One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Trump Thinks He’s ‘Winning’ The Shutdown As Human Suffering Grows
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 next>>
Jan 13, 2019 09:58:32   #
jimpack123 (a regular here)
 
Bob-o wrote:
Boo who ! to bad some aren't getting paid, WHAT about thoses killed by illegals ? JUST 1 person is 1 to many when it is preventable ! I would suggest all who are not getting paid contact their repesentive & tell them to give TRUMP his Money for the wall. Do you realize it cost tax payers 150 Billion a year to provide for them ! Thats CRAZY and some think 5 billion for a wall is to much ! Its not the government money in the first place ! I'm 68 years old and ALL of my adult life my wages were low because of the open border policy some want ! If democrat want them here then let them dig in their pockets to pay for their health care, and education and all other expenses for them to be here AND compensate the American people like me for the 20 plus years of low wages because of Congress making laws that draw them here in the first place !
Boo who ! to bad some aren't getting paid, WHAT ab... (show quote)


your low wages are because of the GOP they go against minimum wage all the time Trump had two years to pass funding for his border wall with no plan in place get your head out of your butt and realize what you are talking about .

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 10:56:52   #
Bad Bob
 
amadjuster wrote:
Made 28% in Jimmy Carter bonds.



| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 11:05:50   #
markc
 
Whether the cause of refugees is from starvation from flooding, drought or war, the results are the same, refugees.
The cause is relevant because from your statements it should be easier to solve our refugee problems today than it was pre and post WWII, at the source.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 11:59:24   #
Redwood
 
I agree that this should have been done before, I have gone through bankruptcy and unemployment first hand due to illegals and the companies that hire them, although I feel for the people that missed their checks this week, I would like to know where the uproar was when the private sector took a beating from big banks bad lending policy that caused the housing debacle, and thousands of trade people lost everything, it also kept wages in the building trade stagnant, also what about the crime that is committed by illegal immigrants, and we know the stats that imagrant communities are far less likely to commit crime, but this isn’t about legal immigration legal immigrants follow the law because they want to contribute to our society and way of life and they assimilate to us and our country and how about Angel parents suffering from permanent family separation, where’s thier justice Democrats take care of Americans first, otherwise we can’t take care of anyone else

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 12:27:17   #
jimpack123 (a regular here)
 
Redwood wrote:
I agree that this should have been done before, I have gone through bankruptcy and unemployment first hand due to illegals and the companies that hire them, although I feel for the people that missed their checks this week, I would like to know where the uproar was when the private sector took a beating from big banks bad lending policy that caused the housing debacle, and thousands of trade people lost everything, it also kept wages in the building trade stagnant, also what about the crime that is committed by illegal immigrants, and we know the stats that imagrant communities are far less likely to commit crime, but this isn’t about legal immigration legal immigrants follow the law because they want to contribute to our society and way of life and they assimilate to us and our country and how about Angel parents suffering from permanent family separation, where’s thier justice Democrats take care of Americans first, otherwise we can’t take care of anyone else
I agree that this should have been done before, I ... (show quote)


you do realize that the bad lending policy happened on Bushes watch who just happened to be a GOP

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 23:11:27   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
jimpack123 wrote:
your low wages are because of the GOP they go against minimum wage all the time Trump had two years to pass funding for his border wall with no plan in place get your head out of your butt and realize what you are talking about .


That's just dumb.

Who taught you economics?

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 23:17:41   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
markc wrote:
Whether the cause of refugees is from starvation from flooding, drought or war, the results are the same, refugees.
The cause is relevant because from your statements it should be easier to solve our refugee problems today than it was pre and post WWII, at the source.


Ya...quit destabilizing foreign governments, like the last 4 administrations have done in the ME and paying fools to bum rush another country's border, like the Global Cabal is doing in Central America, eases the refugee problem considerably I'd bet.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 23:43:49   #
markc
 
BigMike wrote:
Ya...quit destabilizing foreign governments, like the last 4 administrations have done in the ME and paying fools to bum rush another country's border, like the Global Cabal is doing in Central America, eases the refugee problem considerably I'd bet.



| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 05:46:25   #
jSmitty45 (a regular here)
 
BigMike wrote:
Yep...this is the time for war spoken of by Solomon. I pray for God's mercy on all.


Amen!

| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 06:00:15   #
Bad Bob
 
jSmitty45 wrote:
Amen!


