One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Stock Market tanks over Trump trade war failure
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Dec 4, 2018 16:35:07   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
The Pumpkinfuhrers Chinese evidently isn’t very good as China’s take of the Pumpkinfuhrers great tariff deal is vastly different than his fake reality. The Dow is in the crapper by 800 points in its worse day in years as a result and the S&P also suffered huge losses. Add to this the GM plant closures and soybean crops rotting in the fields to round out the effects of Trumps ignorance about the world economy. It is too bad he didn’t stick to swindling gullible real estate investors.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 16:43:26   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
The Pumpkinfuhrers Chinese evidently isn’t very good as China’s take of the Pumpkinfuhrers great tariff deal is vastly different than his fake reality. The Dow is in the crapper by 800 points in its worse day in years as a result and the S&P also suffered huge losses. Add to this the GM plant closures and soybean crops rotting in the fields to round out the effects of Trumps ignorance about the world economy. It is too bad he didn’t stick to swindling gullible real estate investors.


You want others to suffer just so you can celebrate. You are a lothsome individual. The final result is not in.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 17:06:16   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
You want others to suffer just so you can celebrate. You are a lothsome individual. The final result is not in.


Staying up with events has nothing to do with Wanting to celebrate, considering Trump has been doing things that are moronic and destined to result in a tanked economy there could be a bit of I told you so by those who called it...it does not mean that this is what they wanted or celebrate it either.

What Trump has and is doing scares the crap out of anyone with a frigging brain.

I was talking with some guys the other day, they were saying how much money Trump had made them in the stock market. I told them if they had any brains they'd be getting out, their take was that it's liberals like me with attitudes like that that will tank the market. I laughed and told them it was going to take more than having faith, they better start praying

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 17:09:21   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Now Trump can shut down the government over the wall and put the final nail in the stock market's coffin.

You want to know how much power over the market Trump has? If he were to announce that the government was not going to be shut down over the wall, that would help the market. But then who believes anything Trump says at this point, he changes his mind like most people change their underwear.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 17:28:34   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
You want others to suffer just so you can celebrate. You are a lothsome individual. The final result is not in.


Furthermore, it was not something Trump did, it was something he said about effectively using tariffs. I remember when Republicans were the majority on Wall Street. Now Wall Street banks the Progressives Party who, in turn, curses the success of the rich, the conservative rich.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 17:42:32   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
Furthermore, it was not something Trump did, it was something he said about effectively using tariffs. I remember when Republicans were the majority on Wall Street. Now Wall Street banks the Progressives Party who, in turn, curses the success of the rich, the conservative rich.


Trump needs to STFU about economic matters he knows nothing about or won't take advice from people who do...Trump has been jerking the stock market around since he took office, it isn't a game he can tweak people's tails with.

https://dmlnews.com/report-trump-sends-stock-market-free-fall-tweets/

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 17:56:05   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
The Pumpkinfuhrers Chinese evidently isn’t very good as China’s take of the Pumpkinfuhrers great tariff deal is vastly different than his fake reality. The Dow is in the crapper by 800 points in its worse day in years as a result and the S&P also suffered huge losses. Add to this the GM plant closures and soybean crops rotting in the fields to round out the effects of Trumps ignorance about the world economy. It is too bad he didn’t stick to swindling gullible real estate investors.


And you love it! LOL! I say, impeach Trump for trying to stop other countries from screwing us around!!!!

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 18:21:07   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
You believe these cry babies? They whined about China for years as well they should. China has stolen intellectual property cheated on subsidies and manipulated currency. We must stand firm. Hard to do with these pussy milk toast liberals.
padremike wrote:
Furthermore, it was not something Trump did, it was something he said about effectively using tariffs. I remember when Republicans were the majority on Wall Street. Now Wall Street banks the Progressives Party who, in turn, curses the success of the rich, the conservative rich.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 18:29:35   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
You believe these cry babies? They whined about China for years as well they should. China has stolen intellectual property cheated on subsidies and manipulated currency. We must stand firm. Hard to do with these pussy milk toast liberals.


You have got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 18:29:57   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Trump needs to STFU about economic matters he knows nothing about or won't take advice from people who do...Trump has been jerking the stock market around since he took office, it isn't a game he can tweak people's tails with.

https://dmlnews.com/report-trump-sends-stock-market-free-fall-tweets/


Once again, another ad hoc attack based on your irrational emotional opinion. If I needed to make a business decision, based on your counsel or Trump's, you get no consideration whatsoever because you're too emotional and irrational and he's eminently more successful. He ran for President and, against impossible odds, he won! And you guys refuse even now to acknowledge it and continue to blame his success on the Russians.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 19:07:51   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
You believe these cry babies? They whined about China for years as well they should. China has stolen intellectual property cheated on subsidies and manipulated currency. We must stand firm. Hard to do with these pussy milk toast liberals.


Trump could have implemented a raft of specific things that targeted key things that made sense. His shotgun approach was intellectually ignorant and stupid. Trade taxation and tariffs are seriously complicated, as we can see.

And what does he do with a company violating security and intellectual property, ZTE? Instead of cracking down on them when they said sanctions would destroy their company, gave them a pass.

His policies make no sense, his idea of punching and being tough is more like a staggering drunk who slaps like a little girl.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 19:10:48   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
padremike wrote:
Once again, another ad hoc attack based on your irrational emotional opinion. If I needed to make a business decision, based on your counsel or Trump's, you get no consideration whatsoever because you're too emotional and irrational and he's eminently more successful. He ran for President and, against impossible odds, he won! And you guys refuse even now to acknowledge it and continue to blame his success on the Russians.


My business advice is worth a boatload more than Trump's. Here's a question, if you are a contractor would it make sense to be doing work for Trump? Not if you needed an expectation of getting paid, he has burned thousands of contractors.

I operate on sound decisions, Trump operates on bluster, intimidation, cheating, and stealing.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 19:16:48   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
My business advice is worth a boatload more than Trump's. Here's a question, if you are a contractor would it make sense to be doing work for Trump? Not if you needed an expectation of getting paid, he has burned thousands of contractors.

I operate on sound decisions, Trump operates on bluster, intimidation, cheating, and stealing.


Excuse me but if you "operate" on the sound decisions that you demonstrate here on the OPP someone needs to tell you you're killing your patients and our patience.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 19:25:45   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
He’s an admitted troll. A joke. Even if he wasn’t his hatred of Trump and overbearing elitist attitude disqualifies him as a reasonable critic.
padremike wrote:
Excuse me but if you "operate" on the sound decisions that you demonstrate here on the OPP someone needs to tell you you're killing your patients and our patience.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 19:31:16   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
He’s an admitted troll. A joke. Even if he wasn’t his hatred of Trump and overbearing elitist attitude disqualifies him as a reasonable critic.


I heartily agree.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.