One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Stupidity of the left continues.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
Jan 8, 2019 15:00:38   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
We have seen the stupidity of the left time and again and with the ongoing debate about the border barrier/wall, it continues.

The wall is about politics of anti-Trump mentality. I hope Trump keeps it shut down for a year or more if necessary.

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 15:09:07   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
We have seen the stupidity of the left time and again and with the ongoing debate about the border barrier/wall, it continues.

The wall is about politics of anti-Trump mentality. I hope Trump keeps it shut down for a year or more if necessary.

Then we can focus on his removal as his poll numbers continue to plunge and more senate republicans turn on him!

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 15:13:33   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Then we can focus on his removal as his poll numbers continue to plunge and more senate republicans turn on him!


If he goes out that way then I'm fine with it. By then, the country will blame you leftist twerps just as much as they might, at present, blame Trump. I personally don't think this will stick to him like it will to the leftist DA's.

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 15:14:23   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Then we can focus on his removal as his poll numbers continue to plunge and more senate republicans turn on him!


By the time that happens, FYI, Congress' approval rating will be in the negative numbers. LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 15:20:24   #
Auntie Lulu
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
If he goes out that way then I'm fine with it. By then, the country will blame you leftist twerps just as much as they might, at present, blame Trump. I personally don't think this will stick to him like it will to the leftist DA's.


I agree with you. There comes a point when thinking people know that our country needs a barrier on our Southern boarder to stem the flow of illegals, and drugs, etc. The fact that the Dems can come up with monies for everything under the sun for all kinds of programs, EVERYTHING BUT DEFENDING OUR HOMELAND! This is certainly something that the Dems should be stuck with owning.

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 15:40:44   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
By the time that happens, FYI, Congress' approval rating will be in the negative numbers. LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is irrelevant, all that matters is the polling numbers within each district.

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 15:43:26   #
Comment
 
Kevyn wrote:
Then we can focus on his removal as his poll numbers continue to plunge and more senate republicans turn on him!


U are asleep Dude. Wake up and cease your dream.

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 16:09:55   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
We have seen the stupidity of the left time and again and with the ongoing debate about the border barrier/wall, it continues.

The wall is about politics of anti-Trump mentality. I hope Trump keeps it shut down for a year or more if necessary.


I thought we had a national security crisis so with Homeland security Shutdown for a year if we don’t have one now we will have one.

If you had any common sense what so ever Trump is selling a Border wall based on lies. Most illegals come here thru ports of entry and by air. Not walking around out in the middle of a desert.

Non Terrorist that came across our southern borders in 2017 that were stopped at the border was 6 stopped at the Canadian border was 41.

So stupidity by the left (FOR FACTS SAKE) get the facts instead of the stupidity of trying to justify what that White House idiot is telling you. The man is a scam artist he knows how to play to the stupid.

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 16:24:17   #
bmac32
 
Stupid is as Stupid does ....

Kevyn wrote:
Then we can focus on his removal as his poll numbers continue to plunge and more senate republicans turn on him!

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 16:40:43   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
We have seen the stupidity of the left time and again and with the ongoing debate about the border barrier/wall, it continues.

The wall is about politics of anti-Trump mentality. I hope Trump keeps it shut down for a year or more if necessary.


Whatever it takes. Illegal aliens are committing serious crimes everywhere even on the Mississippi Gulf Coast at a Citywide Christmas Celebration. Pedestrian traffic and at the center an illegal from Honduras in a stolen vehicle. The cops were all over the place and they caught him before he got very far. Now, the young victim who was airlifted to Mobile, Al. is in critical condition and the police can’t decide whether to send him back to Honduras. Why would they do that when he’ll just come back. If that happened here, it’s happening everywhere and it’s not reported.

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 16:42:17   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Then we can focus on his removal as his poll numbers continue to plunge and more senate republicans turn on him!


You must mean Senate RINOs. Duh!

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 16:44:00   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
If he goes out that way then I'm fine with it. By then, the country will blame you leftist twerps just as much as they might, at present, blame Trump. I personally don't think this will stick to him like it will to the leftist DA's.


Couldn’t agree more

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 16:54:06   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
I thought we had a national security crisis so with Homeland security Shutdown for a year if we don’t have one now we will have one.

If you had any common sense what so ever Trump is selling a Border wall based on lies. Most illegals come here thru ports of entry and by air. Not walking around out in the middle of a desert.

Non Terrorist that came across our southern borders in 2017 that were stopped at the border was 6 stopped at the Canadian border was 41.

So stupidity by the left (FOR FACTS SAKE) get the facts instead of the stupidity of trying to justify what that White House idiot is telling you. The man is a scam artist he knows how to play to the stupid.
I thought we had a national security crisis so wit... (show quote)


Oh well, I guess its just time for the left to capitulate and fund this thing which you claim will not be effective even though they guys who work to patrol the border say not only will it help but it is absolutely necessary. I think you're getting your facts from the leftists who hate trump.

Most illegals come in thru ports of entry? Are you saying we don't even need a border patrol?? LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for terrorists, we have recognized over three thousand coming in from Mexico with ties to potential terrorist activities of ME countries. They are followed from that point and apprehended at different places up the trail. But that's neither here nor there. We need to stop drug smuggling, human trafficking and illegal immigration; the ones who do not come in legally and NOT at ports of entry.

For facts sake!?? LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 17:38:42   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Then we can focus on his removal as his poll numbers continue to plunge and more senate republicans turn on him!


Your people in the House only need a simple majority to bring articles of Impeachment. It is a totally political act. They can Impeach him for bad hair and it is all legal like. So why have they not done it yet ? Now removal is totally different. Even the Trump hating Rinos in the Senate will not vote him out.

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 17:43:46   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
Fine lil guy. It’s called the 2020 election get focused.
Kevyn wrote:
Then we can focus on his removal as his poll numbers continue to plunge and more senate republicans turn on him!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.