One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Stupidity of the left continues.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Jan 9, 2019 20:17:15   #
theotts (a regular here)
 
son of witless wrote:
Imbecile. What an ugly thing to say. I do not recall conversing with you before. Why would you resort to name calling somebody you don't even know ? I bet we could be friends, if you controlled that vile mouth of yours'.

For two years you guys have been saying that any second Trump would be indicted. If what you said was true, then why is Trump still President ? What does Pence have to do with Impeachment ?


Jesus.
If Trump is impeached, Pence will become presidunce.
It's pretty obvious why Trump hasn't been indicted. No-one is seeking an indictment, and they are not saying he will be. He hasn't been impeached because, until recently, the House, where articles of Impeachment would originate, has been chockful of partisan hacks like Rohrbacher, Nunez and Meadows. If Mueller brings evidence of collusion, Trump will be impeached. If Trump testifies, he will perjure himself and be impeached. And, if he antagonizes any more Republicans, he'll be found guilty in the Senate.
If you don't like someone pointing out that something you said is vapid, think before you speak. If that doesn't work, remember the old saw; "Better to remain silent and let the world think you're a fool than to speak and confirm it."

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 20:54:03   #
theotts (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
Quote those exact things you claim Trump is guilty of out of the "American" constitution. I realize that if you "think" something is true you believe your thoughts are sacrosanct. Who am I to dissuade you? Nevertheless, I'm confident for example, "collusion" must be an impeachable offense simply because you "think" it is. Show me please! If plain speak is gobbledygook to you then it's no wonder your comprehension skills seems to need a bit of refining.


You're really saying collusion with a hostile power is not illegal? Have someone read this to you; https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

And, junior, they do not need to be from the Constitution to be "... high crimes and misdemeanors."
Unlike you, I say what I know to be true from objective, empirical sources.
Projection has been a Republican mainstay since Nixon.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 21:00:44   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
theotts wrote:
Jesus.
If Trump is impeached, Pence will become presidunce.
It's pretty obvious why Trump hasn't been indicted. No-one is seeking an indictment, and they are not saying he will be. He hasn't been impeached because, until recently, the House, where articles of Impeachment would originate, has been chockful of partisan hacks like Rohrbacher, Nunez and Meadows. If Mueller brings evidence of collusion, Trump will be impeached. If Trump testifies, he will perjure himself and be impeached. And, if he antagonizes any more Republicans, he'll be found guilty in the Senate.
If you don't like someone pointing out that something you said is vapid, think before you speak. If that doesn't work, remember the old saw; "Better to remain silent and let the world think you're a fool than to speak and confirm it."
Jesus. br If Trump is impeached, Pence will becom... (show quote)


First of all, call on someone who knows you!

Second: Follow your own advice! "Better to remain silent and let the world think you're a fool than to speak and confirm it."

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 21:09:21   #
Hadenough (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
First of all, call on someone who knows you!

Second: Follow your own advice! "Better to remain silent and let the world think you're a fool than to speak and confirm it."


He needs to heed his advice on reading a book. I would suggest “How to win friends and influence people”. But I’m sure he doesn’t need friends. I think he might be comrade Nikki, he likes to go into long rants like Nikki. Lots of hate!

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 21:39:05   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
Hadenough wrote:
He needs to heed his advice on reading a book. I would suggest “How to win friends and influence people”. But I’m sure he doesn’t need friends. I think he might be comrade Nikki, he likes to go into long rants like Nikki. Lots of hate!


I would suggest a factual American history book and the constitution.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 22:24:50   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Then we can focus on his removal as his poll numbers continue to plunge and more senate republicans turn on him!


Are you the only seditious Progtraitor to not focus on removing the honorable Donald J Trump for over two years now?

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 22:29:15   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
It is irrelevant, all that matters is the polling numbers within each district.


Polling numbers from the traitors on the left already had Hillary in the Oval office, matter of fact a scumbag reprobate named Rachel Maddow "promised" that the pedavore Hillary would win.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 22:29:54   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
I thought we had a national security crisis so with Homeland security Shutdown for a year if we don’t have one now we will have one.

