One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
What Happened
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Aug 9, 2018 13:40:35   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
I was reading an article on AOL about Gates falling apart in court this morning.I got to how he committed Perjury
when the darn computer just went off.It took several minutes to get back on and the article had disappeared.

| Reply
Aug 9, 2018 13:49:34   #
buffalo
 
vernon wrote:
I was reading an article on AOL about Gates falling apart in court this morning.I got to how he committed Perjury
when the darn computer just went off.It took several minutes to get back on and the article had disappeared.


CENSORSHIP!!! BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!!

| Reply
Aug 9, 2018 14:48:05   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
vernon wrote:
I was reading an article on AOL about Gates falling apart in court this morning.I got to how he committed Perjury
when the darn computer just went off.It took several minutes to get back on and the article had disappeared.


I was prolly reading the same one at around 3:30 this morning on my phone. It was choppy all through, and the tab kept crashing. I don't remember the site it was from, but seemed strange. Because I've never had that problem.

| Reply
Aug 9, 2018 17:27:00   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
I was prolly reading the same one at around 3:30 this morning on my phone. It was choppy all through, and the tab kept crashing. I don't remember the site it was from, but seemed strange. Because I've never had that problem.



Arch i found the article on firefox.It sure sounds bad and if Muller can't get a conviction I think he is through.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2018 15:02:48   #
TrueAmerican
 
vernon wrote:
Arch i found the article on firefox.It sure sounds bad and if Muller can't get a conviction I think he is through.


As he well should be !!!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.