One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Apology Hysteria.....
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jan 10, 2019 17:48:34   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Kevin Hart said "im over it already....I apologized to LGBTQ community and thats it,i dont want to talk about it anymore"...But Stephen Cobert said on Wednesday's show "Its not over until audience says its over!".....And i say'What business is it of yours little Stevie??"......Im all for Kevin Hart!!!

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 17:51:27   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Kevin Hart said "im over it already....I apologized to LGBTQ community and thats it,i dont want to talk about it anymore"...But Stephen Cobert said on Wednesday's show "Its not over until audience says its over!".....And i say'What business is it of yours little Stevie??"......Im all for Kevin Hart!!!
Kevin Hart said "im over it already....I apol... (show quote)


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 17:54:12   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
Amen and Amen


So we are going to have hostless Oscars.....Good!!!

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 17:56:35   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
So we are going to have hostless Oscars.....Good!!!


I don't watch the Oscars that would be my late wife that did that. I could care less and have said so to her many times but I would watch them with her when she was alive.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 17:58:50   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
So we are going to have hostless Oscars.....Good!!!


I never watch anything where this Hollywood mob gathers. They are the most dysfunctional group of people to never emulate.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 18:00:26   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
I don't watch the Oscars that would be my late wife that did that. I could care less and have said so to her many times but I would watch them with her when she was alive.


I used to watch it all the time,until it went political.....My mom and i used to watch all Oscar nominated movies and then we would watch Oscars to see if our favorite movie won....We even had popcorn ready for that night!!!It used to be big deal....And now im not even interested anymore...Its getting more boring every single time because of politics....

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 18:03:30   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
I never watch anything where this Hollywood mob gathers. They are the most dysfunctional group of people to never emulate.


I have not seen Radiance3 nor Doc110 on OPP for quite some time now did they jump ship and go elsewhere? Radiance3 would always comment on the political sites especially in favor of Trump. I kind of miss her chiming in on here.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 18:04:48   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
I have not seen Radiance3 nor Doc110 on OPP for quite some time now did they jump ship and go elsewhere? Radiance3 would always comment on the political sites especially in favor of Trump. I kind of miss her chiming in on here.


I hope she didnt get suspend it like i did ....

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 18:10:40   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Kevin Hart said "im over it already....I apologized to LGBTQ community and thats it,i dont want to talk about it anymore"...But Stephen Cobert said on Wednesday's show "Its not over until audience says its over!".....And i say'What business is it of yours little Stevie??"......Im all for Kevin Hart!!!
Kevin Hart said "im over it already....I apol... (show quote)


I remember a time when Colbert was actually funny. Kevin Hart still is!!

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 18:14:52   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
I have not seen Radiance3 nor Doc110 on OPP for quite some time now did they jump ship and go elsewhere? Radiance3 would always comment on the political sites especially in favor of Trump. I kind of miss her chiming in on here.


I don't know. I only know that the religious bigotry and attacks on them were outrageous and unnecessary.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 18:34:42   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
I don't know. I only know that the religious bigotry and attacks on them were outrageous and unnecessary.


There were those on that site at the time that were quite into the Roman Catholic Religion and I was learning as I went along from their posts. I am not that knowledgeable of the Roman Catholic Religion but I do know what I believe to be the truth. The others had obviously study that religion a lot more than I had and had articles and history that I had no idea even existed. But what would you have suggested that we do, go along to get along?

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 18:48:39   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
There were those on that site at the time that were quite into the Roman Catholic Religion and I was learning as I went along from their posts. I am not that knowledgeable of the Roman Catholic Religion but I do know what I believe to be the truth. The others had obviously study that religion a lot more than I had and had articles and history that I had no idea even existed. But what would you have suggested that we do, go along to get along?


Good question that should also be applied to Doc and company. Their faith was attacked and demonized and they defended it as they should have. I joined in because it was a coordinated mob attack and completely unacceptable amongst Christians. Truthfully, Bahmer, I never witnesses anything as vicious with atheists attacking Christians. It's unnecessary and I think you know this too.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 18:49:59   #
Mikeyavelli (a regular here)
 
People I don't know who make movies I've never heard of and just bash Trump and I'm supposed to watch that or be concerned about who is going to host it as the #1 Trump basher and schumer kisser to these gender confused actors?
Hardly.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 18:55:22   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
Good question that should also be applied to Doc and company. Their faith was attacked and demonized and they defended it as they should have. I joined in because it was a coordinated mob attack and completely unacceptable amongst Christians. Truthfully, Bahmer, I never witnesses anything as vicious with atheists attacking Christians. It's unnecessary and I think you know this too.


Originally it was supposed to be a forum where you could ask questions of one another and receive answers and whether you agreed with the answers or not that is your privilege. Some how it came off the track and from there on it was a train wreck. When ancient history is brought up it is impossible to correct at this present date but to try and defend some of the ancient history that we know is wrong is hard to do but sometimes we should look at what has been brought to light and either say it was wrong or maybe just droop it as something that was done in error and leave it there.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 19:16:54   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
Originally it was supposed to be a forum where you could ask questions of one another and receive answers and whether you agreed with the answers or not that is your privilege. Some how it came off the track and from there on it was a train wreck. When ancient history is brought up it is impossible to correct at this present date but to try and defend some of the ancient history that we know is wrong is hard to do but sometimes we should look at what has been brought to light and either say it was wrong or maybe just droop it as something that was done in error and leave it there.
Originally it was supposed to be a forum where you... (show quote)


Of course. Regardless of everything happening in our world God is in His heavens and therefore all is well.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.