One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Trumps Dirty Napkin
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
Dec 5, 2018 13:50:44   #
tactful (a regular here)
 
bilordinary wrote:
Not a US citizen!


I stand corrected.he was here on a green card spending time in London,Istanbul and Virginia where he called home and was employed by WaPo. first reports failed to mention those facts saying only an American journalist was murdered viciously.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 14:08:56   #
tactful (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Jamal Khashoggi fled Saudi Arabia following the arrests of his close friends, and took up residence in America. He was living in the US on the basis of an ‘O-Visa’ which is awarded to individuals of “extraordinary ability and achievement”. He is not a citizen, but he was allegedly in the process of applying for citizenship before he was killed. His criticism of the Saudi royals began well before he came to the U.S.

If you appreciate truth, at least try to find it.


I do and did.what you posted is what I found and apologized for if the next page is looked at.
edit: it appears to be on the same page - my bad.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 14:14:47   #
Bad Bob (a regular here)
 
tactful wrote:
I do and did.what you posted is what I found and apologized for if the next page is looked at.
edit: it appears to be on the same page - my bad.


No big deal.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 15:00:47   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Republicans have now received the official CIA briefing which Trump tried to hide from Congress. Can you people understand how stupid that man is for attempting to hide the Khashoggi murder details.

Republicans came out of the CIA briefing and admitted the disgusting truth of the Trump attempt to cover up the Khashoggi murder and dismemberment of his body a scattered someone in a field. These are Trumps business associates. Just remember the Trump Quote in his Tweets and at his Hitler style rallies. I love the Saudis they pay me millions of dollars.

Finally the report shows it was at the hands of the Saudi operatives working under the orders of Jared Kushner friend the Saudi Crown Prince.
Trumps lack of any punitive action by Trump shows he just a trained Chimpanzee and on a short leash and the Saudis hold the leash.

This will go down in history as one of the darkest stains on the the Trained Chimpanzees dirty napkins of the Trump legacy.

When do the Evangelicals wake up and stop supporting this trained Monkey that is 100% compromised by the Saudis and Russia. How can Trump support such a savage.

The Saudi campaign to seduce Trump has worked also by escalating US involvement in Yemen and Trumps total disregards the high humanitarian toll in Yemen. Obama cut $500 million from the Saudis but as soon as Trump took office he reinstated the $500 million. Not to mention giving them ballistic missiles and Trump secretly sent US special forces to Saudi Arabia to help the Saudi military. This war has killed over 10,000 Yemenis and 22 million Yemenis in need of humanitarian relief. And Congress was unaware what Trump was doing.

What has happened to the Republican Party, all they want to do is kill people. Refugees at the border gas them, remove children from there parents, take healthcare away from 28 million Americans, ignore mass killings option is ignore it and sell more guns, they support Pedaphile’s. I don’t recognize that Republican Party anymore. ,
Republicans have now received the official CIA bri... (show quote)


I personally do not give a damn about that Muslim brotherhood member, Khashoggi. I am more interested in finding out and prosecuting the killers of any one who srrempted to cross the Clintons. Murders that police are told to back away from, fake suicides , plane crashes,etc. etc.. These crimes are more important to me than Khashoggi. The Arabs solve their problems in their own way. Some people in this country are no better. Why are you concerned about a foreign killing?

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 15:22:16   #
bilordinary
 
You said it, but as they say a rat can't smell his own crap!

Bcon wrote:
I personally do not give a damn about that Muslim brotherhood member, Khashoggi. I am more interested in finding out and prosecuting the killers of any one who srrempted to cross the Clintons. Murders that police are told to back away from, fake suicides , plane crashes,etc. etc.. These crimes are more important to me than Khashoggi. The Arabs solve their problems in their own way. Some people in this country are no better. Why are you concerned about a foreign killing?

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 16:53:46   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Republicans have now received the official CIA briefing which Trump tried to hide from Congress. Can you people understand how stupid that man is for attempting to hide the Khashoggi murder details.

Republicans came out of the CIA briefing and admitted the disgusting truth of the Trump attempt to cover up the Khashoggi murder and dismemberment of his body a scattered someone in a field. These are Trumps business associates. Just remember the Trump Quote in his Tweets and at his Hitler style rallies. I love the Saudis they pay me millions of dollars.

Finally the report shows it was at the hands of the Saudi operatives working under the orders of Jared Kushner friend the Saudi Crown Prince.
Trumps lack of any punitive action by Trump shows he just a trained Chimpanzee and on a short leash and the Saudis hold the leash.

This will go down in history as one of the darkest stains on the the Trained Chimpanzees dirty napkins of the Trump legacy.

When do the Evangelicals wake up and stop supporting this trained Monkey that is 100% compromised by the Saudis and Russia. How can Trump support such a savage.

The Saudi campaign to seduce Trump has worked also by escalating US involvement in Yemen and Trumps total disregards the high humanitarian toll in Yemen. Obama cut $500 million from the Saudis but as soon as Trump took office he reinstated the $500 million. Not to mention giving them ballistic missiles and Trump secretly sent US special forces to Saudi Arabia to help the Saudi military. This war has killed over 10,000 Yemenis and 22 million Yemenis in need of humanitarian relief. And Congress was unaware what Trump was doing.

