One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Maxine's Revenge
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Dec 4, 2018 13:33:22   #
Seth (a regular here)
 
When I read this one, I thought, "Just when it seemed the folks on the left couldn't possibly be any more convoluted and unreasonable than they already are..."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/20/18/12/maxine_wants_revenge.html

Maxine Waters' latest utterance lends entirely new meaning to "damned if you do, damned if you don't," and should cause any thinking person to wonder how someone like that could be taken seriously enough not only to be elected to Congress, but to secure her the chairmanship of a committee as important as Financial Services, even as she swears vengeance on private sector concerns for... doing what she and others forced them to do against their will that were recipes for disaster, now blaming those same concerns for the inevitable disasters....

...and vowing "revenge."

These "progressives" are "progressing" our government into a really really bad joke.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 13:37:48   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
When I read this one, I thought, "Just when it seemed the folks on the left couldn't possibly be any more convoluted and unreasonable than they already are..."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/20/18/12/maxine_wants_revenge.html

Maxine Waters' latest utterance lends entirely new meaning to "damned if you do, damned if you don't," and should cause any thinking person to wonder how someone like that could be taken seriously enough not only to be elected to Congress, but to secure her the chairmanship of a committee as important as Financial Services, even as she swears vengeance on private sector concerns for... doing what she and others forced them to do against their will that were recipes for disaster, now blaming those same concerns for the inevitable disasters....

...and vowing "revenge."

These "progressives" are "progressing" our government into a really really bad joke.
When I read this one, I thought, "Just when i... (show quote)


It just amazes me at the number of democrats who take her seriously!



| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 13:55:41   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Jakebrake wrote:
It just amazes me at the number of democrats who take her seriously!


How much dumber can it get?

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 14:24:15   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
How much dumber can it get?


Arch, come on...Look who they idolize?????..Dimmest of them all...Ocasio-Cortez....Should i say more???..I rest my case//

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 14:36:09   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Arch, come on...Look who they idolize?????..Dimmest of them all...Ocasio-Cortez....Should i say more???..I rest my case//


Good point.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 15:04:56   #
Seth (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
Good point.


Between Cortez, Waters and various and sundry other Democratic Party "issue," it becomes plainer by the day that these people, who between all of them have nothing whatsoever of value to offer this country, are dead set on fomenting unrestricted chaos within our borders.

I remember a time when being a senator or a representative required at least an iota of maturity and maybe a tiny hint of common sense. Today, mostly followed by (D), we are seeing a lot of real life cartoon characters

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 16:12:47   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
Between Cortez, Waters and various and sundry other Democratic Party "issue," it becomes plainer by the day that these people, who between all of them have nothing whatsoever of value to offer this country, are dead set on fomenting unrestricted chaos within our borders.

I remember a time when being a senator or a representative required at least an iota of maturity and maybe a tiny hint of common sense. Today, mostly followed by (D), we are seeing a lot of real life cartoon characters
Between Cortez, Waters and various and sundry othe... (show quote)


Yep...



| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 16:13:57   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
When I read this one, I thought, "Just when it seemed the folks on the left couldn't possibly be any more convoluted and unreasonable than they already are..."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/20/18/12/maxine_wants_revenge.html

Maxine Waters' latest utterance lends entirely new meaning to "damned if you do, damned if you don't," and should cause any thinking person to wonder how someone like that could be taken seriously enough not only to be elected to Congress, but to secure her the chairmanship of a committee as important as Financial Services, even as she swears vengeance on private sector concerns for... doing what she and others forced them to do against their will that were recipes for disaster, now blaming those same concerns for the inevitable disasters....

...and vowing "revenge."

These "progressives" are "progressing" our government into a really really bad joke.
When I read this one, I thought, "Just when i... (show quote)


She's the female version of Al Sharpton.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 16:27:04   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
She's the female version of Al Sharpton.


With one exception, Sharpton is smarter...

