One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
I guess walls are immoral only if they are used in the US
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3
Jan 11, 2019 03:07:49   #
RT friend (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Your gifted, you should write a mystery novel! The greatest mystery is trying to figure out what you just said!

I'm just trying to help, the circles I live in intellectually mostly believe Trump is playing the good cop bad cop angle, following in the footsteps of Obama with Condoleeza Rice, John Kerry and monumentally Hillary.

I don't support that view, I think Trump is genuine, all Presidents run on a peace platform and operate on militarism, Hillary seemed to buck the trend, and we found out why, she didn't want to win and proceeded accordingly.

I believe the Dems wanted Trump to go for broke ramping up Brinkmanship in areas of North Korea, Jerusalem Embassy, Sanctions on Iran, and Trade Wars, all things the Dems weren't game to try, the real Dems policy was to just oppose Russia and not do much at all, if by some slight chance Hillary won.

I've held that position since October 2016 in writing verifiable.

Obama's pivot to the Pacific was never going to be realised Hillary was a "never intended straw man".

The Globalists now believe Trump has failed, but now their more divided than ever, agreeing only on wanting Trump gone before he screws
everything up further .

The Wall is an issue with immediate benefits for Trump but in 2 years time it will be a detriment as the economy stagnates Trump will look bad they will call him a Cyclops who blames everything on innocent defenceless people because he hasn't got the capability to organize another round of Quantative Easing.

Trump can't build the wall without increasing liquidity, he should compromise right now if he wants to survive.


| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 03:51:02   #
tbutkovich (a regular here)
 
RT:

Should cave to the Dems and put up a “chicken wire fence?”

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 05:51:03   #
RT friend (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
RT:

Should cave to the Dems and put up a “chicken wire fence?”

Agreed live to figh from a second term, you don't have to be UNASSAILABLE you have to be thought of as being able to parry as well as punch, the Dems control the House 235 Republicans 199.


| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 09:15:53   #
PJT (a regular here)
 
Ok we: when ancient walls were built there was no Congress. No declaration of war. Just concern for the safety of their countries.
Apparently walls are immoral if they protect the USA. Not immoral in other countries. Not even immoral if they protect Democrat leaders at work or home.
Lets get on with it. Build the fanned wall. Let history judge in the long run. Congress wastes more money than the wall would cost every session if not every year.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:04:51   #
peter11937
 
Klee wrote:
I didn't mean it that way. China was fighting the Mongols, Israel is fighting Palestine, we aren't at war with Mexico.


Yet many illegals ARE at war with our Constitutional Republic.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 15:41:07   #
PJT (a regular here)
 
Klee: no war declared between China and Mongols. I know you didn't mean it that way. You mean it however you can twist and tailor it to suit your argument. Pitiful.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 15:46:40   #
Comment
 
Klee wrote:
I'm pretty sure those walls were built for invaders wantingcussin to take over the countries. They were military invaders. Our southern border is not the same.


Wrong again. U said yourself, "I am pretty sure" and that ant no fact.
perhaps, u are discussing beauty?

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 00:51:29   #
PJT (a regular here)
 
Klee: you're trying so hard to convinceyoirself that we aren't being invaded on our southern border. You don't convince me.
Open your mind. Get real.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 06:27:48   #
Ricktloml (a regular here)
 
Klee wrote:
I'm pretty sure those walls were built for invaders wanting to take over the countries. They were military invaders. Our southern border is not the same.


Google border walls around the world. There are great many and they are extremely effective in stopping smuggling, drugs, terrorism, in some cases even civil war, as well as illegal immigration. As a matter of fact the areas along our southern border WITH border walls are just as effective right here.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 07:05:20   #
tbutkovich (a regular here)
 
Klee wrote:
There are good and bad in all cultures. I agree they should come in legally, Ellis Island should open back up for immigrants to come through like in the old days. There are tempers flaring on both sides of the fence. I wonder if everyone just step away for a while and calm down.


You need to go to your local barista, order five 16 ounce coffees, down them in three minutes, so you can “Wake Up And Smell The Coffee.”

American Citizen’s will calm down when the Wall gets built , a ten foot wall from the Gulf of New Mexico to the Pacific Ocean! Trump was going to build a partial wall along major urban areas along the border and requested $5B to secure the border. Dem’s said no! Time to fix their wagons. He must declare a “State of Emergency”, and when he does, he should order the full $25B be authorized and fund and build the wall from “sea to shining sea.”

Trump tried dealing with the “Bastard Democrats,” who squirreled around the house floor trying to find reasons and ways to deny the funding of the wall. While the “Democrats play party politics,” decent American citizens are dying in the streets at the hands of illegals. So Sad!

Trump needs to keep campaign promise he made to the American people, protect the lives of our decent citizens and just “Build the Damn Wall!”

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.