What has happened to the Republican Party, all they want to do is kill people. Refugees at the border gas them, remove children from there parents, take healthcare away from 28 million Americans, ignore mass killings option is ignore it and sell more guns, they support Pedaphile’s. I don’t recognize that Republican Party anymore. ,
Republicans have now received the official CIA bri... (show quote)




Who cares, that muslim brotherhood terrorist needed to be taken care of..good riddance!

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 17:19:00   #
Nickolai (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Republicans have now received the official CIA briefing which Trump tried to hide from Congress. Can you people understand how stupid that man is for attempting to hide the Khashoggi murder details.

Republicans came out of the CIA briefing and admitted the disgusting truth of the Trump attempt to cover up the Khashoggi murder and dismemberment of his body a scattered someone in a field. These are Trumps business associates. Just remember the Trump Quote in his Tweets and at his Hitler style rallies. I love the Saudis they pay me millions of dollars.

Finally the report shows it was at the hands of the Saudi operatives working under the orders of Jared Kushner friend the Saudi Crown Prince.
Trumps lack of any punitive action by Trump shows he just a trained Chimpanzee and on a short leash and the Saudis hold the leash.

This will go down in history as one of the darkest stains on the the Trained Chimpanzees dirty napkins of the Trump legacy.

When do the Evangelicals wake up and stop supporting this trained Monkey that is 100% compromised by the Saudis and Russia. How can Trump support such a savage.

The Saudi campaign to seduce Trump has worked also by escalating US involvement in Yemen and Trumps total disregards the high humanitarian toll in Yemen. Obama cut $500 million from the Saudis but as soon as Trump took office he reinstated the $500 million. Not to mention giving them ballistic missiles and Trump secretly sent US special forces to Saudi Arabia to help the Saudi military. This war has killed over 10,000 Yemenis and 22 million Yemenis in need of humanitarian relief. And Congress was unaware what Trump was doing.

What has happened to the Republican Party, all they want to do is kill people. Refugees at the border gas them, remove children from there parents, take healthcare away from 28 million Americans, ignore mass killings option is ignore it and sell more guns, they support Pedaphile’s. I don’t recognize that Republican Party anymore. ,
Republicans have now received the official CIA bri... (show quote)






It's just as I've been saying they have become a fascist party. They have kept moving right moving right always further to the right

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 17:22:10   #
Nickolai (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
The tide is turning fast, every piece of news where FOX or republicans defy him is going to take it's toll. Putin turning on The country and Trump is going to flip people's opinions about Putin and thereby Trump, it shines a spotlight on it and shows the country Trump was wrong about Putin.

Russia is our enemy, always has been our enemy, always will be our enemy...and Trump was wrong.





And especially Putin is our enemy always has been

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 17:33:33   #
Nickolai (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
This first lady has more class in her nasal passages than the last one did in his jock strap. Just my opinion.





She needs to do something with her hair. She wears it like a teen ager or a porn star . At her age she should wear it shorter and out of her face and not like a seductress

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 18:06:42   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
Nickolai wrote:
She needs to do something with her hair. She wears it like a teen ager or a porn star . At her age she should wear it shorter and out of her face and not like a seductress
Jealous, are ya, Nik?



| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 18:42:07   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
Nickolai wrote:
It's just as I've been saying they have become a fascist party. They have kept moving right moving right always further to the right


I don’t think they are moving further to the right, it is just that your party is so far left, you can’t even see the right. In fact, I am not sure you see anything as it really is.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 19:09:50   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Nickolai wrote:
She needs to do something with her hair. She wears it like a teen ager or a porn star . At her age she should wear it shorter and out of her face and not like a seductress


So you prefer the butch look.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 19:17:52   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Nickolai wrote:
She needs to do something with her hair. She wears it like a teen ager or a porn star . At her age she should wear it shorter and out of her face and not like a seductress


Well.....wait a minute here....ummm....
Wasn't a porn star yall's hero just a little while ago?
I guess since she turned out to be a nothingclam porn stars are bad again?

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 21:13:03   #
redpill
 
POS? Ok, let's concede that there are POS's out there. So, the question is WHICH POS do you want running this country? The one currently in power, who won the electoral votes, OR the one who is not currently in power who won the popular vote? I'll concede to have Trump impeached ... AFTER ... Hillary goes to jail for treason. Get rid of them both and start over. Until then get over your TDS.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 21:40:42   #
tactful (a regular here)
 
redpill wrote:
POS? Ok, let's concede that there are POS's out there. So, the question is WHICH POS do you want running this country? The one currently in power, who won the electoral votes, OR the one who is not currently in power who won the popular vote? I'll concede to have Trump impeached ... AFTER ... Hillary goes to jail for treason. Get rid of them both and start over. Until then get over your TDS.


good call on killery and the ridding of both! been thinking and saying the same long time now,too bad a do over is not an option but with actual qualified people? good concession though. and by the way welcome to the wild roller coaster ride many refer to as a succinct albeit abstract forum.
cheerz

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.