One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
President Trump Gets 5 Billion dollars for his wall
Dec 20, 2018 18:44:58   #
old marine Loc: America home of the brave
 
The House of Representatives at 5:30 P.M. after passed the bill to keep the Government from shutting down and gave President Trump five billion dollars for the wall.

With the Republicans voting 223 for and the Democrats voting 178 against the bill, the Democrats called for a Re-Vote.

A second vote had the Republicans 221 for and the Democrats 179 against the Democrats asked for a Concure vote.

The vote for the bill was 216 Republicans and 1 Democrat for the bill. The Democrats voted 176 against the bill and 3 Republicans against the bill.

There will be no Government shut down and President Trump gets 5 billion dollars fot the wall

| Reply
Dec 20, 2018 18:47:51   #
bahmer
 
old marine wrote:
The House of Representatives at 5:30 P.M. after passed the bill to keep the Government from shutting down and gave President Trump five billion dollars for the wall.

With the Republicans voting 223 for and the Democrats voting 178 against the bill, the Democrats called for a Re-Vote.

A second vote had the Republicans 221 for and the Democrats 179 against the Democrats asked for a Concure vote.

The vote for the bill was 216 Republicans and 1 Democrat for the bill. The Democrats voted 176 against the bill and 3 Republicans against the bill.

There will be no Government shut down and President Trump gets 5 billion dollars fot the wall
The House of Representatives at 5:30 P.M. after pa... (show quote)


Hip hip hooray for President Trump.

| Reply
Dec 20, 2018 19:30:53   #
old marine Loc: America home of the brave
 
bahmer wrote:
Hip hip hooray for President Trump.



| Reply
Dec 20, 2018 20:01:42   #
PeterS
 
old marine wrote:
The House of Representatives at 5:30 P.M. after passed the bill to keep the Government from shutting down and gave President Trump five billion dollars for the wall.

With the Republicans voting 223 for and the Democrats voting 178 against the bill, the Democrats called for a Re-Vote.

A second vote had the Republicans 221 for and the Democrats 179 against the Democrats asked for a Concure vote.

The vote for the bill was 216 Republicans and 1 Democrat for the bill. The Democrats voted 176 against the bill and 3 Republicans against the bill.

There will be no Government shut down and President Trump gets 5 billion dollars fot the wall
The House of Representatives at 5:30 P.M. after pa... (show quote)


You mean his fence, don't you? Is this the same fence Mexico was going to pay for or were they only going to pay for the wall?

| Reply
Dec 20, 2018 20:03:54   #
PeterS
 
old marine wrote:
The House of Representatives at 5:30 P.M. after passed the bill to keep the Government from shutting down and gave President Trump five billion dollars for the wall.

With the Republicans voting 223 for and the Democrats voting 178 against the bill, the Democrats called for a Re-Vote.

A second vote had the Republicans 221 for and the Democrats 179 against the Democrats asked for a Concure vote.

The vote for the bill was 216 Republicans and 1 Democrat for the bill. The Democrats voted 176 against the bill and 3 Republicans against the bill.

There will be no Government shut down and President Trump gets 5 billion dollars fot the wall
The House of Representatives at 5:30 P.M. after pa... (show quote)

You do realize that the Senate has to pass a bill and then the bill has to be reconciled before it is sent to the president? Oh wait, you are a conservative. Of course, you don't know how government works...

| Reply
Dec 20, 2018 20:21:02   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
PeterS wrote:
You do realize that the Senate has to pass a bill and then the bill has to be reconciled before it is sent to the president? Oh wait, you are a conservative. Of course, you don't know how government works...


Wash your mouth out with sugar water. It will help get rid if some of that bitterness that surrounds your tongue.

| Reply
Dec 21, 2018 15:19:16   #
old marine Loc: America home of the brave
 
PeterS wrote:
You mean his fence, don't you? Is this the same fence Mexico was going to pay for or were they only going to pay for the wall?


I meant what i said.

I don't need a brainless Socialist Dim-O-Crat trying to change what I said.

| Reply
Dec 21, 2018 15:28:19   #
old marine Loc: America home of the brave
 
PeterS wrote:
You do realize that the Senate has to pass a bill and then the bill has to be reconciled before it is sent to the president? Oh wait, you are a conservative. Of course, you don't know how government works...


Sonny boy, I was in politics when you were still squirting yellow in your diapers.

The procedure hasn't changed in 100 or more years. Any reconcilling has to be done before the Senate approves any bill. Any conservative knows that.

Its just the Socialist Dim-O-Crats don't know how a democratic Republic works. If they would lay off the swamp/sewer water Obama urine flavored koolaid. They one day may(?) understand.

| Reply
Dec 21, 2018 15:30:21   #
old marine Loc: America home of the brave
 
padremike wrote:
Wash your mouth out with sugar water. It will help get rid if some of that bitterness that surrounds your tongue.


Staying away from Barry's Bathhouse would help also.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.