One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
To all the school kids going on "strike" for Climate Change.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Dec 6, 2018 09:50:47   #
eagleye13 (a regular here)
 
To all the school kids going on "strike" for Climate Change.

You are the first generation who have required air-conditioning in every classroom.
You want TV in every room and your classes are all computerised.
You spend all day and night on electronic devices.
More than ever, you don't walk or ride bikes to school but arrive in caravans of private cars that choke suburban roads and worsen rush hour traffic.
You are the biggest consumers of manufactured goods ever and update perfectly good expensive luxury items to stay trendy.
Your entertainment comes from electric devices.
Furthermore, the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on artificially inflating the population growth through immigration, which increases the need for energy, manufacturing and transport.
The more people we have, the more forest and bushland we clear and more of the environment is destroyed.
How about this...
Tell your teachers to switch off the air-con.
Walk or ride to school.
Switch off your devices and read a book.
Make a sandwich instead of buying manufactured fast food.
No, none of this will happen because you are selfish, badly educated, virtue signalling little turds, inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a "noble cause" while they indulge themselves in Western luxury and an unprecedented quality of life.”

Wake up, grow up and shut up until you are sure of the facts before protesting.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 09:55:04   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
To all the school kids going on "strike" for Climate Change.

You are the first generation who have required air-conditioning in every classroom.
You want TV in every room and your classes are all computerised.
You spend all day and night on electronic devices.
More than ever, you don't walk or ride bikes to school but arrive in caravans of private cars that choke suburban roads and worsen rush hour traffic.
You are the biggest consumers of manufactured goods ever and update perfectly good expensive luxury items to stay trendy.
Your entertainment comes from electric devices.
Furthermore, the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on artificially inflating the population growth through immigration, which increases the need for energy, manufacturing and transport.
The more people we have, the more forest and bushland we clear and more of the environment is destroyed.
How about this...
Tell your teachers to switch off the air-con.
Walk or ride to school.
Switch off your devices and read a book.
Make a sandwich instead of buying manufactured fast food.
No, none of this will happen because you are selfish, badly educated, virtue signalling little turds, inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a "noble cause" while they indulge themselves in Western luxury and an unprecedented quality of life.”

Wake up, grow up and shut up until you are sure of the facts before protesting.
To all the school kids going on "strike"... (show quote)


Very well put but you should expect screams from the "progressives"

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 09:57:15   #
eagleye13 (a regular here)
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Very well put but you should expect screams from the "progressives"
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)


OOOH the screaming!!! LOL

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 10:18:22   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
To all the school kids going on "strike" for Climate Change.

You are the first generation who have required air-conditioning in every classroom.
You want TV in every room and your classes are all computerised.
You spend all day and night on electronic devices.
More than ever, you don't walk or ride bikes to school but arrive in caravans of private cars that choke suburban roads and worsen rush hour traffic.
You are the biggest consumers of manufactured goods ever and update perfectly good expensive luxury items to stay trendy.
Your entertainment comes from electric devices.
Furthermore, the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on artificially inflating the population growth through immigration, which increases the need for energy, manufacturing and transport.
The more people we have, the more forest and bushland we clear and more of the environment is destroyed.
How about this...
Tell your teachers to switch off the air-con.
Walk or ride to school.
Switch off your devices and read a book.
Make a sandwich instead of buying manufactured fast food.
No, none of this will happen because you are selfish, badly educated, virtue signalling little turds, inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a "noble cause" while they indulge themselves in Western luxury and an unprecedented quality of life.”

Wake up, grow up and shut up until you are sure of the facts before protesting.
To all the school kids going on "strike"... (show quote)



Very good change of direction ideas..how about one more..prayer.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 10:24:29   #
working class stiff (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
OOOH the screaming!!! LOL


Why scream? Do you honestly think that the kids care what you say? Especially the way you say it?
You are howling into the night. They will grow up...just not to be what you want.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 10:36:46   #
eagleye13 (a regular here)
 
working class stiff wrote:
Why scream? Do you honestly think that the kids care what you say? Especially the way you say it?
You are howling into the night. They will grow up...just not to be what you want.


stiff!
Apparently you are not aware that a lot of kids grow up and smell the coffee.
They wake up the BS they were fed in school, and become "conservative".
It is a part of learning and maturing.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 11:06:53   #
Floyd Brown (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
To all the school kids going on "strike" for Climate Change.

You are the first generation who have required air-conditioning in every classroom.
You want TV in every room and your classes are all computerised.
You spend all day and night on electronic devices.
More than ever, you don't walk or ride bikes to school but arrive in caravans of private cars that choke suburban roads and worsen rush hour traffic.
You are the biggest consumers of manufactured goods ever and update perfectly good expensive luxury items to stay trendy.
Your entertainment comes from electric devices.
Furthermore, the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on artificially inflating the population growth through immigration, which increases the need for energy, manufacturing and transport.
The more people we have, the more forest and bushland we clear and more of the environment is destroyed.
How about this...
Tell your teachers to switch off the air-con.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish to point out that our youth need to not miss any chance they have to get every bit of education they can.
For they are going to need it all when the messes of the world are truly theirs to fix.
The class you may miss may have been the one that held a key you may need fixing something.

It is great to be young & full of ideas that the world around us needs.
But it is only making the changes as you experience the life around you that really matter.
The last generation felt much like you do today at your age.

