One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
This Will Be My Final Thread On This Site.... #5
This topic is locked to prevent further replies.
This discussion was started in a previous topic. You can find it here.
This discussion is continued in a new topic. You can find it here.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 99 next>>
 
This topic was split up because it has reached high page count.
You can find the follow-up topic here.
 
Dec 10, 2018 20:35:58   #
Justsss Loc: Wisconsin
 
eagleye13 wrote:
I don't judge.
That is for later.
I just expose BS.


eagleye13, Amen & Amen the devil loves to quote scriptures.
But like bdamage states at least TRUMP IS HIS PRESIDENT is looking up scripture.

| Reply
Dec 10, 2018 20:53:01   #
tNotMyPrez Loc: So. CA, USA
 
eagleye13 wrote:
I don't judge.
That is for later.
I just expose BS.

Yes you do - - and it's not your place either to do it or to determine when "later" is...

BS is your opinion - - and my opinion is that your opinion is bull pucky.

| Reply
Dec 10, 2018 20:55:02   #
tNotMyPrez Loc: So. CA, USA
 
Justsss wrote:
eagleye13, Amen & Amen the devil loves to quote scriptures.
But like bdamage states at least TRUMP IS HIS PRESIDENT is looking up scripture.
eagleye13, Amen & Amen the devil loves to quot... (show quote)

So when damage, eagleyeballs and you quote scriptures, you are the devil - - wow, that's quite an admission !!!

| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 05:01:14   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
tNotMyPrez wrote:
So when damage, eagleyeballs and you quote scriptures, you are the devil - - wow, that's quite an admission !!!



| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 07:51:18   #
bdamage Loc: My Bunker
 
Verse of the Day for Tuesday, December 11, 2018:

The Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. — Isaiah 7:14

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

God is interested in us personally. So much so, that he personally gives us this sign. Because of Matthew's explanation of the meaning of the name Immanuel, we know what that sign was — Jesus coming to live as God with us. His presence is God's presence. His life is God's sign. The miracle of his conception is God's mystery and also his statement of grace for us.

My Prayer...

Holy and Almighty Lord who refuses to be the god who is detached and far away: I thank you for coming to live among us in Jesus. I thank you and praise you for your sacrifice and pain. I know this sign cost you greatly so please let my praise in prayer, song, thought and life reflect my thanks to you in Jesus name. Amen.

The Thoughts and Prayer on Today's Verse are written by Phil Ware.



| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 08:11:05   #
bdamage Loc: My Bunker
 
[quote=Justsss]
bdamage wrote:
Verse of the Day for Monday, December 10, 2018

The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like [Moses] from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.
—Deuteronomy 18:15

bdamage, I see that these two morons won’t get the picture until GOD puts them in their rightful place. GOD BLESS you for all that you put up with here.


When lost souls feel threatened they seem to have the need to criticize, belittle, insult, and will do anything to disprove the truth.
They don't want to believe the truth, but instead recreate it.
I challenged tNot on evolution and the poor dear refused to debate the subject because she knows it wouldn't have turned out well for her.

They merely reveal themselves for who they are and it's easy for one to see the pain and discomfort they possess.

I feel sorry for them more than anything.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 08:13:24   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
bdamage wrote:
When lost souls feel threatened they seem to have the need to criticize, belittle, insult, and will do anything to disprove the truth.
They don't want to believe the truth, but instead recreate it.
I challenged tNot on evolution and the poor dear refused to debate the subject because she knows it wouldn't have turned out well for her.

They merely reveal themselves for who they are and it's easy for one to see the pain and discomfort they possess.

I feel sorry for them more than anything.
When lost souls feel threatened they seem to have ... (show quote)



| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 08:55:48   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
bdamage wrote:
When lost souls feel threatened they seem to have the need to criticize, belittle, insult, and will do anything to disprove the truth.
They don't want to believe the truth, but instead recreate it.
I challenged tNot on evolution and the poor dear refused to debate the subject because she knows it wouldn't have turned out well for her.

They merely reveal themselves for who they are and it's easy for one to see the pain and discomfort they possess.

I feel sorry for them more than anything.
When lost souls feel threatened they seem to have ... (show quote)


Something that can use more study by both believers and non believers of the Word/Bible;
The many prophesies of the Old Testament of the coming of the Messiah being fulfilled (hundreds of years before His birth).
Not to mention all the other prophesies being fulfilled of the end times of this age.
The naysayers will be Screaming next; "Just look at ALL the interpretations of the prophesies out there"

Yep. It does take diligent study to arrive at the correct ones.
IMO; Scholarship in the churches and their pulpits is much too rare.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 08:59:59   #
bdamage Loc: My Bunker
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Something that can use more study by both believers and non believers of the Word/Bible;
The many prophesies of the Old Testament of the coming of the Messiah being fulfilled (hundreds of years before His birth).
Not to mention all the other prophesies being fulfilled of the end times of this age.
The naysayers will be Screaming next; "Just look at ALL the interpretations of the prophesies out there"

Yep. It does take diligent study to arrive at the correct ones.
IMO; Scholarship in the churches and their pulpits is much too rare.
Something that can use more study by both believer... (show quote)



| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 09:00:31   #
bdamage Loc: My Bunker
 
John 6:63 (KJV)

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.



| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 09:13:48   #
bahmer
 
bdamage wrote:
Verse of the Day for Tuesday, December 11, 2018:

The Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. — Isaiah 7:14

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

God is interested in us personally. So much so, that he personally gives us this sign. Because of Matthew's explanation of the meaning of the name Immanuel, we know what that sign was — Jesus coming to live as God with us. His presence is God's presence. His life is God's sign. The miracle of his conception is God's mystery and also his statement of grace for us.

My Prayer...

Holy and Almighty Lord who refuses to be the god who is detached and far away: I thank you for coming to live among us in Jesus. I thank you and praise you for your sacrifice and pain. I know this sign cost you greatly so please let my praise in prayer, song, thought and life reflect my thanks to you in Jesus name. Amen.

The Thoughts and Prayer on Today's Verse are written by Phil Ware.
Verse of the Day for Tuesday, December 11, 2018: b... (show quote)


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 09:14:16   #
bahmer
 
bdamage wrote:
John 6:63 (KJV)

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 09:17:51   #
Rose42
 
1 Peter 2

7 So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe,

“The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone,”

8 and

“A stone of stumbling,
and a rock of offense.”

| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 09:18:55   #
bahmer
 
Rose42 wrote:
1 Peter 2

7 So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe,

“The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone,”

8 and

“A stone of stumbling,
and a rock of offense.”


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Dec 11, 2018 09:54:49   #
bdamage Loc: My Bunker
 
We, who have Jesus Christ as our own LORD and SAVIOR will ALWAYS be protected by the BLOOD OF CHRIST HIMSELF.
The devil has to ask permission from GOD to do anything to us or attempt to cause us to sin.
It is never GOD having to get permission from satan.
That being said, who are you living for today?? Even if you're not taking this seriously right now, be careful how you respond.
For tonight may be your last breath.
Life is but a vapor for many.



| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 99 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.