One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
I have a question for Republicans on USMCA
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jan 10, 2019 10:48:09   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
Where in The trade agreement with Mexico and Canada are the Mexicans paying for the Trump wall. So if we have a Mexico and Canada trade agreement which is nothing but NAFTA does that mean that Canada and Mexico are paying for his wall out in the middle of the desert.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 10:59:50   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Where in The trade agreement with Mexico and Canada are the Mexicans paying for the Trump wall. So if we have a Mexico and Canada trade agreement which is nothing but NAFTA does that mean that Canada and Mexico are paying for his wall out in the middle of the desert.


Your confusion is appalling. You don't like the benefit to dairy farmers with the restructured deal, yes we still have the same trade, but environmental issuses, agricultural, labor protections, digital trade provisions, intellectual property protection, and a few more. So what's wrong with it?

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 11:01:45   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Where in The trade agreement with Mexico and Canada are the Mexicans paying for the Trump wall. So if we have a Mexico and Canada trade agreement which is nothing but NAFTA does that mean that Canada and Mexico are paying for his wall out in the middle of the desert.



As usual you don't know what your talking about. The new trade agreement that you don't know shit about will put billions in our treasury .Now this country created nafta with the worst president possible
and he and his cronies gave away trillions of our wealth. And you check out Clintons bank holdings and you will see how much it put in his pocket.
Then we gave him the right to negoate with China and we are heading for abslute disaster.
Now you need to either get your head straight or you and millions of others are going to be starving to death .
You check back and you will find that every thing Clinton has done is a big problem for America now.the Clintons are a cancer on this government and always have been.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 11:44:51   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Where in The trade agreement with Mexico and Canada are the Mexicans paying for the Trump wall. So if we have a Mexico and Canada trade agreement which is nothing but NAFTA does that mean that Canada and Mexico are paying for his wall out in the middle of the desert.


You don't answer questions, why should we?

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 19:30:08   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
Your confusion is appalling. You don't like the benefit to dairy farmers with the restructured deal, yes we still have the same trade, but environmental issuses, agricultural, labor protections, digital trade provisions, intellectual property protection, and a few more. So what's wrong with it?



The problem is nobody from Mexico the US or Canada are monitoring it. Trump eliminated the board that oversees the trade agreement. If your concern was the $240 million in dairy products why didn’t he sign TPP the Us would have gotten twice that. Canada did sign onto TPP because it more than compensated the loss of dairy to the US. But like I say trumps USMCA is just a piece of paper and no Oversight and Congress will refuse to sign on without oversight.

Can you imagine Trump pushing Unions in Mexico and he is doing everything he can to destroy US unions.

If you take the time to reseach TPP the US would have gotten more from Canada and Mexico and TPP has oversight to make sure nobodies cheating

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 19:48:07   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
The problem is nobody from Mexico the US or Canada are monitoring it. Trump eliminated the board that oversees the trade agreement. If your concern was the $240 million in dairy products why didn’t he sign TPP the Us would have gotten twice that. Canada did sign onto TPP because it more than compensated the loss of dairy to the US. But like I say trumps USMCA is just a piece of paper and no Oversight and Congress will refuse to sign on without oversight.

Can you imagine Trump pushing Unions in Mexico and he is doing everything he can to destroy US unions.

If you take the time to reseach TPP the US would have gotten more from Canada and Mexico and TPP has oversight to make sure nobodies cheating
The problem is nobody from Mexico the US or Canada... (show quote)



The Soverienty of the new deal is preferable to the Chinese led TPP.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 09:08:41   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Where in The trade agreement with Mexico and Canada are the Mexicans paying for the Trump wall. So if we have a Mexico and Canada trade agreement which is nothing but NAFTA does that mean that Canada and Mexico are paying for his wall out in the middle of the desert.


The improvements for America in the new trade agreement gives the additional funds to pay for the wall. We could also thank Canada for their contribution.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 09:10:04   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
A
vernon wrote:
As usual you don't know what your talking about. The new trade agreement that you don't know shit about will put billions in our treasury .Now this country created nafta with the worst president possible
and he and his cronies gave away trillions of our wealth. And you check out Clintons bank holdings and you will see how much it put in his pocket.
Then we gave him the right to negoate with China and we are heading for abslute disaster.
Now you need to either get your head straight or you and millions of others are going to be starving to death .
You check back and you will find that every thing Clinton has done is a big problem for America now.the Clintons are a cancer on this government and always have been.
As usual you don't know what your talking about. T... (show quote)



| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.