One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
First Words Out Of CNN’s Mouths When They Declared The Democrats Had Taken The House
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Nov 7, 2018 09:57:33   #
lindajoy
 
Viet Nam Vet wrote:
Subpoena power did not work for the House Republicans! What makes people think it will work for the House Democrats! It is not! They will be stonewalled!


Maybe there is another piwer at work???

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crowd-at-trump-rally-sings-amazing-grace-after-woman-collpases

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 10:01:37   #
jimpack123 (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
CNN exclaimed After the Democrats took the House:

“Now the Democrats will have subpoena power and they can go after President Trump!”

Wow aren’t we happy the “stupid voters” especially those districts in Pennsylvania and New York screwed the country. CNN added: “With the Democrat majority in the House, Boy are they going to be a thorn in Trumps side!”

They don’t want to govern, they want to do battle. What a bunch of losers. “Thank the many voting districts in Pennsylvania and New York for putting the idiots back in power. “You like bad theater like in the Kavanaugh hearings, you’ll get to see the theatrical performance of the nations worst actors, Nancy Pelosi Chuck Schumer and Maxine Watters play their wicked, vicious roles on the House floor.” You can never get enough of these buffoons. “Enjoy the show!”
CNN exclaimed After the Democrats took the House: ... (show quote)


The Buffoons are in the White House

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 10:30:20   #
Bad Bob
 
Viet Nam Vet wrote:
Subpoena power did not work for the House Republicans! What makes people think it will work for the House Democrats! It is not! They will be stonewalled!


Your Reflubs made sure it didn't work.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 10:47:14   #
karpenter (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
As long as Trump is honest and truthful he has nothing to worry about.





| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 10:47:48   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Progs have been raving maniacs for decades. I kind of think that now they are approaching critical mass.


Maybe acting like the idiot, morons that they are will only make things easier in 2020. Trump can use this to his advantage. Pelosi will be saying the dumbest things. And Maxine will be doing the dumbest things. And then there's Adam Schiff ~ "Schifty". Two years of HELL for the President, but he can handle it.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 11:04:42   #
Bad Bob
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Maybe acting like the idiot, morons that they are will only make things easier in 2020. Trump can use this to his advantage. Pelosi will be saying the dumbest things. And Maxine will be doing the dumbest things. And then there's Adam Schiff ~ "Schifty". Two years of HELL for the President, but he can handle it.


Lockum up, lockum up.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 11:43:39   #
karpenter (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Maybe acting like the idiot, morons that they are will only make things easier in 2020. Trump can use this to his advantage. Pelosi will be saying the dumbest things. And Maxine will be doing the dumbest things. And then there's Adam Schiff ~ "Schifty". Two years of HELL for the President, but he can handle it.
Hell My Eye-Ball
There's Not A Thing They Do
That Doesn't Have To Go Through The Senate

Thorn In His Side ??
More Like Yappin' Lil' Dogs
Pullin' On A Shoe-Lace

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 11:46:09   #
Bad Bob
 
karpenter wrote:
Hell My Eye-Ball
There's Not A Thing They Do
That Doesn't Have To Go Through The Senate

Thorn In His Side ??
More Like Yappin' Lil' Dogs
Pullin' On A Shoe-Lace



| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 12:24:22   #
cbpat1 (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
I totally agree.....Losers who voted these POS in will be very sorry as America will stop working because of all of these theatrics!!!!,,2 years of hell!!!...Maybe WE should move to Canada instead....
I totally agree.....Losers who voted these POS in ... (show quote)



It’s too bad we can’t vote CNN & MSNBC out of office. We just have to wait until 2020 and vote the democrats out of office again.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 12:26:44   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
CNN exclaimed After the Democrats took the House:

“Now the Democrats will have subpoena power and they can go after President Trump!”

Wow aren’t we happy the “stupid voters” especially those districts in Pennsylvania and New York screwed the country. CNN added: “With the Democrat majority in the House, Boy are they going to be a thorn in Trumps side!”

They don’t want to govern, they want to do battle. What a bunch of losers. “Thank the many voting districts in Pennsylvania and New York for putting the idiots back in power. “You like bad theater like in the Kavanaugh hearings, you’ll get to see the theatrical performance of the nations worst actors, Nancy Pelosi Chuck Schumer and Maxine Watters play their wicked, vicious roles on the House floor.” You can never get enough of these buffoons. “Enjoy the show!”
CNN exclaimed After the Democrats took the House: ... (show quote)


Nancy Pelosi is Satan’s Bride. If she becomes Speaker of the House, we need to do some praying.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 12:41:18   #
cbpat1 (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
CNN exclaimed After the Democrats took the House:

“Now the Democrats will have subpoena power and they can go after President Trump!”

Wow aren’t we happy the “stupid voters” especially those districts in Pennsylvania and New York screwed the country. CNN added: “With the Democrat majority in the House, Boy are they going to be a thorn in Trumps side!”

They don’t want to govern, they want to do battle. What a bunch of losers. “Thank the many voting districts in Pennsylvania and New York for putting the idiots back in power. “You like bad theater like in the Kavanaugh hearings, you’ll get to see the theatrical performance of the nations worst actors, Nancy Pelosi Chuck Schumer and Maxine Watters play their wicked, vicious roles on the House floor.” You can never get enough of these buffoons. “Enjoy the show!”
CNN exclaimed After the Democrats took the House: ... (show quote)



How can any objective person blame President Trump for calling CNN fake news. Any time I watch them, all they do is totally bash Trump. I don’t think they have been totally honest and have shown a complete bias against Trump, so I think fake news is a fair label. MSNBC is just as horrible as CNN in my opinion.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 13:37:32   #
marko
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Articles of impeachment are limited to offenses committed WHILE A PRESIDENT IS IN OFFICE. Anything Trump may or may not have done as a private citizen, a candidate, or nominee prior to his inauguration cannot be included in articles of impeachment. Moreover, a sitting president cannot be indicted for a crime. Impeachment is a constitutional process, it is not under the jurisdiction of the judicial system.
Hmmmm
Mmmmmm
If a House investigation can provide evidence that Trump committed treason or high crimes and misdemeanors WHILE IN OFFICE, they may have a case. Otherwise, they will only be wasting enormous time, energy and OUR money.
Articles of impeachment are limited to offenses co... (show quote)

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 14:58:41   #
volhunter77
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Progs have been raving maniacs for decades. I kind of think that now they are approaching critical mass.


They have their way. I believe now the light will expose the true darkness of all their misdeeds.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 15:01:59   #
Bad Bob
 
volhunter77 wrote:
They have their way. I believe now the light will expose the true darkness of all their misdeeds.



| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 15:40:02   #
Comment
 
Viet Nam Vet wrote:
Subpoena power did not work for the House Republicans! What makes people think it will work for the House Democrats! It is not! They will be stonewalled!




The AG, Eric Holder, told congress to " stick it" when he was subpoenaed, and charged with "contempt of congress." He has never been called to face justice. Perhaps, the incoming AG will indict him. If not Trumpers can ignore Maxie Waters and her ilk.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.