One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Victims of illegals
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jan 10, 2019 21:18:23   #
| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 22:15:55   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp


Bless you! The cost of a wall pales in comparison to the mayhem, death, and destruction of not building it.


| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 22:18:09   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
Bcon wrote:
http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp


>>>

Thank You and the Angel Families...

This shit really seriously pisses me the F OFF every time I see it...

And today Eagle posted yet another Topic of the Scarface shit for brains who killed the mother in front of the kids then raped her 12 year old daughter...did you see that ?

These scumbags need to be killed Flat OUT !

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 06:03:39   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Thank You and the Angel Families...

This shit really seriously pisses me the F OFF every time I see it...

And today Eagle posted yet another Topic of the Scarface shit for brains who killed the mother in front of the kids then raped her 12 year old daughter...did you see that ?

These scumbags need to be killed Flat OUT !


But the libtards see nothing wrong with letting these people in. They only commit a small percentage of crimes. If one of these victims were in their family I would like to hear them then.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 07:35:28   #
TommyRadd (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
But the libtards see nothing wrong with letting these people in. They only commit a small percentage of crimes. If one of these victims were in their family I would like to hear them then.


Yep, me too. Though I wouldn’t wish it upon them.
seems like the same phenomena as no atheists in foxholes.
Except these libs are proving by their actions they don’t love Americans, but they love the illegals enough to turn a blind eye to their crimes and deny they are an issue.

1 tenth of 1 percent of the federal budget is all Trump is asking for. But sending other countries money for support isn’t a problem. What is wrong with this picture? Answe: blindness.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 09:19:05   #
Justsss
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Thank You and the Angel Families...

This shit really seriously pisses me the F OFF every time I see it...

And today Eagle posted yet another Topic of the Scarface shit for brains who killed the mother in front of the kids then raped her 12 year old daughter...did you see that ?

These scumbags need to be killed Flat OUT !


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 10:42:11   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
Bcon wrote:
But the libtards see nothing wrong with letting these people in. They only commit a small percentage of crimes. If one of these victims were in their family I would like to hear them then.


>>>

The Democrats are finished with this issue... this will be their undoing, trust me.

Make sure you post Topics for every illegal scumbag in your town that commits a crime against an American National.

Thank You.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 10:42:20   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp


That should be read and recorded on a tape and then played day and night for Pelosi and Schumer until they get the message that we need a wall or they go further nuts and quit the congress and retire whichever comes first.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 10:42:54   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
TommyRadd wrote:
Yep, me too. Though I wouldn’t wish it upon them.
seems like the same phenomena as no atheists in foxholes.
Except these libs are proving by their actions they don’t love Americans, but they love the illegals enough to turn a blind eye to their crimes and deny they are an issue.

1 tenth of 1 percent of the federal budget is all Trump is asking for. But sending other countries money for support isn’t a problem. What is wrong with this picture? Answe: blindness.


>>>

It’s treason against their own people.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.