One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Here's a question
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jan 9, 2019 18:58:41   #
lpnmajor (a regular here)
 
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding funding for a wall...................why didn't they give him one during the two years they still had the majority in both chambers of the Congress?

Now, they're saying that Democrats are responsible for shutting down the Government, because THEY won't give him a wall.....................knowing they had been against funding a wall for those two years that they did NOT have a majority in either chamber.

This is NOT about border security NOR is it about keeping a campaign promise ( not to mention that Mexico is never going to pay for a wall ), this IS about measuring dicks.............and Trump is determined to prove that his is tremendously large..................while the GOP have surrendered their balls and spines.

Stupid is as stupid does.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 19:11:02   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
lpnmajor wrote:
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding funding for a wall...................why didn't they give him one during the two years they still had the majority in both chambers of the Congress?

Now, they're saying that Democrats are responsible for shutting down the Government, because THEY won't give him a wall.....................knowing they had been against funding a wall for those two years that they did NOT have a majority in either chamber.

This is NOT about border security NOR is it about keeping a campaign promise ( not to mention that Mexico is never going to pay for a wall ), this IS about measuring dicks.............and Trump is determined to prove that his is tremendously large..................while the GOP have surrendered their balls and spines.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding fund... (show quote)


Here's another question; a better question than your own. How many votes does it take in the Senate to pass the bill to fund the wall? If you say 60 you would be correct. If you did say 60 then you answered your own question huh? Well you answered your question providing you can count. Do you remember when Trump offered your Marxist Progressives practically everything they wanted on the Dreamers and others and they walked away from it? Of course you don't remember!

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 19:15:40   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
lpnmajor wrote:
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding funding for a wall...................why didn't they give him one during the two years they still had the majority in both chambers of the Congress?

Now, they're saying that Democrats are responsible for shutting down the Government, because THEY won't give him a wall.....................knowing they had been against funding a wall for those two years that they did NOT have a majority in either chamber.

This is NOT about border security NOR is it about keeping a campaign promise ( not to mention that Mexico is never going to pay for a wall ), this IS about measuring dicks.............and Trump is determined to prove that his is tremendously large..................while the GOP have surrendered their balls and spines.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding fund... (show quote)


That's Rats MO to go personal.....Why dont we talk about Crying Chuckie's Dick???/Oh yeah...He doesnt have one!!!!...Because if he did he wouldnt listen to his crazy Rats and agree that our Borders need protection like he AGREED before when your Messiah was in power and almost destroyed this country...Yeap,Dickless Chuckie!!!!

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 19:25:43   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Well, first of all the budget for 2017 had already been debated .... you see the government establishes the budget one year out. So, obama decided how he was going to spend our money in 2016 for FY2017. So, in 2017 the budget was established for 2018 and if you recall... the was a continuing resolution to keep the government open and the hold up came from Rep. Gwen Moore (D-WI) introduces the "No Taxpayer Funding For The Wall Act". The debate continued through Apr with Democrats insisting that they would filibuster and vote for a budget that contained any funding for the wall. With Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
leading the desire to shut down the government rather than compromising with Republicans..."If Republicans insist on inserting poison pill riders such as defunding Planned Parenthood, building a border wall, or starting a deportation force, they will be shutting down the government and delivering a severe blow to our economy." So, President Trump compromised to keep the government open with the promise from Democrats that funding for border security would be included in 2019 budget. So... that is where we are... Democrats reneged on their promise and President Trump will not take their word again even if the government stays in a shut down for months.

lpnmajor wrote:
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding funding for a wall...................why didn't they give him one during the two years they still had the majority in both chambers of the Congress?

Now, they're saying that Democrats are responsible for shutting down the Government, because THEY won't give him a wall.....................knowing they had been against funding a wall for those two years that they did NOT have a majority in either chamber.

This is NOT about border security NOR is it about keeping a campaign promise ( not to mention that Mexico is never going to pay for a wall ), this IS about measuring dicks.............and Trump is determined to prove that his is tremendously large..................while the GOP have surrendered their balls and spines.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding fund... (show quote)

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 19:50:49   #
Trooper745 (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Well, first of all the budget for 2017 had already been debated .... you see the government establishes the budget one year out. So, obama decided how he was going to spend our money in 2016 for FY2017. So, in 2017 the budget was established for 2018 and if you recall... the was a continuing resolution to keep the government open and the hold up came from Rep. Gwen Moore (D-WI) introduces the "No Taxpayer Funding For The Wall Act". The debate continued through Apr with Democrats insisting that they would filibuster and vote for a budget that contained any funding for the wall. With Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
leading the desire to shut down the government rather than compromising with Republicans..."If Republicans insist on inserting poison pill riders such as defunding Planned Parenthood, building a border wall, or starting a deportation force, they will be shutting down the government and delivering a severe blow to our economy." So, President Trump compromised to keep the government open with the promise from Democrats that funding for border security would be included in 2019 budget. So... that is where we are... Democrats reneged on their promise and President Trump will not take their word again even if the government stays in a shut down for months.
Well, first of all the budget for 2017 had already... (show quote)


Very good, Pennylynn. Asked, and answered in simple and factual words in your well written response.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 20:05:54   #
Nutter
 
Trooper745 wrote:
Very good, Pennylynn. Asked, and answered in simple and factual words in your well written response.


She has an uncanny knack for that!!

