One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Who Voted?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
Nov 6, 2018 16:18:22   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
You can't see past Trump's butt hole, you don't see anything.

I want elections to be free of fraud, election board and otherwise, and would be every much as against making it hard for any group of republicans to vote as anyone else.


BS!!!!!

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 16:21:52   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
I just voted...It was fast..No lines, no rain!!!...In and out within 6 minutes!!!Yeahhhh!!!!!

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 16:22:40   #
karpenter (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
You can't see past Trump's butt hole, you don't see anything.

I want elections to be free of fraud, election board and otherwise, and would be every much as against making it hard for any group of republicans to vote as anyone else.
Then Get To Texas
And Tell Those Democrats To Knock-It-Off....

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 17:20:52   #
pafret
 
Lonewolf wrote:
mexicans were living in the SW long before the white man came



So were woodchucks but we don't give them citizenship either.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 17:34:38   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
pafret wrote:
I did at one o'clock. Held my nose and voted straight Republican. No more looking for the best individual for the position. We need to make the Democratic party a part of history like the Whigs and KnowNothings.


AMEN!

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 18:08:24   #
JoyV (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
We get absentee ballots in early, I thought I'd take a cruise by the polling station designated for this area, you know, threaten and intimidate some right wingers who are threatening and intimidating mexicans who want to vote, can't hurt.


So you are saying only republicans are following the law regarding voting in your area? That democrats allow Mexicans to vote? Mexicans cannot legally vote in the US. Let them vote in their own country's elections.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 18:14:05   #
JoyV (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Right wingers in this county take this shit seriously, if you look like you have hispanic parents they talk crap to them about packing up their bags and leaving, this is their country now.

I posted this when it happened, a fat old white hag telling a really cute 20 something hispanic girl to pack up her bags, we don't want your kind here anymore. This girl says excuse me, I was born here, I graduated from CalTech in computer sciences. At this point three or four people in the line told this woman to knock it off, what she was doing is illegal. She left her basket and stomped off swearing about being sick of mexicans taking over our country.
Right wingers in this county take this shit seriou... (show quote)


You wrote "Mexicans" not "Hispanics" in your first post. Though Mexicans are Hispanic, they are hardly the only Hispanics. You insult many American Hispanics and Hispanics from other countries when you refer to them as Mexicans. Learn to be less of a bigot. I live in AZ where there are many American Hispanics. In fact the majority of CBP agents who work to keep illegals out, are Hispanic!

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 18:16:00   #
JoyV (a regular here)
 
pafret wrote:
I did at one o'clock. Held my nose and voted straight Republican. No more looking for the best individual for the position. We need to make the Democratic party a part of history like the Whigs and KnowNothings.


I voted by early ballot a couple of weeks ago. Straight Republic ticket this time. Usually I vote a mixture.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 18:24:10   #
JoyV (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
mexicans were living in the SW long before the white man came


No Mexicans were living in the southwest before the white man came along. But Spanish, as well as various native peoples and mixtures were. The Hispanic inhabitants of what is now our southwest asked Americans in to protect them from the Royalists of New Spain. After Santa Ana's defeat, the Americans and New Spain secessionists formed the nation of Texas.

Americans are not keeping them out!!!! The Hispanic Texans have been living in the southwestern US ever since. Once Texans applied for admission to the US as a state; they have been Americans ever since.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 18:28:21   #
pafret
 
JoyV wrote:
You wrote "Mexicans" not "Hispanics" in your first post. Though Mexicans are Hispanic, they are hardly the only Hispanics. You insult many American Hispanics and Hispanics from other countries when you refer to them as Mexicans. Learn to be less of a bigot. I live in AZ where there are many American Hispanics. In fact the majority of CBP agents who work to keep illegals out, are Hispanic!


Hispanic is not a race, it denotes people who have the Spanish language as their own. Mexicans are foreign nationals who are also Hispanic. Puerto Ricans are also Hispanic. There are so many Nationals who are Hispanic that the term is useless to denote anything.

Some of these Hispanics have Spanish admixtures in their heritage and some do not.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 19:21:45   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
I just voted...It was fast..No lines, no rain!!!...In and out within 6 minutes!!!Yeahhhh!!!!!


Same here. Where were all the voters? A little rain can’t dampen your spirit.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2018 21:45:36   #
mwdegutis
 
Straight Republican. Although I don't put my trust in Republicans either - RINOs a lot of them - there was no other choice.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 12:10:21   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
Only Americans are allowed to vote in this country.


Archie, sadly I wouldn’t bet on that.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 12:11:45   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
JoyV wrote:
So you are saying only republicans are following the law regarding voting in your area? That democrats allow Mexicans to vote? Mexicans cannot legally vote in the US. Let them vote in their own country's elections.


I’m sorry to say many illegals do vote in certain areas. That’s a big problem.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2018 12:13:28   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
Only Americans are allowed to vote in this country.


Only Americans are supposed to be allowed to vote in this country but unfortunately we have many democrats that are regestering illegal aleins to vote just so they can win by any means necessary.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.