One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
When You See Someone Verbally Abusing A Minority Person, Should You Say Something?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 next>>
Aug 6, 2018 17:00:53   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Personally I think it is more important to those who identify with the right to make it known that this is not okay. Being silent is a form of approval by default.

The party that is being associated with racism needs to say it's not okay

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:06:00   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Yes



woodguru wrote:
Personally I think it is more important to those who identify with the right to make it known that this is not okay. Being silent is a form of approval by default.

The party that is being associated with racism needs to say it's not okay

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:11:02   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Personally I think it is more important to those who identify with the right to make it known that this is not okay. Being silent is a form of approval by default.

The party that is being associated with racism needs to say it's not okay


No race is more self entitled and racist as Obama has the black folks acting.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:25:24   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Personally I think it is more important to those who identify with the right to make it known that this is not okay. Being silent is a form of approval by default.

The party that is being associated with racism needs to say it's not okay


If your party had not started racism and passed laws to promote it there would not be a problem.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:26:27   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
No race is more self entitled and racist as Obama has the black folks acting.


Which has nothing to do with what I asked. What do you think about whether you say anything or not? I've seen jerks verbally abusing both Mexicans and people who looked middle eastern. I make no bones about it that they need to STFU.

My question was oriented to whether republicans who do not agree with racism are willing to or agree with openly making it clear that it is not okay.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when someone such as your self goes to where you did about Obama creating a problem, that in effect is a defense for bad behavior and no you would not intervene.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:29:26   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
If your party had not started racism and passed laws to promote it there would not be a problem.


Passed laws, like the anti segregation laws? You are another who would not let somebody you see abusing a minority person know that they need to knock it off.

So you are watching some nasty POS verbally abuse someone who looks hispanic or Muslim, and an obvious liberal tells them to knock it off, are you just going to stay out of it?

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:29:29   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Personally I think it is more important to those who identify with the right to make it known that this is not okay. Being silent is a form of approval by default.

The party that is being associated with racism needs to say it's not okay


Change your title and you won't sound like such a bigot.

"When You See Someone Verbally Abusing A Person, Should You Say Something?"

What type of verbal abuse?

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:34:23   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Personally I think it is more important to those who identify with the right to make it known that this is not okay. Being silent is a form of approval by default.

The party that is being associated with racism needs to say it's not okay
OK, you've been silent about the deeply entrenched racism of the democrat party for far too long, so let's hear it. Speak up, shout it from the rooftops, sound the trumpets. It is genuinely therapeutic to get this poison out of your system.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:37:26   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
No race is more self entitled and racist as Obama has the black folks acting.


Just the loud ones...a significant and growing number of black folks know Obama was hot air and we aren't. The Dems will have lots of deserters in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1EDmVtg5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGgVLbrYIuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s00uPkS5hXU

I could post these forever. It's wonderful news!

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:43:55   #
Crayons (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
but when someone such as your self goes to where you did about Obama creating a problem, that in effect is a defense for bad behavior and no you would not intervene.

Obama's worse than Al Charlatan at a freddies fashion mart burnin...he just came back from s. africa where he
held hands with the marxist who encourages the killing of white producing farmers. posted it on this site somewhere

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:51:16   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Which has nothing to do with what I asked. What do you think about whether you say anything or not? I've seen jerks verbally abusing both Mexicans and people who looked middle eastern. I make no bones about it that they need to STFU.

My question was oriented to whether republicans who do not agree with racism are willing to or agree with openly making it clear that it is not okay.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when someone such as your self goes to where you did about Obama creating a problem, that in effect is a defense for bad behavior and no you would not intervene.
Which has nothing to do with what I asked. What do... (show quote)




Racism is a blight on our nation and nobody is more racist in America than the black folks..who were agitated by the Kenyan..

I believe that it's not good for anyone to verbally attack someone of a different race, just cause of their race..white, black, brown and all the rest.

If someone of your race was being verbally attacked by a different race..I would have to assess the situation. If me chiming in would only escalate your predicament..No I wouldn't interfere..but if it was turning physical and you were outnumbered, I might wade into it.

All armchair quarterback braggers can claim that they would do this or do that, but "real time" always introduces unseen variables.

I have no way of knowing if you are black, white or a homosexual, but if you have vulnerable family like a mate or kids with you, opening your yap, could get everyone hurt.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:55:08   #
Mikeyavelli (a regular here)
 
Whenninfuq does anyone see abuse of races other than the abuse of white people? As if a common scene is muslim beatings or black shunning or insulting Asians. I don't see it, but I receive it in the modern way chic of white bashing.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 17:57:28   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
BigMike wrote:
Just the loud ones...a significant and growing number of black folks know Obama was hot air and we aren't. The Dems will have lots of deserters in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1EDmVtg5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGgVLbrYIuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s00uPkS5hXU

I could post these forever. It's wonderful news!



I am very proud to call these black patriots my national brothers and sisters.
The Creator has peeled the scales from their vision.
May he bring many more into the light of reality.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 18:01:14   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
BigMike wrote:
Change your title and you won't sound like such a bigot.

"When You See Someone Verbally Abusing A Person, Should You Say Something?"

What type of verbal abuse?


Like, It's time to pack your bags, Trump won, this is our country now". I heard a fat nasty looking hag giving a 20 year old hispanic girl a hard time exactly like that. The girl said in far better english than our bigoted star, "excuse me, I was born here and went to college at UCLA". This woman wasn't done and went on to say "I'll bet your parents weren't born here". I told her knock it off, what she was doing is illegal". Other people piped in and she got huffy and left her basket and walked out, cheers of "Get the hell out of here bigot" following her out the door.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2018 18:12:18   #
Crayons (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
I heard a fat nasty looking hag giving a 20 year old hispanic girl a hard time I told her knock it off,

and I bet ya still couldn't git a date.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.