If you had any common sense what so ever Trump is selling a Border wall based on lies. Most illegals come here thru ports of entry and by air. Not walking around out in the middle of a desert.

Non Terrorist that came across our southern borders in 2017 that were stopped at the border was 6 stopped at the Canadian border was 41.

So stupidity by the left (FOR FACTS SAKE) get the facts instead of the stupidity of trying to justify what that White House idiot is telling you. The man is a scam artist he knows how to play to the stupid.
I thought we had a national security crisis so wit... (show quote)


well then we dont have to worry about the other caravan getting ready to start this way in the middle of january

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 01:24:29   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
By the time that happens, FYI, Congress' approval rating will be in the negative numbers. LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 05:00:48   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
He’s the old glaucon. Nasty old troll.


I wondered what happened to that guy. It is a little scary when someone must constantly change their secret identity. I wonder who is after him ? He must be a pretty important person. I don't know why he doesn't just use his real name, James Bond ?

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 06:13:19   #
jSmitty45 (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
We have seen the stupidity of the left time and again and with the ongoing debate about the border barrier/wall, it continues.

The wall is about politics of anti-Trump mentality. I hope Trump keeps it shut down for a year or more if necessary.


👍👍👍👍

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 03:39:58   #
Ricktloml (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Oh well, I guess its just time for the left to capitulate and fund this thing which you claim will not be effective even though they guys who work to patrol the border say not only will it help but it is absolutely necessary. I think you're getting your facts from the leftists who hate trump.

Most illegals come in thru ports of entry? Are you saying we don't even need a border patrol?? LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for terrorists, we have recognized over three thousand coming in from Mexico with ties to potential terrorist activities of ME countries. They are followed from that point and apprehended at different places up the trail. But that's neither here nor there. We need to stop drug smuggling, human trafficking and illegal immigration; the ones who do not come in legally and NOT at ports of entry.

For facts sake!?? LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, I guess its just time for the left to cap... (show quote)


And how many terrorists, or those with ties to terrorist organizations are detained that we know nothing about for national security reasons. I'm sure counter-terrorism agencies don't advertise every suspect. The fact that 2 thousand illegals walk across our border every day is alone enough of a reason for action, including a wall/barrier. And out of the 2,000 mile border, the wall would only be built on 500-700 miles. All these objections are unconscionable. Murder, other violent and non-violent crimes, drugs, human trafficking, terrorists, disease and billions in taxpayer money...and the Democrats object

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 06:10:53   #
jSmitty45 (a regular here)
 
Ricktloml wrote:
And how many terrorists, or those with ties to terrorist organizations are detained that we know nothing about for national security reasons. I'm sure counter-terrorism agencies don't advertise every suspect. The fact that 2 thousand illegals walk across our border every day is alone enough of a reason for action, including a wall/barrier. And out of the 2,000 mile border, the wall would only be built on 500-700 miles. All these objections are unconscionable. Murder, other violent and non-violent crimes, drugs, human trafficking, terrorists, disease and billions in taxpayer money...and the Democrats object
And how many terrorists, or those with ties to ter... (show quote)


Stupidity of the liberals!
They could care less about how many American's are harmed, raped, or killed.
They need to be voted out of office on their next term.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 07:21:08   #
old marine (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
No cupcake, it’s called indictment and prosecution and of course humiliating resignation.


Mueller and his Dim-O-Crat witch hunters after two year's have found nothing. Just some 20 odd years of old unpsid income tax bills they are using to blackmail some of canidate trumps election workers to force them to lie against President Trump or be prosecuted.

A Dim-O-Crat judge authorized a 6 month extention fot Mueller's witch hunt which is beyond the judge's authority. Only the Attorney General can do that if there is probably cause.

The Attorney General may order an investigation into Obama and Hillary Clinton's actions. Robert Mueller may even be investigated for treason for delivering uranium samples to Russia for Hillary and Obama.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 07:22:36   #
old marine (a regular here)
 
snowbear37 wrote:
Keep dreaming!





| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.