Changes do take place.
Not all of them have stood the passage of time.
Intelligence may show up early in life.
But wisdom comes later.
Being wise is not always present in every one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walk or ride to school.
Switch off your devices and read a book.
Make a sandwich instead of buying manufactured fast food.
No, none of this will happen because you are selfish, badly educated, virtue signalling little turds, inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a "noble cause" while they indulge themselves in Western luxury and an unprecedented quality of life.”

Wake up, grow up and shut up until you are sure of the facts before protesting.
To all the school kids going on "strike"... (show quote)

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 15:06:38   #
Mike Easterday (a regular here)
 
Very well put!!!!

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 15:47:04   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
To all the school kids going on "strike" for Climate Change.

You are the first generation who have required air-conditioning in every classroom.
You want TV in every room and your classes are all computerised.
You spend all day and night on electronic devices.
More than ever, you don't walk or ride bikes to school but arrive in caravans of private cars that choke suburban roads and worsen rush hour traffic.
You are the biggest consumers of manufactured goods ever and update perfectly good expensive luxury items to stay trendy.
Your entertainment comes from electric devices.
Furthermore, the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on artificially inflating the population growth through immigration, which increases the need for energy, manufacturing and transport.
The more people we have, the more forest and bushland we clear and more of the environment is destroyed.
How about this...
Tell your teachers to switch off the air-con.
Walk or ride to school.
Switch off your devices and read a book.
Make a sandwich instead of buying manufactured fast food.
No, none of this will happen because you are selfish, badly educated, virtue signalling little turds, inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a "noble cause" while they indulge themselves in Western luxury and an unprecedented quality of life.”

Wake up, grow up and shut up until you are sure of the facts before protesting.
To all the school kids going on "strike"... (show quote)


well said

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 19:06:25   #
Tug484 (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
To all the school kids going on "strike" for Climate Change.

You are the first generation who have required air-conditioning in every classroom.
You want TV in every room and your classes are all computerised.
You spend all day and night on electronic devices.
More than ever, you don't walk or ride bikes to school but arrive in caravans of private cars that choke suburban roads and worsen rush hour traffic.
You are the biggest consumers of manufactured goods ever and update perfectly good expensive luxury items to stay trendy.
Your entertainment comes from electric devices.
Furthermore, the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on artificially inflating the population growth through immigration, which increases the need for energy, manufacturing and transport.
The more people we have, the more forest and bushland we clear and more of the environment is destroyed.
How about this...
Tell your teachers to switch off the air-con.
Walk or ride to school.
Switch off your devices and read a book.
Make a sandwich instead of buying manufactured fast food.
No, none of this will happen because you are selfish, badly educated, virtue signalling little turds, inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a "noble cause" while they indulge themselves in Western luxury and an unprecedented quality of life.”

Wake up, grow up and shut up until you are sure of the facts before protesting.
To all the school kids going on "strike"... (show quote)


I sure do agree with that.

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 22:59:18   #
Auntie Lulu
 
eagleye13 wrote:
To all the school kids going on "strike" for Climate Change.

You are the first generation who have required air-conditioning in every classroom.
You want TV in every room and your classes are all computerised.
You spend all day and night on electronic devices.
More than ever, you don't walk or ride bikes to school but arrive in caravans of private cars that choke suburban roads and worsen rush hour traffic.
You are the biggest consumers of manufactured goods ever and update perfectly good expensive luxury items to stay trendy.
Your entertainment comes from electric devices.
Furthermore, the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on artificially inflating the population growth through immigration, which increases the need for energy, manufacturing and transport.
The more people we have, the more forest and bushland we clear and more of the environment is destroyed.
How about this...
Tell your teachers to switch off the air-con.
Walk or ride to school.
Switch off your devices and read a book.
Make a sandwich instead of buying manufactured fast food.
No, none of this will happen because you are selfish, badly educated, virtue signalling little turds, inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a "noble cause" while they indulge themselves in Western luxury and an unprecedented quality of life.”

Wake up, grow up and shut up until you are sure of the facts before protesting.
To all the school kids going on "strike"... (show quote)


Your posting is so absolutely on the mark. Thank you for bringing it to us.

| Reply
Dec 8, 2018 07:06:36   #
Seth (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
To all the school kids going on "strike" for Climate Change.

You are the first generation who have required air-conditioning in every classroom.
You want TV in every room and your classes are all computerised.
You spend all day and night on electronic devices.
More than ever, you don't walk or ride bikes to school but arrive in caravans of private cars that choke suburban roads and worsen rush hour traffic.
You are the biggest consumers of manufactured goods ever and update perfectly good expensive luxury items to stay trendy.
Your entertainment comes from electric devices.
Furthermore, the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on artificially inflating the population growth through immigration, which increases the need for energy, manufacturing and transport.
The more people we have, the more forest and bushland we clear and more of the environment is destroyed.
How about this...
Tell your teachers to switch off the air-con.
Walk or ride to school.
Switch off your devices and read a book.
Make a sandwich instead of buying manufactured fast food.
No, none of this will happen because you are selfish, badly educated, virtue signalling little turds, inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a "noble cause" while they indulge themselves in Western luxury and an unprecedented quality of life.”

Wake up, grow up and shut up until you are sure of the facts before protesting.
To all the school kids going on "strike"... (show quote)


Hear, hear!!!!

| Reply
Dec 9, 2018 12:41:43   #
eagleye13 (a regular here)
 
working class stiff wrote:
Why scream? Do you honestly think that the kids care what you say? Especially the way you say it?
You are howling into the night. They will grow up...just not to be what you want.


All we get here from liberal posters is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.