One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Sheriffs Nationwide Call On Senators to Fund that Wall
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 next>>
Dec 6, 2018 14:57:13   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Congress is not going to give this President a win, no matter how many people will suffer...This Congress is anti Trump..and coming Congress is even more anti Trump..They dont give a shit how many people are going to die from all these drugs coming through the open Border as long as they dont give a win to this President!!!

Hey! Do you think the problem would be solved if Americans just stopped BUYING drugs?
I though Trump promised over and over that Mexico would pay for that insane wall.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 14:58:30   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
FU and that GD wall go get the money from Mexico like that AH in the White House campaigned on. Damm he spent a year of Lock her up while his campaign staff are getting kicked up. What the hell is it with you people that freak is a pathological liar and you still buy into his BS.

You had better wake up



| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 14:59:57   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Hey! Do you think the problem would be solved if Americans just stopped BUYING drugs?
I though Trump promised over and over that Mexico would pay for that insane wall.


The wall would pay for itself after we build it and drugs would stop coming in through the Border...

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 15:01:35   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
FU and your anti Trump rhetoric.......He is still going to be your Prez in 2020 with the Wall at the Border!!!.

Trump will be lucky to still be president by 2020; and that idiotic wall wil be a Trumpjoke for decades.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 15:09:59   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
The wall would pay for itself after we build it and drugs would stop coming in through the Border...

Hahaha... Oh brother!

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 15:20:09   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
that's just why it will never be built




proud republican wrote:
The wall would pay for itself after we build it and drugs would stop coming in through the Border...

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 15:22:51   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
that's just why it will never be built


Why???...Because you afraid that whatever you libs on the left are smoking wont be coming through anymore,once the wall is build???

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 15:31:26   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
at the present time, republican hold the house and senate and the president if you can't fund and build the wall now what's up. I'll tell you republicans don't want the wall and all hopes of a wall disappear in Jan when we take over the house!!





proud republican wrote:
Why???...Because you afraid that whatever you libs on the left are smoking wont be coming through anymore,once the wall is build???

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 16:19:40   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
We could use the wall money for infrastructure and use E-verifi to solve the border problem!


E-Verify has some concerns.

"No one was allowed to buy or sell without receiving the mark of the beast."

We are on a razor's edge.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 16:20:59   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Hey! Do you think the problem would be solved if Americans just stopped BUYING drugs?
I though Trump promised over and over that Mexico would pay for that insane wall.


Ya...but since they won't we'll push to secure the border. Does that sound realistic?

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 16:34:09   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Hey! Do you think the problem would be solved if Americans just stopped BUYING drugs?
I though Trump promised over and over that Mexico would pay for that insane wall.


You must not be able to read. We told you why this will work and why Trump was right.

NOT HAVING A WALL COSTS US TONS OF CASH. IT'S LIKE SOLAR...IN TIME IT WILL PAY FOR ITSELF...OR DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN THAT KIND OF THING? INSTANT GRATIFICATION KIND OF PERSON?

I know crap when I hear it but my overly educated (Berkeley) Dr. of Psychology friend doesn't!

She falls for any and every lofty, addle-brained, overly-intellectual fad that comes along.

She knows how to ski but couldn't change a tire on her car. She loves me for my IQ. I'm the kind of person (Deplorable) that she ordinarily wouldn't give the time of day to.

You should make some Deplorable friends.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 17:05:22   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
No one would be marked but would be identified it would only be used for employment.


BigMike wrote:
E-Verify has some concerns.

"No one was allowed to buy or sell without receiving the mark of the beast."

We are on a razor's edge.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 18:16:42   #
old marine (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
We could use the wall money for infrastructure and use E-verifi to solve the border problem!


What did you do with the money you got to repair intrastructure?

In the poorest state in the union apparantly has the honesty officials for there is major road repairs or maybe i should say replacement. Going on.

Apparently lonewolf your "Officails" spent it on something else instead of what it was intended to be used for.

Maybe next year you will spend it where it was intended to go.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 18:19:46   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
You do know we have kicked the can down the rd so many times this country is looking 3rd world! We need trillions for this .





old marine wrote:
What did you do with the money you got to repair intrastructure?

In the poorest state in the union apparantly has the honesty officials for there is major road repairs or maybe i should say replacement. Going on.

Apparently lonewolf your "Officails" spent it on something else instead of what it was intended to be used for.

Maybe next year you will spend it where it was intended to go.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 18:27:09   #
Abel
 
Airforceone wrote:
FU and that GD wall go get the money from Mexico like that AH in the White House campaigned on. Damm he spent a year of Lock her up while his campaign staff are getting kicked up. What the hell is it with you people that freak is a pathological liar and you still buy into his BS.

You had better wake up


By your language, as I interpret it considering your lack of the use of punctuation and even the misspelling of a word as popular and simple as "damn," that you don't seem to like President Trump. That's too bad, because he is your President whether you like him or not, and your lack of respect for the Office of the President and your country (assuming you're a legal citizen of the USA) amazes me. You even disrespect the United States Air Force with your pen name of "Airforceone." I believe a more appropriate pen name for you would be Airfarceone. One should support the country in which one lives, or go elsewhere to live where one can support.



| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.