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 16:32:18   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
Jakebrake wrote:
With one exception, Sharpton is smarter...


He's definitely more of a crook. She's just ignorant. My analogy breaks down right there!

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 16:35:43   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
He's definitely more of a crook. She's just ignorant. My analogy breaks down right there!


And a tax cheat as well.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 19:03:51   #
Comment (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
When I read this one, I thought, "Just when it seemed the folks on the left couldn't possibly be any more convoluted and unreasonable than they already are..."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/20/18/12/maxine_wants_revenge.html

Maxine Waters' latest utterance lends entirely new meaning to "damned if you do, damned if you don't," and should cause any thinking person to wonder how someone like that could be taken seriously enough not only to be elected to Congress, but to secure her the chairmanship of a committee as important as Financial Services, even as she swears vengeance on private sector concerns for... doing what she and others forced them to do against their will that were recipes for disaster, now blaming those same concerns for the inevitable disasters....

...and vowing "revenge."

These "progressives" are "progressing" our government into a really really bad joke.
When I read this one, I thought, "Just when i... (show quote)


I brokered Real Estate Sales for 40 yeas in California. Maxine Waters stood at a podium on the House Floor making a speech (1977)in which she said, "every American should be able to buy a home." She and some of Democratic friends got together and put through a "no redlining rule." Redlining is practice by lenders of not making loans in down trodden areas; areas where black people live. This law forced banks to make a quantified # of loans to African Americans or face big fines. The financial meltdown in 2008 was caused by this WELFARE PROGRAM, lead by none other than Maxine Waters. Barak Obama fined banks billions because of some improper forclosure regs and he funneled the money to ACORNE & affiliated cronys, all for the beneft of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY; but he had not one scandal during his adm. The money by law was to go to FORCLOSURE VICTIMS

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 22:33:12   #
Seth (a regular here)
 
Comment wrote:
I brokered Real Estate Sales for 40 yeas in California. Maxine Waters stood at a podium on the House Floor making a speech (1977)in which she said, "every American should be able to buy a home." She and some of Democratic friends got together and put through a "no redlining rule." Redlining is practice by lenders of not making loans in down trodden areas; areas where black people live. This law forced banks to make a quantified # of loans to African Americans or face big fines. The financial meltdown in 2008 was caused by this WELFARE PROGRAM, lead by none other than Maxine Waters. Barak Obama fined banks billions because of some improper forclosure regs and he funneled the money to ACORNE & affiliated cronys, all for the beneft of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY; but he had not one scandal during his adm. The money by law was to go to FORCLOSURE VICTIMS
I brokered Real Estate Sales for 40 yeas in Califo... (show quote)


The Soviet Union could have saved all the money they invested in nuclear weapons, had they only known they could much more easily lay waste to America by dropping "progressives" on us.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 23:44:20   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
The Soviet Union could have saved all the money they invested in nuclear weapons, had they only known they could much more easily lay waste to America by dropping "progressives" on us.



| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 06:19:55   #
badbob85037 (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
When I read this one, I thought, "Just when it seemed the folks on the left couldn't possibly be any more convoluted and unreasonable than they already are..."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/20/18/12/maxine_wants_revenge.html

Maxine Waters' latest utterance lends entirely new meaning to "damned if you do, damned if you don't," and should cause any thinking person to wonder how someone like that could be taken seriously enough not only to be elected to Congress, but to secure her the chairmanship of a committee as important as Financial Services, even as she swears vengeance on private sector concerns for... doing what she and others forced them to do against their will that were recipes for disaster, now blaming those same concerns for the inevitable disasters....

...and vowing "revenge."

These "progressives" are "progressing" our government into a really really bad joke.
When I read this one, I thought, "Just when i... (show quote)


Why can someone that stupid get re-elected like that. Because democrats are stupid and thanks to our education system the numbers keep growing. We need to get a law passed to make it mandatory people that vote for idiots and criminals to take them from the voting booth to have their life saving frontal lobe lobotomized



| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.