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 20:16:19   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
You are most kind...thank you.
Trooper745 wrote:
Very good, Pennylynn. Asked, and answered in simple and factual words in your well written response.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 20:17:01   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Thank you Nutter.... you are indeed generous!!

Nutter wrote:
She has an uncanny knack for that!!

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 21:34:14   #
Comment
 
lpnmajor wrote:
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding funding for a wall...................why didn't they give him one during the two years they still had the majority in both chambers of the Congress?

Now, they're saying that Democrats are responsible for shutting down the Government, because THEY won't give him a wall.....................knowing they had been against funding a wall for those two years that they did NOT have a majority in either chamber.

This is NOT about border security NOR is it about keeping a campaign promise ( not to mention that Mexico is never going to pay for a wall ), this IS about measuring dicks.............and Trump is determined to prove that his is tremendously large..................while the GOP have surrendered their balls and spines.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding fund... (show quote)


U speak of stupid. I appears that u are severly infected by that disease. Repubs had a 1 vote advantage over Democraps as the record shows. However, the record followers are being deceived by the #s because of RINOs like McCain and Fake. considering one has to be stupid not to realize the Democraps had a majority in the Senate for the past 10 years. Democraps march lock stept like Natizs. Republicans are not so racist and rabid, weaker than Democraps. Based upon my analysis I don't agree with you. P>S> I am replying IPN MAJOR.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 22:49:56   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
Here's another question; a better question than your own. How many votes does it take in the Senate to pass the bill to fund the wall? If you say 60 you would be correct. If you did say 60 then you answered your own question huh? Well you answered your question providing you can count. Do you remember when Trump offered your Marxist Progressives practically everything they wanted on the Dreamers and others and they walked away from it? Of course you don't remember!

Just as many as it takes to confirm a beer drunk attempted rapist to the Supreme Court

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 00:01:50   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Just as many as it takes to confirm a beer drunk attempted rapist to the Supreme Court


I see! Then you're a combination of Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Putin stirred but never shaken inasmuch as you're the sort of slime that convicts, crucifies, and leaves rotting on the ground because you're also too bloody lazy to bury them and a trial is never necessary when you make up your mind about their guilt. This sort of thing is becoming popular amongst you killers. You creeps are everything you claim you hate in spades.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 07:05:12   #
Bad Bob
 
lpnmajor wrote:
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding funding for a wall...................why didn't they give him one during the two years they still had the majority in both chambers of the Congress?

Now, they're saying that Democrats are responsible for shutting down the Government, because THEY won't give him a wall.....................knowing they had been against funding a wall for those two years that they did NOT have a majority in either chamber.

This is NOT about border security NOR is it about keeping a campaign promise ( not to mention that Mexico is never going to pay for a wall ), this IS about measuring dicks.............and Trump is determined to prove that his is tremendously large..................while the GOP have surrendered their balls and spines.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding fund... (show quote)



| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 08:42:39   #
lpnmajor (a regular here)
 
It is quite evident from the replies here, that the guy who boasted "I, and I alone can solve this" indeed, all of America's problems..............really needed Democrats to help do so...............even when he had the majority in both chambers of Congress.

I've said this before; if one wishes to belong to the single most powerful political party in the world, one must become a Democrat........since they seems to be running things.................even when they're not.

BTW, blaming Obama because the 2017 budget was his, is wrong...............Presidents PROPOSE budgets, but only the Congress can authorize appropriations. That pitiful excuse suggests that Obama was far stronger and more powerful than Trump, getting from the GOP Controlled Congress what he cannot.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 09:12:53   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Obama's proposed budget was not signed.... an omnibus bill was signed. It kept the government open. As a reminder, an omnibus spending bill is a type of bill in the United States that packages many of the smaller ordinary appropriations bills into one larger single bill that could be passed with only one vote in each house. The last time Congress passed all 12 appropriations bills was 2006. So... neither Democrats or Republicans are doing their job in this respect and it is time to change this pattern. Is it not time to STOP defending either political party and start looking at both without rose colored glasses? They are both, in my opinion, neither saints or sinners.


lpnmajor wrote:
It is quite evident from the replies here, that the guy who boasted "I, and I alone can solve this" indeed, all of America's problems..............really needed Democrats to help do so...............even when he had the majority in both chambers of Congress.

I've said this before; if one wishes to belong to the single most powerful political party in the world, one must become a Democrat........since they seems to be running things.................even when they're not.

BTW, blaming Obama because the 2017 budget was his, is wrong...............Presidents PROPOSE budgets, but only the Congress can authorize appropriations. That pitiful excuse suggests that Obama was far stronger and more powerful than Trump, getting from the GOP Controlled Congress what he cannot.
It is quite evident from the replies here, that th... (show quote)

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 10:05:31   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
lpnmajor wrote:
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding funding for a wall...................why didn't they give him one during the two years they still had the majority in both chambers of the Congress?

Now, they're saying that Democrats are responsible for shutting down the Government, because THEY won't give him a wall.....................knowing they had been against funding a wall for those two years that they did NOT have a majority in either chamber.

This is NOT about border security NOR is it about keeping a campaign promise ( not to mention that Mexico is never going to pay for a wall ), this IS about measuring dicks.............and Trump is determined to prove that his is tremendously large..................while the GOP have surrendered their balls and spines.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If the GOP are behind Trump 110% in demanding fund... (show quote)


The answer is Rinos. The CIA, DOJ, and FBI had all been weaponized. Try real hard, you can figure this out.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.