One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Wall, so you say the USA does not want a wall?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Dec 20, 2018 21:27:22   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
A triple-amputee military vet raises more than $8 million for Trump’s border wall in four days

An airman who survived the most catastrophic war wounds in the service’s history has started a fundraiser — with a goal of $1 billion — in an effort to pay for the U.S.-Mexico border wall.

Brian Kolfage, a triple-amputee Purple Heart recipient, started the GoFundMe account, “We The People Will Fund The Wall,” amidst ongoing deliberations on how the border wall, a campaign promise of President Donald Trump, will actually be funded.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2018/12/20/triple-amputee-veterans-gofundme-to-build-trumps-border-wall-has-raised-over-5-million-in-3-days/

If you can help, the link is in the page....



| Reply
Dec 20, 2018 21:30:13   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Folks, this is a duplicate.... I posted at the same time as Nutter.... please see his thread at https://www.onepoliticalplaza.com/compose-post-screen?topicnum=148618&rpostnum=2677218&quote=true

| Reply
Dec 20, 2018 21:30:13   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Folks, this is a duplicate.... I posted at the same time as Nutter.... please see his thread at https://www.onepoliticalplaza.com/compose-post-screen?topicnum=148618&rpostnum=2677218&quote=true

| Reply
Dec 20, 2018 21:36:36   #
Crayons
 
Roger that=We Understand

| Reply
Dec 20, 2018 21:36:36   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
A triple-amputee military vet raises more than $8 million for Trump’s border wall in four days

An airman who survived the most catastrophic war wounds in the service’s history has started a fundraiser — with a goal of $1 billion — in an effort to pay for the U.S.-Mexico border wall.

Brian Kolfage, a triple-amputee Purple Heart recipient, started the GoFundMe account, “We The People Will Fund The Wall,” amidst ongoing deliberations on how the border wall, a campaign promise of President Donald Trump, will actually be funded.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2018/12/20/triple-amputee-veterans-gofundme-to-build-trumps-border-wall-has-raised-over-5-million-in-3-days/

If you can help, the link is in the page....
A triple-amputee military vet raises more than $8 ... (show quote)


Over $500,000 raised already

http://www.globalheadlines.uk/news/24228902/GoFundMe-campaign-to-build-Trumps-border-wall-raises-more-than--400-000-in-two-days.html#.XBxRJtQrJYA

| Reply
Dec 20, 2018 21:42:37   #
Crayons
 

It's over $8 million now and growing by the hour...this is an undeniable message being sent to the
2-faced RINO Gramnesty/Lyin Ryan, Chamber of Commerce Cornholed 'white shoe' boy traitors

| Reply
Dec 21, 2018 00:01:16   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
God bless him... And all those who believe in safe and secure borders...

| Reply
Dec 21, 2018 05:24:46   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
A triple-amputee military vet raises more than $8 million for Trump’s border wall in four days

An airman who survived the most catastrophic war wounds in the service’s history has started a fundraiser — with a goal of $1 billion — in an effort to pay for the U.S.-Mexico border wall.

Brian Kolfage, a triple-amputee Purple Heart recipient, started the GoFundMe account, “We The People Will Fund The Wall,” amidst ongoing deliberations on how the border wall, a campaign promise of President Donald Trump, will actually be funded.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2018/12/20/triple-amputee-veterans-gofundme-to-build-trumps-border-wall-has-raised-over-5-million-in-3-days/

If you can help, the link is in the page....
A triple-amputee military vet raises more than $8 ... (show quote)

Hey, I've been saying this all along. Once you build it then you can sell advertising spaces to pay for it. And as they said at Fox is if all his supporters gave 80 bucks you pay for the entire length of the fence and you wouldn't have to bother with Congress or us pesky liberals. Of course, whether you would have the right of eminent domain is another question but who would care if there was a steel slatted fence going across their property just so conservatives had the illusion of being safe from all those pesky Mexicans. After all, that's all it really is about--the false feeling of security for the nation's conservatives. That they can climb over or dig under is irrelevant--just so you cons have the feeling of safety is all that really matters.

So here, here. I for one applaud you and wish you well in you misadventure to secure our Southern border...

| Reply
Dec 21, 2018 05:27:55   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Crayons wrote:
It's over $8 million now and growing by the hour...this is an undeniable message being sent to the
2-faced RINO Gramnesty/Lyin Ryan, Chamber of Commerce Cornholed 'white shoe' boy traitors

And what is the message being sent? It's far better you waste your money on building a fence that they will climb over or dig under then for the entire nation to waste its money on Trump's fickle follies...

| Reply
Dec 21, 2018 05:39:17   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
And what is the message being sent? It's far better you waste your money on building a fence that they will climb over or dig under then for the entire nation to waste its money on Trump's fickle follies...


Do you support the ACA?

| Reply
Dec 21, 2018 06:58:19   #
Comment
 
Pennylynn wrote:
A triple-amputee military vet raises more than $8 million for Trump’s border wall in four days

An airman who survived the most catastrophic war wounds in the service’s history has started a fundraiser — with a goal of $1 billion — in an effort to pay for the U.S.-Mexico border wall.

Brian Kolfage, a triple-amputee Purple Heart recipient, started the GoFundMe account, “We The People Will Fund The Wall,” amidst ongoing deliberations on how the border wall, a campaign promise of President Donald Trump, will actually be funded.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2018/12/20/triple-amputee-veterans-gofundme-to-build-trumps-border-wall-has-raised-over-5-million-in-3-days/

If you can help, the link is in the page....
A triple-amputee military vet raises more than $8 ... (show quote)




Penny: My hero in the photo is the beautiful woman who stands by her man. My wife left me because of my 3 yrs in hospital and the loss of my arm. No body can understand how a woman matters in his life until he loses her due to no fault of his own. I am no fool. Looks mater to a woman.

| Reply
Dec 21, 2018 11:58:20   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
As of now..... 12,090,808 has been raised! This reminds me of when obama said we did not have money for the Viet Nam memorial repairs.... but the citizens came forward and got it done! Way to go Brian Kolfage!!!!

| Reply
Dec 23, 2018 02:20:19   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Do you support the ACA?

And what does one have to do with the other?

| Reply
Dec 23, 2018 02:23:55   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
And what does one have to do with the other?


Was just wondering if you would support a government enforced tax for a service that a large number of citizens have rather vocally expressed their objection too?

The premise is that you seem upset that people are freely donating their money to a cause that they support...

| Reply
Dec 23, 2018 02:26:00   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
$15,659,121 and still growing! If you have not done so..... send the link to those who may be interested. https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.