Ya like war Smitty?

| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 08:11:03   #
jack sequim wa (a regular here)
 
jimpack123 wrote:
you do realize that the bad lending policy happened on Bushes watch who just happened to be a GOP




You do realize it was Clinton's freeing up lending to the minorities, removing income qualifications and allowing the lenders to extend the Clinton program also to unqualified non minorities.
You did know Bush wrote congress a plea to stop the program to avoid the fiasco and when the dems blew him off, Bush "twice" went to the then Dem controlled congress in person pleading they reverse the program and twice more the Dems blew him off.

Of course you would follow revisionist history written by the liberal media.
How about you do a simple search "Bush tried warning congress of the coming home lending crash, crisis".
I understand you will be betraying the leftist lockstep ideology "it was bush's fault" but you'll be accurately informed.
Bush did enough poor decisions to be blamed for, but at least give credit for the good ones he made.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 08:15:00   #
jack sequim wa (a regular here)
 
jimpack123 wrote:
your low wages are because of the GOP they go against minimum wage all the time Trump had two years to pass funding for his border wall with no plan in place get your head out of your butt and realize what you are talking about .




That makes zero sense with how America's economic engine work's.
One of the liberal media's talking points that sounds so good to the listeners ears by media that don't understand economics.
Complete idiocy...

| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 08:35:39   #
lindajoy
 
Nobody asked or forced those people to come here...
They can end their “ struggles” by going back where they belong!!” Their own government is forcing them out.. Go back and reclaim whatever they think is not right fixing IT rather than coming here to invade our country...

Remember their demand to pay each 50k and they would leave< ha~ what a pathetic way to try and force themselves in..

Sorry Bob but I must disagree.. They alone have created their own problems and choose to be in the conditions they also created!! I do not sympathize with them... Their children I do and those that stay are no parent(s) that’s for sure!!

Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/01/11/trump-winning-shutdown.html


Millions of people and their families are suffering because they aren’t getting paid during the government shutdown, but Trump refuses to open government because he thinks that he is winning.
Politico reported:
On the 20th day of the shutdown, the GOP group tried to jump start bipartisan talks before Trump declares a national emergency to get his wall. But the president rejected their idea to allow congressional committees to sort out his border wall request while the government reopened, deeming the idea likely to leave him with nothing to show for the shutdown.

Vice President Mike Pence and acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney had been consulting with senators about the matter on Thursday. Pence and Mulvaney took the idea to the president, who shot it down, according to multiple people directly involved in the talks. While the congressional committees could still take up Trump’s border wall plan, the president opposes the idea of opening the government before serious wall negotiations have begun, the people said. He told Senate Republicans he believes he is winning the fight and will not sign any stopgap bills at this point.
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/01/11/trump-winn... (show quote)

| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 08:39:46   #
lindajoy
 
jack sequim wa wrote:
You do realize it was Clinton's freeing up lending to the minorities, removing income qualifications and allowing the lenders to extend the Clinton program also to unqualified non minorities.
You did know Bush wrote congress a plea to stop the program to avoid the fiasco and when the dems blew him off, Bush "twice" went to the then Dem controlled congress in person pleading they reverse the program and twice more the Dems blew him off.

Of course you would follow revisionist history written by the liberal media.
How about you do a simple search "Bush tried warning congress of the coming home lending crash, crisis".
I understand you will be betraying the leftist lockstep ideology "it was bush's fault" but you'll be accurately informed.
Bush did enough poor decisions to be blamed for, but at least give credit for the good ones he made.
You do realize it was Clinton's freeing up lending... (show quote)


As is your norm, well said and fact filled..
It falls on blinded eyes but nonetheless keeps things proper perspective!!!

Always nice to see hope you are doing well and have a fantastic year.. It will bring lots of good things~~



| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 08:43:09   #
lindajoy
 
BigMike wrote:
I was speaking in the sense a political coup by framing him for shady deals with Russia...something they were doing. Deny it if you want but a whooole lot of moolah went from Russia to the Klintons while the hag was Suckratary of Misstate.

That has failed but they have to keep up appearances, which ain't hard considering the media is owned by all the people pissed off that Trump won.

They've tried your way at least three times I'm aware of, though some have said it's nearly a dozen.
I was speaking in the sense a political coup by fr... (show quote)


Thank You!!!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.