One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Heart Vs. Brain
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jan 11, 2019 06:54:45   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=32039

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 07:12:52   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Those were alk good...
Both my brain and my heart spend too much time nitpicking...
Unless there's beer... They always agree on beer..

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 07:37:25   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Those were alk good...
Both my brain and my heart spend too much time nitpicking...
Unless there's beer... They always agree on beer..

"Beer. It always seems like such a good idea at the time, doesn't it? What's worse is beer seems like an even better idea after you've had some beer."

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 07:47:23   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
"Beer. It always seems like such a good idea at the time, doesn't it? What's worse is beer seems like an even better idea after you've had some beer."


"the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" ...

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 08:20:08   #
okie don (a regular here)
 
For some reason, I always thought Beer was invented in Germany with their 🍺 steins etc.
They had beer in Egyptian times.
Duh

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 09:10:23   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
okie don wrote:
For some reason, I always thought Beer was invented in Germany with their 🍺 steins etc.
They had beer in Egyptian times.
Duh


I was taught that Mesopotamia was the cradle of civilization and they had beer also.


| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 09:20:46   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
I was taught that Mesopotamia was the cradle of civilization and they had beer also.



Allow me to settle this one...
MAN invented beer...
Followed shortly by the invention of the hangover...
WOMAN responded by inventing nagging...
Which led quickly to the invention of stronger spirits...

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 10:03:42   #
lpnmajor (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
"Beer. It always seems like such a good idea at the time, doesn't it? What's worse is beer seems like an even better idea after you've had some beer."


Yep.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 10:40:46   #
Weasel (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=32039

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."


Great to have the mindless idiots from AA settle this for us. It's going to be a Great New Year. I can tell.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 10:52:03   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
I worked as a prison guard for a bit and prisions are full of men who had a good idea while drunk !





quote=slatten49]"Beer. It always seems like such a good idea at the time, doesn't it? What's worse is beer seems like an even better idea after you've had some beer." [/quote]

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 10:52:25   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:
Great to have the mindless idiots from AA settle this for us. It's going to be a Great New Year. I can tell.

Regarding "AA," to whom are you referring The only AA that pops to mind is alcoholics anonymous.

And, btw, settle what These are comic strips on OPP's chit-chat forum.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 10:59:47   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=32039

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."


You are now competing against badbobby I see. Very good I read them earlier today.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 11:13:19   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
You are now competing against badbobby I see. Very good I read them earlier today.

Given the disparity in quality between Marines and Squids, BB continues only as token opposition.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 11:19:21   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Given the disparity in quality between Marines and Squids, BB continues only as token opposition.


I haven't seen him posting today maybe he is out fishin again.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 11:39:54   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
I haven't seen him posting today maybe he is out fishin again.

Probably, as I had noticed that myself.

I'm glad, as one would assume he is enjoying himself.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.