One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Trump flops again
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jan 9, 2019 12:28:17   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
First it was illegals flooding across the border with Drugs and gang members that was proven to be a lie now that Americans know they come thru our ports of entry. (JUST COMMON SENSE) now it’s an humanitarian crisis that he created so what do we need with a wall out in the middle of a desert.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 12:32:34   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Tell this to people who are killed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VyxMj8hHI
Airforceone wrote:
First it was illegals flooding across the border with Drugs and gang members that was proven to be a lie now that Americans know they come thru our ports of entry. (JUST COMMON SENSE) now it’s an humanitarian crisis that he created so what do we need with a wall out in the middle of a desert.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 12:46:34   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Tell this to people who are killed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VyxMj8hHI


He does not care who dies as long as Democrats get more voters.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 12:52:13   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
First it was illegals flooding across the border with Drugs and gang members that was proven to be a lie now that Americans know they come thru our ports of entry. (JUST COMMON SENSE) now it’s an humanitarian crisis that he created so what do we need with a wall out in the middle of a desert.


Then why are there signs out in the middle of the deserts warning people that those areas are dangerous to enter because of drug/human traffickers?
Why are there abandoned ranches in Texas because it's too dangerous for Americans to live there?
Your yankee ignorance is showing again.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 12:56:33   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
He does not care who dies as long as Democrats get more voters.


They are PREVENTABLE deaths at that. But, he'll vote to take your guns away!!

This guy has actually wished death upon mine, and others children on here by gun so we would think like him about it.

I won't do that to him with wetbacks because I don't think that way.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 12:56:40   #
Comment (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
First it was illegals flooding across the border with Drugs and gang members that was proven to be a lie now that Americans know they come thru our ports of entry. (JUST COMMON SENSE) now it’s an humanitarian crisis that he created so what do we need with a wall out in the middle of a desert.
a

U don't have any proof of that lie!!!! U really know how to ignite my eternal distain to your idiotic statements. TRUMP is a pain in yo ash and we all know your insanity. You are so based that U do not understand what is real, or unreal.

Do you know AF1 that 250 years ago there was no Democratic party. There was a Repubican party. That party morphid into the Democratic party. The history of the Democratic party suggest why it i so conflicted, confused and nothing for TRUMP.

Your Democratic party is a "NEVER TRUMP" campaighn.u are a prayber of that ideology.
your war on TRUMP is a war on middle America where REPUBLICIANISM is KING Don Juan One.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 12:59:07   #
Comment (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
First it was illegals flooding across the border with Drugs and gang members that was proven to be a lie now that Americans know they come thru our ports of entry. (JUST COMMON SENSE) now it’s an humanitarian crisis that he created so what do we need with a wall out in the middle of a desert.


BS! If U have a brain of gasoline there would not be enough to drive a motor scooter around a dime.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 13:00:48   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Comment wrote:
BS! If U have a brain of gasoline there would not be enough to drive a motor scooter around a dime.


Wouldn't power a piss ants go cart 3 laps around a Cheerio.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 13:10:14   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
First it was illegals flooding across the border with Drugs and gang members that was proven to be a lie now that Americans know they come thru our ports of entry. (JUST COMMON SENSE) now it’s an humanitarian crisis that he created so what do we need with a wall out in the middle of a desert.


I am waiting for an answer from any democrat about why they see a problem with having a wall protecting our border. I have heard a Loy of bullshit reasons, but I have never heard one that really makes sense. Can anyone on the liberal side give a Truthful plausible answer. What is wrong with having a wall?

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 13:11:42   #
Comment (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
Wouldn't power a piss ants go cart 3 laps around a Cheerio.


I was trying to be nice, Archie. I omitted the PISS ANT'S.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 13:18:28   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Comment wrote:
I was trying to be nice, Archie. I omitted the PISS ANT'S.


Maybe I should have said sugar ants? I've heard them called both. You know, those little bitty ants that take a nuclear explosion to get rid of?

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 13:53:14   #
texasdude
 
You mean illegals are not flooding across the border? How many more people we need here sucking off America entitlement teat?? Jesus christ, you liberals just dont get it!

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 14:24:34   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Tell this to people who are killed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VyxMj8hHI


I did I asked those people at the LV concert that got mowed down with machine guns, what about there families, how about those kids mowed down in a classroom ask those parents , how about those murdered in a church with a multi clip guns, what about all those people mowed down in a nightclub with an assault Rifle, don’t hand me this BS that republicans care. How about the 28 million people, that people like you want to take away health Insurance. And your options are do nothing about guns and repeal the ACA. Don’t give me this BS that you care. Do you have any GD idea how those illegals got into this country or do you just want to maintain ignorance to facts. You want to listen to a pathological lying scam artist that creates these self inflicted crisis and he tells people like you how to fix it.


If you and the rest of those Trump supporters had half a brain it’s easy to figure that freak out. The Trump doctrine: Break something fabricate a crisis then demand credit for promising to fix it.

People like you don’t want facts, we have more people coming from Canada on VISA overstays than Mexico how come you say nothing about Canadians is it because there White and Mexicans are brown.

Drugs don’t come through that GD desert they come through our ports of entry. You know and everybody else knows it. We need the technology not a 15th century technology in the 21st century.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 14:43:35   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
Then why are there signs out in the middle of the deserts warning people that those areas are dangerous to enter because of drug/human traffickers?
Why are there abandoned ranches in Texas because it's too dangerous for Americans to live there?
Your yankee ignorance is showing again.


You haven’t got a GD clue. Go away

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 14:46:14   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
He does not care who dies as long as Democrats get more voters.



You people make me sick we have 307 people dead this year from mass killings and your GD options are to do nothing. Get some kind of common sense

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.