One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
It's So Nice To Have A Christian President Again
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 next>>
Dec 3, 2018 19:34:44   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
That’s a very inspiring photo, blade runner. Thanks.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 19:36:59   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Hahaha.... You crazy rt. wing nutjobs will believe anything Rush says.


Mmm-hmm. Rush, huh? This didn't come from 'Rush', now did it?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/obama-hid-jesus-at-catholic-university-but-allows-allah-to-be-widely-displayed-during-islamic-center-speech/

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 19:37:40   #
Bcon
 
kemmer wrote:
Hahaha.... You crazy rt. wing nutjobs will believe anything Rush says.


I know that you libturds would deny anything that makes Obama look like the ass that he is.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 19:43:39   #
tactful (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
I will wager that when Trump May give a speech in any place that has religious statues, he doesn’t demand that they be covered up. That was only from that Muslim limp wristes Obama. That they actually covered there statues made me question there faith.


you may be right in your observation however below is what I'm about and how I roll.



| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 19:44:51   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 

No it didn’t. This source is even funnier. God, you nutcases will believe ANYTHING. I see even Dr Ben Carson’s Genuine Brain Booster pills are advertised on that website.


| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 19:48:13   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
I know that you libturds would deny anything that makes Obama look like the ass that he is.

Most of America would gladly take Obama back, over that ignorant, lying POS now staining DC.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 19:48:40   #
Bcon
 
I like that loyalty quote. If you actually live by it it is admirable. I guess it depends on what and whom uestion.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 19:48:44   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
No it didn’t. This source is even funnier. God, you nutcases will believe ANYTHING. I see even Dr Ben Carson’s Genuine Brain Booster pills are advertised on that website.



I see. You judge an article by the source of the advertising? Interesting.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 19:59:37   #
tactful (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
I see. You judge an article by the source of the advertising? Interesting.


the article rings true IMHO.as for interesting on ads,well someone has to pay for it along with any and everything else that takes up bandwidth anyplace online. this is FACT!

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 20:02:21   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Most of America would gladly take Obama back, over that ignorant, lying POS now staining DC.

Correction: Most of America's morons would gladly take that racist, Muslim loving POS back.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 20:18:09   #
tactful (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
I like that loyalty quote. If you actually live by it it is admirable. I guess it depends on what and whom uestion.


thanks bcon,it is good and I do. the quote speaks for itself,in other words what and/ or who or whom means generally speaking goes toward life. either we do or we don't. every situation is different much like generality.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 21:10:53   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
I see. You judge an article by the source of the advertising? Interesting.

Don’t be obtuse. The ad is only another foolish joke added to the greater one.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 21:12:28   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Correction: Most of America's morons would gladly take that racist, Muslim loving POS back.

Hahaha... You clowns crack me up.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 21:15:57   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Don’t be obtuse. The ad is only another foolish joke added to the greater one.


Deliberately obtuse. And I see nothing funny about either the article or the advertising. Maybe we're looking at different articles...

| Reply
Dec 3, 2018 22:17:01   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
Maybe we're looking at different articles...

Doubt it.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.