unemployment came from the failed Bush era and the same will be said ABOUT the TRUMP years . Shameful


When will you Progs ever understand and comprehend who really caused the crash blamed on Bush? You fix the blame you're responsible for on others and claim the glory you never earned or deserve.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 14:00:09   #
roy
 
snowbear37 wrote:
I didn't "demean" anyone and you saying I did doesn't make it so. Were you as worried about everyone that didn't have a job during the years of high unemployment before Trump? Those people couldn't get a job because there weren't many available. Now, all of a sudden, because it's a negative point against Trump, you're so worried about these government employees. I would like to see a resolution to this partial shutdown as much as everyone else, but a resolution is necessary.

Everyone has to make decisions as to how to live their lives and take care of their families. Everyone lives "paycheck to paycheck"...it's HOW you live in between that counts. Everyone has their priorities and whatever they are is no one's business but their own.
I didn't "demean" anyone and you saying ... (show quote)


A resolution could come very quickly if the air traffic controllers get a set of balls and shut down the airlines.Just think no airplanes flying .How quick the elite would put a stop to the shut down.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 14:09:00   #
Bad Bob
 
roy wrote:
A resolution could come very quickly if the air traffic controllers get a set of balls and shut down the airlines.Just think no airplanes flying .How quick the elite would put a stop to the shut down.



| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 14:11:45   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
My $$$$$$$$$$


Oh!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.