One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
I do not like Islam on almost every level; it sickens me
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 next>>
Aug 6, 2018 21:28:45   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
I must admit I am greatly torn. How do I possibly allow for the seeming suppression of women in Islam with my belief in the equality of women. I want the 1st Amendment to be sacrosanct--all religions--yet find Islam to violate it by their beliefs. My father was a wife-abuser. Not all the time, mostly Saturday night when they went to the neighborhood bar. It was jealousy: if she danced with, looked at, or mentioned another man, when they got home my father would rough her up. It was not religious but a character defect. I hated him for that. I hate Islam for similar sanctioned practices. But I love the Constitution. Declaring war on Islam seems wrong, and so does not declaring war on Islam. I fear that if Islam is denied 1st Amendment rights or worse, Christianity could be next. Or any religious belief. We are probably decades from Christianity being in such direct peril, yet a precedent with Islam in this growing secular society is a real threat.
 
Aug 6, 2018 21:50:07   #
Sicilianthing (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
I must admit I am greatly torn. How do I possibly allow for the seeming suppression of women in Islam with my belief in the equality of women. I want the 1st Amendment to be sacrosanct--all religions--yet find Islam to violate it by their beliefs. My father was a wife-abuser. Not all the time, mostly Saturday night when they went to the neighborhood bar. It was jealousy: if she danced with, looked at, or mentioned another man, when they got home my father would rough her up. It was not religious but a character defect. I hated him for that. I hate Islam for similar sanctioned practices. But I love the Constitution. Declaring war on Islam seems wrong, and so does not declaring war on Islam. I fear that if Islam is denied 1st Amendment rights or worse, Christianity could be next. Or any religious belief. We are probably decades from Christianity being in such direct peril, yet a precedent with Islam in this growing secular society is a real threat.
I must admit I am greatly torn. How do I possibly ... (show quote)


>>>>

Islam and Muslims are Ph**ked In America, Patriots are already getting ready for the fight.
You need to come to terms with that, everyone does, there is no turning back, we have crossed the PNR !

This is Islam


Aug 6, 2018 22:01:47   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>>

Islam and Muslims are Ph**ked In America, Patriots are already getting ready for the fight.
You need to come to terms with that, everyone does, there is no turning back, we have crossed the PNR !

This is Islam

Not right now.
Aug 6, 2018 22:10:58   #
Sicilianthing (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Not right now.


>>>>

Noted, but it’s coming.
Aug 6, 2018 22:11:47   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>>

Noted, but it’s coming.


It does seem that way.
Aug 6, 2018 22:14:54   #
Anigav6969 (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
I must admit I am greatly torn. How do I possibly allow for the seeming suppression of women in Islam with my belief in the equality of women. I want the 1st Amendment to be sacrosanct--all religions--yet find Islam to violate it by their beliefs. My father was a wife-abuser. Not all the time, mostly Saturday night when they went to the neighborhood bar. It was jealousy: if she danced with, looked at, or mentioned another man, when they got home my father would rough her up. It was not religious but a character defect. I hated him for that. I hate Islam for similar sanctioned practices. But I love the Constitution. Declaring war on Islam seems wrong, and so does not declaring war on Islam. I fear that if Islam is denied 1st Amendment rights or worse, Christianity could be next. Or any religious belief. We are probably decades from Christianity being in such direct peril, yet a precedent with Islam in this growing secular society is a real threat.
I must admit I am greatly torn. How do I possibly ... (show quote)


I think what you're referring to are fundamental Muslims...or more devout Muslims....Secular Muslims should not be a concern...think Dr Oz...or Shaquille Oneil...the more religious, the more dangerous....I find that to be true in all religions
 
Aug 6, 2018 22:15:28   #
Sicilianthing (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
It does seem that way.


>>>>

There are 6million Muslims in America who seriously think they have the right to stay, run for office and hold positions of authority to begin implementing their Hijrah Mission Creep Sharia into our society.

Enter Patriots here and the McCarren Walters Act and rule 414 from 1952...

