One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Stock Market tanks over Trump trade war failure
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Dec 5, 2018 16:14:09   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Oh...it burns...he claims where it was at when Trump took it, nobody can take responsibility for someone else coming in and making stupid change after stupid change.


What ever you say. Lol!!!

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 16:46:24   #
mwdegutis
 
woodguru wrote:
Where they are being stored...

Early harvests are stored, later ones have nowhere to go, plus who can afford to store it if there isn't a market?

There are plenty of bins to store them here in corn and soybean land smarmypants.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 17:31:14   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
mwdegutis wrote:
There are plenty of bins to store them here in corn and soybean land smarmypants.

Then what’s all the yelling about?
Oh wait. Nobody’s buying them.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 17:33:55   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Trump tweets "I'm Tariff Man" and the stock market reacts another 600 points today/Thursday

800 points down Tuesday, another all time best record for him, biggest drop in one day

Okay, I'm tired of winning

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 17:47:12   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
Gd. Take a dirt nap.
woodguru wrote:
Trump tweets "I'm Tariff Man" and the stock market reacts another 600 points today/Thursday

800 points down Tuesday, another all time best record for him, biggest drop in one day

Okay, I'm tired of winning

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 18:30:01   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Trump tweets "I'm Tariff Man" and the stock market reacts another 600 points today/Thursday

800 points down Tuesday, another all time best record for him, biggest drop in one day

Okay, I'm tired of winning

Yeah me too. Nobody on Wall Street believes Trump’s big deal with China.
And now with the arrest of Huaweh’s CFO, everything’s gonna get worse.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 18:33:29   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Yeah me too. Nobody on Wall Street believes Trump’s big deal with China.
And now with the arrest of Huaweh’s CFO, everything’s gonna get worse.


Trump is willing to play a long term game here, obviously. The plan is to weaken the entire Chinese economy.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 18:38:12   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Trump is willing to play a long term game here, obviously. The plan is to weaken the entire Chinese economy.

(Smirk)
As if Trump understands anything about int’n’l trade—or even thinks long term. Get serious.

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 19:20:40   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
(Smirk)
As if Trump understands anything about int’n’l trade—or even thinks long term. Get serious.


I'm sure he understands a bit more than you kem. LOL!!!!!

| Reply
Dec 6, 2018 19:59:07   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
mwdegutis wrote:
kemmer and woodglue, along with most lefties on this forum, are OPPs resident idiots.

“Resident idiots” = people who know Trump is a national disaster.

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 16:40:52   #
jimpack123 (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
Once again, another ad hoc attack based on your irrational emotional opinion. If I needed to make a business decision, based on your counsel or Trump's, you get no consideration whatsoever because you're too emotional and irrational and he's eminently more successful. He ran for President and, against impossible odds, he won! And you guys refuse even now to acknowledge it and continue to blame his success on the Russians.


If his Success is the stock market falling 3 days in a row big time gee thanks for all your help little Trump man hell he cant even keep his house in order hows he goona run a country YIKES

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 17:43:58   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
For the benefit of those who read your ridiculously ignorant posts. I watch many business channels daily. So you know Wall Streets goals have nothing to do with country. It is always about money, period. For instance: Many on Wall Street celebrated a less than stellar jobs report. Why would they celebrate? Because they believe the Fed will not hike interest rates as high or often which helps the market. They hate tariffs even if they are proven to level the trading, playing field between us and others. They don't care if we get screwed in trade (just like democrats) as long as Wall Street and the big corporations get there's. You people are too dumb to know Wall Street and mega corporations are now more in the Democrat Party than Republican. So keep with your childish ignorance of just about everything. Geez an amoebae has more sense.
jimpack123 wrote:
If his Success is the stock market falling 3 days in a row big time gee thanks for all your help little Trump man hell he cant even keep his house in order hows he goona run a country YIKES

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 18:04:43   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
And we close the week as pertains to the stock market with a smashing Trump success...

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/420341-stocks-sink-as-bloody-week-wipes-out-2018-gains

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 18:16:27   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
For the benefit of those who read your ridiculously ignorant posts. I watch many business channels daily. So you know Wall Streets goals have nothing to do with country. It is always about money, period. For instance: Many on Wall Street celebrated a less than stellar jobs report. Why would they celebrate? Because they believe the Fed will not hike interest rates as high or often which helps the market. They hate tariffs even if they are proven to level the trading, playing field between us and others. They don't care if we get screwed in trade (just like democrats) as long as Wall Street and the big corporations get there's. You people are too dumb to know Wall Street and mega corporations are now more in the Democrat Party than Republican. So keep with your childish ignorance of just about everything. Geez an amoebae has more sense.
For the benefit of those who read your ridiculousl... (show quote)


I was just reading up on the Fed and the way they have been ignorantly plowing ahead with interest rate hikes. It appears that they are set to raise rates again in a couple of weeks.

The market makes no sense, has nothing to fix anything on in terms of stability, how well a company is doing means nothing...

it's "gets theirs", not "gets there's"...and you are going to call me ignorant?

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 18:19:51   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
So while I’m watching the news and typing on my phone I had a MSP. Good catch troll. Maybe you’ll get an increase in troll wages. Yes, you’re still ignorant.
woodguru wrote:
I was just reading up on the Fed and the way they have been ignorantly plowing ahead with interest rate hikes. It appears that they are set to raise rates again in a couple of weeks.

The market makes no sense, has nothing to fix anything on in terms of stability, how well a company is doing means nothing...

it's "gets theirs", not "gets there's"...and you are going to call me ignorant?

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.