Coos Bay Tom wrote:
The 10 foot wall does not exist around Obamas hou... (
Again and again he brought up racism as a reason to excuse violence. He used the racist narrative to encourage some Americans to target other Americans. He even excused the police massacre in TX as due to the police being racist! He did so during his speech at the police memorial service!!!! He then refused to light up the white house in blue to honor the fallen heroes yet honored the "hero" who came out of the closet as being an act of courage with lighting up the white house in rainbow colors. When Antifa went on a smash and burn rampage, he said it heartened him.
And he was not only divisive on race regarding blacks. Some divisive things he said according to Marco Rubio include,
1. Call all opponents of same-sex marriage bigots
2. Call the Pro-Life movement a "War on Women"
3. Call all immigration enforcement advocates racists
4. Call the GOP the enemy of Hispanics
He explained what he thought about average middle class Americans when he said, " “And it’s not surprising then they [middle class Americans] get bitter,they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”"
* Again and again he equated being against his policies with being racist.
* In a radio interview with Univision in Oct. 2010, Obama urged Latino voters to “punish [their] enemies” and “reward [their] friends who stand with [them].”
* Obama proclaimed after the shooting of Trayvon Martin, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”
* He used a White House Easter prayer to deride Christians.
* In his memoir Dreams from My Father, Obama details how he broke up with his “New York girlfriend,” who was white, over race-related issues. Only she never existed.
* He called his own grandmother a "typical white person" who would cross the street if she saw a black person.
* Obama frequently invited leaders of the often violent and militant Black Lives Matter movement to the White House. Despicably, after five Dallas police officers were murdered at a BLM demonstration in July 2016, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said, “I would not describe the White House as concerned about these protests. They’re exercising their freedom of speech, they’re exercising their freedom of assembly. That’s a good thing. That’s a good start.”
* After Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook, who both had ties to ISIS, killed 14 people at an office Christmas party in San Bernardino, Calif., Obama urged the public not to jump to the conclusion that it was terrorism just because the perpetrators were Muslim. Not like he would immediately jump to the conclusion that ANY black killed by a cop was a victim of racism.
* He invited the well known race baiter, Al Sharpton , to the White House at least 100 times!
He was definitely a divider!!!!