Now coming front and center and on it’s way to Trump’s desk...

he can’t have it both ways much longer and patriots just aren’t going to tolerate it any longer.

Here’s a Scumbag who will never assimilate, EVER !


Aug 6, 2018 22:16:15   #
Sicilianthing (a regular here)
 
Anigav6969 wrote:
I think what you're referring to are fundamental Muslims...or more devout Muslims....Secular Muslims should not be a concern...think Dr Oz...or Shaquille Oneil...the more religious, the more dangerous....I find that to be true in all religions


>>>>

Nice try pal,

NO Deal !
Aug 6, 2018 22:19:05   #
Anigav6969 (a regular here)
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>>

Nice try pal,

NO Deal !


Lol....you have muslim Doctors, lawyers, Government Representatives....they aren't going anywhere...deal with it....do you really think Dr Oz is dangerous to you....I see him and his beautiful wife and their family all the time...great people...you need to get out more
Aug 6, 2018 22:20:20   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
It does seem that way.


All you need to do is see what the Muslims are sending in to Europe to know they’re priming up for war. We don’t see what they have coming in here thanks to the twisted news media. The bleeding hearts who are all for legal and illegal immigration. I mention “legal” immigration because it began with Obama and is continuing. In some states they’re taking over the government. This needs to be stopped and now. We can’t fool around spreading love and warmth while they sharpen their sabers. Be very, very afraid.
Aug 6, 2018 22:22:21   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
Anigav6969 wrote:
Lol....you have muslim Doctors, lawyers, Government Representatives....they aren't going anywhere...deal with it....do you really think Dr Oz is dangerous to you....I see him and his beautiful wife and their family all the time...great people...you need to get out more


I don’t think America can deal with it. We don’t have to see a Muslim doctor or a Muslim lawyer, but when they take control of the government we’re lost. Face facts Annie.
 
Aug 6, 2018 22:30:22   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
All you need to do is see what the Muslims are sending in to Europe to know they’re priming up for war. We don’t see what they have coming in here thanks to the twisted news media. The bleeding hearts who are all for legal and illegal immigration. I mention “legal” immigration because it began with Obama and is continuing. In some states they’re taking over the government. This needs to be stopped and now. We can’t fool around spreading love and warmth while they sharpen their sabers. Be very, very afraid.
All you need to do is see what the Muslims are sen... (show quote)


But is it us or them stirring the problem? Terrorism has us all on edge, and most lay the blame on Islam. Where would they lay the blame on the Crusades? Were the Christians right? Like I said earlier, if the Jews still held to their OT laws, I could not support it as a religion. Gangsta!
Aug 6, 2018 22:39:17   #
Sicilianthing (a regular here)
 
Anigav6969 wrote:
Lol....you have muslim Doctors, lawyers, Government Representatives....they aren't going anywhere...deal with it....do you really think Dr Oz is dangerous to you....I see him and his beautiful wife and their family all the time...great people...you need to get out more


>>>>

I don’t Care, I used to think like you but not anymore, I was shown the truth.

Ph**K em’ All !
Aug 6, 2018 22:40:01   #
Sicilianthing (a regular here)
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
All you need to do is see what the Muslims are sending in to Europe to know they’re priming up for war. We don’t see what they have coming in here thanks to the twisted news media. The bleeding hearts who are all for legal and illegal immigration. I mention “legal” immigration because it began with Obama and is continuing. In some states they’re taking over the government. This needs to be stopped and now. We can’t fool around spreading love and warmth while they sharpen their sabers. Be very, very afraid.
All you need to do is see what the Muslims are sen... (show quote)


>>>>


Aug 6, 2018 22:42:13   #
Anigav6969 (a regular here)
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
I don’t think America can deal with it. We don’t have to see a Muslim doctor or a Muslim lawyer, but when they take control of the government we’re lost. Face facts Annie.


You may see a Muslim lawyer or a Muslim Doctor and not know it....I'm pretty sure they don't have a sign on their hat saying " hi I'm Muslim, I'll be your emergency doctor today " there are already Muslims in Congress.
That being said, I don't want any religious whackos in our government...Muslim, Christian or Jewish
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.