One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Ocasio-Cortez got elected into Congress???
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Nov 8, 2018 22:29:58   #
Mikeyavelli (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
She's the cute one, right??


Female frame of obama. Same teeth, same hatred of America, same sexual preferences, both like men.
Only, Obamio-Castrio isn't muslim, yet.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2018 23:14:35   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
Zemirah wrote:
Thank you, debeda,

We need to stand up for the "really good men" in government, who dedicate their lives to actually serving we, the public.


Can't argue with that! Most of them seem to have forgotten that's why they're there

| Reply
Nov 8, 2018 23:16:37   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
Totally agree. When candidate Donald Trump first started with a candid view of the state of the State, I thought well, why not, after all it wasn't just the minorities, who had nothing to lose. I feel truly blessed and given a national reprieve, to have a New York wreaking ball as the President is... God willing, We the People will have Mike Pence to follow The President.


AGREED and AMEN to THAT sentiment!!!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2018 23:19:26   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Female frame of obama. Same teeth, same hatred of America, same sexual preferences, both like men.
Only, Obamio-Castrio isn't muslim, yet.


Lolololololololhahahahahaha you're RIGHT!! I kinda feel sorry for her. She's gonna be the topic of so many jokes. Hopefully she won't be smart enough to get most of them

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 00:35:18   #
oldroy
 
debeda wrote:
Lolololololololhahahahahaha you're RIGHT!! I kinda feel sorry for her. She's gonna be the topic of so many jokes. Hopefully she won't be smart enough to get most of them


I really don't think she will get many of them since she is unable to do it now. She claims to have a degree in Economics and yet she says the way to pay for Medicare for all is to just pay it off. Maybe she does believe that the House spends the money, by themselves and she and her socialist friends will pull that off. When she says just pay it off she indicates that she doesn't have any understanding of what is going on.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 00:39:00   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
oldroy wrote:
I really don't think she will get many of them since she is unable to do it now. She claims to have a degree in Economics and yet she says the way to pay for Medicare for all is to just pay it off. Maybe she does believe that the House spends the money, by themselves and she and her socialist friends will pull that off. When she says just pay it off she indicates that she doesn't have any understanding of what is going on.


AGREED!! WTH were the people who voted for her THINKING?? Or were they thinking at all??

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 00:58:41   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
We the People will have Mike Pence to follow The President.

Dollars to donuts neither Trump NOR Pence will be on the ticket in 2020.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 04:41:52   #
Texas Truth (a regular here)
 
colmedad wrote:
Hello guys...first...time:

Just want to clarify for the record that ocasio-cortez does not, I repeat, does not represent the views of the vast majority of Puerto Rican population on the island. First and foremost, she doesn't know what she is talking about; second, we are bonifide citizens of the U.S.A. proudly serving in the armed forces; third, we have very strict voting laws with voter I'd and strict vetting process avoiding fraud. I invite you to look up the history of PR.
Thank you for letting me comment on this person...have a nice day to all
Hello guys...first...time: br br Just want to cla... (show quote)


I believe you are believable. Thank you for the report it supports my beliefs and I do believe she has been corrupted and instructed before she even walked in front of the cameras. I saw her first appearance on camera and the red flags went up and I was quick to not trust her. Thank you for your report, keep your head down eyes open and your powder dry. This is Texas truth signing out...

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 08:21:26   #
eagleye13 (a regular here)
 
debeda wrote:
AGREED!! WTH were the people who voted for her THINKING?? Or were they thinking at all??


How many Democrats are capable of thinking straight?
Some think communism works, and leftist tactics are acceptable in our Republic.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 09:31:06   #
Zemirah (a regular here)
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
Yep, and like something else that everyone has, they frequently stink.




Exactly, Smedley, that was the unspoken point of my comment.

Thank you for elaborating.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 09:57:27   #
Mikeyavelli (a regular here)
 
oldroy wrote:
I really don't think she will get many of them since she is unable to do it now. She claims to have a degree in Economics and yet she says the way to pay for Medicare for all is to just pay it off. Maybe she does believe that the House spends the money, by themselves and she and her socialist friends will pull that off. When she says just pay it off she indicates that she doesn't have any understanding of what is going on.


Unlike the brilliant Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi.
Obamio-Castrio will be tutored like obama was tutored. She's a gospel reader for the international left.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 09:58:48   #
Mikeyavelli (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Dollars to donuts neither Trump NOR Pence will be on the ticket in 2020.


Take him up on it Lord Byron, we'll be eating donuts and have his money too.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 10:07:40   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Take him up on it Lord Byron, we'll be eating donuts and have his money too.


Make him put up some ribeyes and a good port wine and I'm in.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 11:41:33   #
Mikeyavelli (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
Make him put up some ribeyes and a good port wine and I'm in.


Declared Vintage Port. And a Barolo. Nothing like a great Barolo with premium aged Wagyu ribeyes.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2018 11:42:18   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
eagleye13 wrote:
How many Democrats are capable of thinking straight?
Some think communism works, and leftist tactics are acceptable in our Republic.


When you're right, you're right

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.