One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
First Words Out Of CNN’s Mouths When They Declared The Democrats Had Taken The House
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Nov 7, 2018 00:45:11   #
Crayons (a regular here)
 
karpenter wrote:
And Look Like Raving Maniacs In The Process

They are maniacs.... the fraudulent media claimed a win before there ever was one.
And even when the results show they had a lead, they still exaggerate...case and point...
MSLSD posted fraudulent results all eve. proving they don't know math anymore with the (2+2=5 nonsense)

MSLSD broadcasted at 10:45 the demos were at 210 and repos were at 188, than proclaimed
DEMS TAKE HOUSE at +34...They were doing this Nonsense/BS all night long

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 01:03:45   #
karpenter (a regular here)
 
Crayons wrote:
They are maniacs.... the fraudulent media claimed a win before there ever was one.
And even when the results show they had a lead, they still exaggerate...case and point...
MSLSD posted fraudulent results all eve. proving they don't know math anymore with the (2+2=5 nonsense)

MSLSD broadcasted at 10:45 the demos were at 210 and repos were at 188, than proclaimed
DEMS TAKE HOUSE at +34...They were doing this Nonsense/BS all night long
FOX Called The House Just After 8pm Central
They've Learned FOX Is Never Wrong On Election Nite

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 01:41:40   #
2bltap (a regular here)
 
At this point I would actually wait to be all freaked out about this. There has been so much voter fraud in PA and other states that m thinking there very well be some contests that are going to be looked at. Just sayin. Believe me I'm not trying to do a hail Mary here but there has been so much of the voter fraud that I think that it will be necessary. Don't forget that Biden had come out already stating that if the Democrats won anything the President Trump and his administration would call foul and start looking into it. Biden knows that fraud was going to ocurr and was trying to get out n front of it by making that comment. Just sayin. I'm just going to wait and see what transpires before I get myself all pissed off. To me there is something just not right about these states and their voting. Quite frankly I think that some very important things are going to be outed.
Semper FI
Mike

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 02:11:30   #
karpenter (a regular here)
 
2bltap wrote:
At this point I would actually wait to be all freaked out about this. There has been so much voter fraud in PA and other states that m thinking there very well be some contests that are going to be looked at. Just sayin. Believe me I'm not trying to do a hail Mary here but there has been so much of the voter fraud that I think that it will be necessary. Don't forget that Biden had come out already stating that if the Democrats won anything the President Trump and his administration would call foul and start looking into it. Biden knows that fraud was going to ocurr and was trying to get out n front of it by making that comment. Just sayin. I'm just going to wait and see what transpires before I get myself all pissed off. To me there is something just not right about these states and their voting. Quite frankly I think that some very important things are going to be outed.
Semper FI
Mike
At this point I would actually wait to be all frea... (show quote)
We Had Electronic Booths
If You Wanted One
Paper Ballots If You Wanted Those

Now We Only Have Paper Ballots Again

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 03:45:05   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
I totally agree.....Losers who voted these POS in will be very sorry as America will stop working because of all of these theatrics!!!!,,2 years of hell!!!...Maybe WE should move to Canada instead....
I totally agree.....Losers who voted these POS in ... (show quote)


The house hasn't "worked" in 6 years, actually 8

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 03:46:17   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Crayons wrote:
They are maniacs.... the fraudulent media claimed a win before there ever was one.
And even when the results show they had a lead, they still exaggerate...case and point...
MSLSD posted fraudulent results all eve. proving they don't know math anymore with the (2+2=5 nonsense)

MSLSD broadcasted at 10:45 the demos were at 210 and repos were at 188, than proclaimed
DEMS TAKE HOUSE at +34...They were doing this Nonsense/BS all night long


Stop whining and crying, it's over...

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 03:48:09   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
EmilyD wrote:
How can Congress go after Trump when the Senate has the majority?


By getting to the bottom of facts and putting pressure on that the senate can't refuse to do their jobs, there is only so much obstruction can be done now.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 05:10:55   #
fredlott63
 
God is in control.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 07:40:51   #
karpenter (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
By getting to the bottom of facts and putting pressure on that the senate can't refuse to do their jobs, there is only so much obstruction can be done now.
McConnell Can Table Anything He Wants
Just Like Reid Did

And No-One Can Do Anything About It

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 07:43:17   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
CNN exclaimed After the Democrats took the House:

“Now the Democrats will have subpoena power and they can go after President Trump!”

Wow aren’t we happy the “stupid voters” especially those districts in Pennsylvania and New York screwed the country. CNN added: “With the Democrat majority in the House, Boy are they going to be a thorn in Trumps side!”

They don’t want to govern, they want to do battle. What a bunch of losers. “Thank the many voting districts in Pennsylvania and New York for putting the idiots back in power. “You like bad theater like in the Kavanaugh hearings, you’ll get to see the theatrical performance of the nations worst actors, Nancy Pelosi Chuck Schumer and Maxine Watters play their wicked, vicious roles on the House floor.” You can never get enough of these buffoons. “Enjoy the show!”
CNN exclaimed After the Democrats took the House: ... (show quote)

As long as Trump is honest and truthful he has nothing to worry about.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 08:21:25   #
Bad Bob
 
proud republican wrote:
I totally agree.....Losers who voted these POS in will be very sorry as America will stop working because of all of these theatrics!!!!,,2 years of hell!!!...Maybe WE should move to Canada instead....
I totally agree.....Losers who voted these POS in ... (show quote)


Please

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 09:03:56   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
teabag09 wrote:
Worry not. The President will still push his (and our) agendas thru and really make the democrats show their true colors. Go Maxine, you can really scream "Impeach 45" now. Good luck with that. Mike


Agree, impeachment will not take place....Senate picked up more seats than needed.. Also scream as they may no charges will come unless they plan on taking out half of their own base....

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 09:28:07   #
EN Submarine Qualified (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Articles of impeachment are limited to offenses committed WHILE A PRESIDENT IS IN OFFICE. Anything Trump may or may not have done as a private citizen, a candidate, or nominee prior to his inauguration cannot be included in articles of impeachment. Moreover, a sitting president cannot be indicted for a crime. Impeachment is a constitutional process, it is not under the jurisdiction of the judicial system.

If a House investigation can provide evidence that Trump committed treason or high crimes and misdemeanors WHILE IN OFFICE, they may have a case. Otherwise, they will only be wasting enormous time, energy and OUR money.
Articles of impeachment are limited to offenses co... (show quote)



Well said. It appears there is general belief that just because the House passes a bill calling for impeachment, it is a done deal. Ain't so. Impeachment is merely a trial stating impeachable offenses with witnesses, lawyers, rebuttals , etc. Just like a real trial. After all this, the Senate may vote for removal from office. Remember Bill Clinton, impeached for lying under oath, Senate said 'forget it'.
Dems are going to come up with something more than being angry the president is actually doing what the losers should have been doing for generations.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 09:49:11   #
Viet Nam Vet
 
Subpoena power did not work for the House Republicans! What makes people think it will work for the House Democrats! It is not! They will be stonewalled!

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 09:56:00   #
Bad Bob
 
Viet Nam Vet wrote:
Subpoena power did not work for the House Republicans! What makes people think it will work for the House Democrats! It is not! They will be stonewalled!



| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.